• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to process that they brought back all the eggs... I had been anticipating a rerun (especially after the roadmap was revealed) but I'm honestly stunned that it's a reality. 🥹💕 As someone who missed out on the egg hunts that had some of my favourite eggs such as galaxy and nightmare eggs, I'm so glad that I have a chance to get some of those myself! They seemed rather unattainable before (for me personally, without spending an arm or leg lol), and I know I'm not the only one who's thrilled about the rereleases. I chose Nature Nuts since the galaxy egg has been high on my list. Best of luck to everyone else, I hope everyone is able to get something they want! 🐰✨

I was spoiled for the first community egg; which is fine as I’m terrible at reading hints.

Now to bash my head against the wall as I try to find the solo eggs…

Can the puzzle be more words like a sentence or a title? Or is it one word/code/etc?

Not gonna lie, I’m kinda glad that there are no new eggs this year as it means I don’t have to spend too much of my TBT to acquire them since I have all the eggs that I wanted from this rerelease.

Thank you staff for the rerelease!

I think the staff have already went above and beyond with the events and it's not even April! I'm grateful for the re-releases as I wasn't here for some of them first time around! 😀

They really have. Plus there are many eggs that users have missed over the years so most are happy to see them rerun. I’ve been here for most of the egg hunts and even I have one egg I’d like to try to get.

choosing between being a party animal or a nature nut was a hard decision ngl. i chose nature nut bc i need that sweet sweet pikmin egg

Oh, also—are we permitted to publicly express interest in starting a PM for some of these clues or no? Should I just try my luck initiating messages?
No, this unfortunately isn't allowed. While we won't disqualify those who work privately, we'd still prefer that everybody works on the non-community clues alone. Remember what it says in the OP:
While we will not disqualify participants who privately work together on solo clues, we ask that you be respectful to those who wish to work alone. Don't beg for help or spoil answers publicly.

On that note, any recent posts asking for a private group will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

No, this unfortunately isn't allowed. While we won't disqualify those who work privately, we'd still prefer that everybody works on the non-community clues alone. Remember what it says in the OP:

On that note, any recent posts asking for a private group will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.
Oh I’m sorry 🙏

1f277fa87502549b59e6c05cf54e9455c39e07d6.gifv

me and these egg clues

im gonna cry bc i really want a chao egg but the dreamy and nightmare egg 😫 idk which side to chooseee

when do we need to submit the puzzle answers by? is it just the end of the event? or sooner than that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back