• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop TBT to NMT/IGB conversion. Full selection of DIYs, Material Stacks, Paintings/Statues. Furniture/Clothing/Crafting Services, Flowers + Hybrids.

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello! I would like to order:
  1. Mobile
  2. Amazing machine
  3. Anatomical model
  4. Candle chandelier
  5. Elegant sofa
that's 10tbt right?

Welp, didn't expect to be back to soon but here we are 😅 can I order the Leaf Stool DIY by any chance?

Hello, I've restarted my island and im interested in trading for in game bells c: is 4 tbt for 4 million IGB okay?

Can I order the following?

Clothing
-Bolero Coat (Blue)
-Fancy Kimono (Aqua)
-Miko Attire (Aqua)
-Nightgown (Blue)
-Noble Zap Suit (Blue)
-Kimono Sandals (Black)
-Zori (Aqua)
-Giant Ribbon (Blue)

3 TBTs in Crowns and a Stack of each fruit aside from Peaches and Coconuts…and 50 NMTs.

I believe that is 29 TBT correct me if I’m wrong I don’t math…

Last edited:
Can I order the following?

Clothing
-Bolero Coat (Blue)
-Fancy Kimono (Aqua)
-Miko Attire (Aqua)
-Nightgown (Blue)
-Noble Zap Suit (Blue)
-Kimono Sandals (Black)
-Zori (Aqua)
-Giant Ribbon (Blue)

3 TBTs in Crowns and a Stack of each fruit aside from Peaches and Coconuts…and 50 NMTs.

I believe that is 29 TBT correct me if I’m wrong I don’t math…
I have it ready to be delivered now.

Are you able to craft the Starry-Sky Wall? I don’t know if you offer that option, please just let me know and how much if you do.

Also I would love to order 2 blue roses for 4 TBT! :)

Back