TBT's 12 Days of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nightmare Before Christmas counts, right? Right? And there's mistletoe in my avatar!

Last edited:
christmas2016-12DaysOfCollectibles.png

It snowed here today. For about five minutes. But that still counts, right? Christmas is really coming!! ⛄❄️

The winner of our ninth raffle is Nodokana winning a green balloon! An item usually sold during the TBT Fair. :blush:

There were 265 entries for today's raffle. That's a bit of a jump from the past couple of days! :eek:

Also, a quick reminder: if you have already won a prize on a previous day of the raffle then you are not eligible to enter on any future dates. So please do not purchase a ticket if you have already won a prize in this event. Thank you. :)

CONGRATS NOOKADANA! :D I can't believe this is almost over :c only 2 days left until Christmas...

Congrats Nodokana! :)

Thank you staff for the winter mitten as well! These days are going by so fast!

('_')9" Congrats. *Shakes fist full of envy and pure holiday Grinch spite*

I updated my avatar and sig.

Congrats Nodokana! Good luck everyone else for the remaining days of the raffle!!

christmas2016-AdventCalendar.png

Our shiny door for December 23rd is now open as of 4:47AM Eastern Time! Holy **** we're giving out a lot of bells now! Ya'll are getting spoiled this year.

Things to Know:
  • Click or tap on the door with a character's face for each day to receive a free prize on us for the holidays! Of course, you can't open a door before the day comes.
  • Each door will only be available until the next one opens, so for approximately 24 hours each. You can still see the prizes you've missed, but you cannot claim them.
  • You may need to hard refresh (CTRL+F5) or clear your cache at times to see the latest door open when we update the calendar. Please try this first if you cannot see the latest prize before posting for help.
  • Some older browsers may experience glitches. Please make sure to use the most updated version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge if possible.
  • Turn your sound up! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back