TBT's Eleventh Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Now Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found an egg here, but I'm not sure which one it is...

easterbunny.jpeg

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

You know, even though I’ve always struggled with this event every year, I can’t help but laugh at the cursed Zipper banners. They make up for all my frustration. I might try again at some more egg hunting tomorrow. At least one thing I’m thankful for this event now is that others can help you out privately if needed. Of course that will be my last resort, as I feel shy asking others for help. 🥺

I found egg# 15!!🎉🎉🎉 I thought to myself, it couldn't be that easy, could it? And low and behold there it was. Lol!! This one made me laugh. 😂😂😂

Woke up ready to find #5, #9, #11 and #15!
…I still have no idea. But I found #5 while scrolling through threads at least. :LOL:

for the puzzles, if the answer is a number, does each # represent a digit? so if it's ##, the answer will be 2 digits, and if ### it'll be 3 digits?
Post automatically merged:

yes!! but struggling with the puzzles :'( lol

I found #11 although to be honest I wasn't expecting it to be there. And just before falling asleep I miraculously figured out #16! That's the only puzzle I'm sure about, with the rest I can't figure out anything that would actually fit the descriptions.

It kinda troubles me that with the puzzles I'm not sure if I should focus more on the Forums or on the AC games (or maybe something else completely 😩).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back