• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop TBT to NMT/IGB conversion. Full selection of DIYs, Material Stacks, Paintings/Statues. Furniture/Clothing/Crafting Services, Flowers + Hybrids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi can i get 300 NMT = 35 TBT please!!
Post automatically merged:

Sorry im going to work soon and need them soon if thats ok:)
I can get them for you in ten minutes or so since I was busy cataloging new stuff for the past while.

Bumping this. Updated my stock of stuff I have and eager to sell them soon.

Can I order 2 copies of both wild painting sides, and 2 stacks of Golden Nuggets? i believe that totals to 26 TBT?

Can I order 2 copies of both wild painting sides, and 2 stacks of Golden Nuggets? i believe that totals to 26 TBT?
It's 16 tbt actually. Once you've sent the tbt and the dodo code, I'll be right over.

I would like to order a few items;

Moving painting
Warm painting
Wild painting right half
Wild painting left half
Worthy painting
Gallant statue
Mystic statue
Robust statue
Tremendous statue
Valiant statue
2x stack of Gold nugget