Mafia TBT Nub Mafia IV: Hijinks in Sugar Rush (Game Over/Third Party Win)

um so??
wouldn't he have a coach..

also thts a terrible reason lmao to think im scum, u dont even know who he inspected.

OR DO U?? GAMORA CONFIRMED HIDDEN MAFIA TRACKER
haha wow you're funny i lol'd so hard!!!

still he could have been afraid to.. and not really imo!!!

also r u ever gonna finish your post bc i know you're still online ;??//

Sucks we lost detective, I can't remember Daniel doing much to help with that role (But I haven't helped much either so I can't complain har har har)

This is outta the dark, but does anyone find Gam's playing style way different from earlier games? I know she's just gotten better, but I wonder if she's stepping up her game now because she's maf.

Sucks we lost detective, I can't remember Daniel doing much to help with that role (But I haven't helped much either so I can't complain har har har)

This is outta the dark, but does anyone find Gam's playing style way different from earlier games? I know she's just gotten better, but I wonder if she's stepping up her game now because she's maf.
I've noticed that she has improved a lot so I don't wanna hold that against her. She has been contributing more in her posts but her post amount is the same as usual when she's town from what I've noticed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops I said from what I noticed twice. :x

No I just want to get better at mafia... :'(
I've noticed that she has improved a lot so I don't wanna hold that against her. She has been contributing more in her posts but her post amount is the same as usual when she's town from what I've noticed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops I said from what I noticed twice. :x
um I'm p sure im posting more then usual but idk you can check.
i would but its just too hard to look back at my old posts ;_;

Yeah I have terrible memory, I just checked and you've been posting a lot more actually.

No I just want to get better at mafia... :'(

um I'm p sure im posting more then usual but idk you can check.
i would but its just too hard to look back at my old posts ;_;
omg ur mafia \_(Ovo)_/

Haha, gam, I know :p lov ya.

But sometimes people switch up their play style when they have a unique role, or more responsibility.

yeah i usually do this w a blue role

maybe gamora one day, i was actually done with it and then..ppl died..

Can we maybe use proper english and possibly, maybe, perhaps try to decide who to lynch...

Or is that to much to ask because honestly I have no idea what you are saying. I don't know what "cc's" is.

I'm going to cast my vote for Jambouree, I will reblog my reasons if anyone questions why.

Can we maybe use proper english and possibly, maybe, perhaps try to decide who to lynch...

Or is that to much to ask because honestly I have no idea what you are saying. I don't know what "cc's" is.

I'm going to cast my vote for Jambouree, I will reblog my reasons if anyone questions why.
you've been on tumblr too much "reblog"

A cc stands for counter claim. Like how I claimed vig and if someone else claimed it would be a cc.

I voted for Alise. She really hasn't done anything, says she'll post stuff when she hasn't. I'll probably switch to jam if Alise posts her cases.

A cc stands for counter claim. Like how I claimed vig and if someone else claimed it would be a cc.

I voted for Alise. She really hasn't done anything, says she'll post stuff when she hasn't. I'll probably switch to jam if Alise posts her cases.

ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

you hve been chatting for like the past two hours but ok

ive actually been afk the whole time..

Dude I've been on Tumblr 9 years :U

I had no idea XD see, learning weee

at the moment i really don't have any strong suspicions, but i'm leaning towards alise i think. maybe also dalandator? but i'm really not sure. i'll try to post a list of my takes on everyone left, soon.

Back