TBT's 12 Days of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
That lucky lou with their fancy star wands, the salt is REAL......but congrats

So cool! Congrats to the winner! I'll also keep entering (and crossing my fingers and toes :))... Thanks again for the super fun event!

Congrats Accfsally!
You certainly deserved to win a prize. :D

Oooh, Happy B-day TBT! Can you imagine a line up of wands with snowflakes on the ends?! Seriously, collectible bliss. I'm guessing the winner can't be a repeat though?
Thanks for this event!!

Congratulations ACCFSally! I envy you, lol

christmas2016-AdventCalendar.png

Our latest door for December 20th is now open as of 6:31AM Eastern Time...

but I'm sure what you really want to know is the winner of the Special Snowflake Birthday Raffle...

so....

here..we..go...!

Congratulations to Gir for winning a free Special Snowflake collectible!

Things to Know:
  • Click or tap on the door with a character's face for each day to receive a free prize on us for the holidays! Of course, you can't open a door before the day comes.
  • Each door will only be available until the next one opens, so for approximately 24 hours each. You can still see the prizes you've missed, but you cannot claim them.
  • You may need to hard refresh (CTRL+F5) or clear your cache at times to see the latest door open when we update the calendar. Please try this first if you cannot see the latest prize before posting for help.
  • Some older browsers may experience glitches. Please make sure to use the most updated version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge if possible.
  • Turn your sound up! ;)

I'm in EST, but the door is not showing that it's available... turn 19th still is, but not the 20th... am I doing something wrong?

Posted the solution below in post 458!

Last edited:
Congrats to the winners so far! <3 You lucky, lucky people, haha.
(also @Staff I see the descriptions of the Christmas collectibles from a year ago are still TBA... heh.)

Congrats to everyone who's won over the past couple of days! I had some guests over for an early Christmas meet up, so I wasn't able to check in much c:

I am having the same issue. Day 20 is not active

Found the solution! Click on the "nook face" in Justin's post above and do NOT try to access the calendar a different way ;) then 20 (should) work!

Hope this helps!

I was able to unlock it the normal way. I guess the staff fixed it.

Congrats Gir! :)

I had no trouble accessing the prize as well so hopefully that's the case for everyone. Makes me wonder what the next few days hold behind each door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back