TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I am officially stupid 🥺 still need 2,5,6,8,11&12 🥲.

so far im pretty proud of myself, im better than last year. still need 5, 8 and 12 tho
i guess the harder clues are still coming, hope i can keep up

only egg 12 left to go now!!! i feel so smart for getting this far then look at the last clue and then. nvm
the new clues are coming soon too ahhhhhh

I’m finding that for me a few of these I have the location or at least the idea right I just have to find them, finally just found #5 after decoding it hours ago

Egg #5 & #8 have absolutely stumped me lol but 10/12 isn’t bad!! Just need another 5 for that prismatic egg ❤️❤️

got #12 smh. i went in and out of that location several times, but anyone else who found it will know what i failed to do/check.

Devoured fried eggs, been to church, cracked open a Lindt easter egg and on cup #[redacted] of coffee. Time to get to get work I guess. :coffee:

We kick off today with Batch #4 in one hour!
Vris is Easter egg hunt MVP real talk

Devoured fried eggs, been to church, cracked open a Lindt easter egg and on cup #[redacted] of coffee. Time to get to work I guess. :coffee:

We kick off today with Batch #4 in one hour!
Sounds like an eggcelent day 🥳

looking forward to solving the next batch! Happy Easter everyone 🐣 🐰 🥚🎉

for me easter is synonymous with this egg hunt. i've probably been doing them for 6 years, give or take a couple i've missed! i feel like i get better each time but maybe this is with age. i'm surprised i've done so well so far this year considering i'm pretty inactive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back