Mafia TBT Nub Mafia IV: Hijinks in Sugar Rush (Game Over/Third Party Win)

Sharkystriker's. I feel like they're acting scummish, and add that to oldcatlady's post, I think there's a good chance she's scum and we should vote for her. Do I need to clarify anything? I'm not sure if I explained it clearly enough.

I'm not a strong player, YOU are. :blush: (ty tho!)

Heck no, I'm too afraid to play in the other mafia games ;PPP

But seriously, if I was mafia - I would have least have killed one of them already. Look at Axeler, they were killed off because they were very vocal. (i'm not sure about summer, i feel like it was a random kill - she was active but then not really, uh yeah)

OKAY, HERE WE GO - LET'S SEE HOW LONG THIS TAKES FOR ME TO TYPE UP ~

Crystal - I feel like they're playing sloppy or they're just in no mood to play. When they're in other mafia games they tend to be more active or actually care. I know gamora quoted something earlier comparing Crystal's post difference from this game to others. They put more thought into their posts when they're mafia. But then...when you look at their playstyle when they're in Tina's other game Siren's, you can see how active they were to post their suspicions vs. bandwagonning/quick to change their votes in this game. Crystal was TOWN in Siren's.

For my suspicion on Natty and Cory can be explained. It's a completely closed setup Natty's claim could have been easily fake. Same with Cory. I noticed something was off and it was. He was just 3rd party that doesn't care to win with town or Mafia. I'm am suspicious of Cariad tho. Her play style just seems so different from her town play style. I'm always suspicious of overly town players too. Just see how well that turned out in Mount Olympus and Cell mafia II. Yes the quotes is just laziness on my part but real life happens.

I will try to defend myself to the best I can. If I do happen to get lynched and flip townie, I'd appreciate all town players to look at who I'm suspicious of. There is no "if or when" I flip scum, I will not. Why? Its not rocket science, I am town.

I thought Dolby was the first to say this but he wasn't. Appearently 2 people have said it so far. Maybe I'm looking to far bit maybe it was decided to be said in scum chat and 3 other people (3?) I think, also posted it. Maybe it's a coincidence too. In Cell mafia II Blueleaf did that with tsundere and they were both scum.

Hello People. I really do suck at defending myself but I play to improve. I suggest Sat Dolby Cariad and Ashtot to be watched. Wtf does a candlemaker do. What is with this Kallie thing. Is Ashtot really a quatermaster. be sus in the end if a lot of really strong players are alive. I hope these blue work their magic. I also think alise is maf rber based on the question she asked. lol I suck.

in-a-pickle: I'm not really sure what to say about them, I know they've been away on vacation and busy. When they were mafia in the other newbie game they were more active and of course defended themselves when brought up. Again - it's hard to say anything due to the minimum posts they've had in this game.

alise - OK, I DON'T KNOW IF THEY'RE SCUM OR NOT. <it's just really hard for me to tell this game T.T> They were town in Siren's and they were very active, actively posting in the thread. CLICK HERE TO LOOK AT THEIR POSTS. They wrote up long suspicion lists and actually gave thought in their posts, unlike in this game. FOR THE LAZY, CLICK HERE TO LOOK AT THIS GAME POSTS.

i'm a bad analyzer but i tried really hard on this post! ! ~o~ but hey, i tried?
-
Minties
i'm inclined to believe she's town, for now. her scum playstyle (before) & (after) has definitely changed, however. her posts seem to be her usual town behavior. i can't exactly analyze good so i apologize.

Karen
i have this weird feeling she might've been bussing dolby? i REALLY doubt this so. yeah. but i also noticed in biomafia {she was scum} in her list..

she put one of her own scummates there, to avoid suspicion if she was lynched, i'm pretty sure. this kinda puts me off? like the time she voted dolby..idk. for now, i suppose shes town.

Karla (?)
i can't read the 'stronger' players as good, so there might not be much for karla. weird how sataric's been defending him strongly, thats for sure. i cannot read him at all, more or less analyze good. so, i don't know with karla. i guess for now..town..?

Sataric (?)
i'm still...well..uneasy. sataric's reaction to it was a little weird. it was just an uneasy feeling, and his reaction to my post...meh. i noticed something in this post, though.

i noticed that dolby was pushing hard to get those blues lynched, because he knew he wasn't one. kind of obvious info but whatever lol. sataric isn't pushing as hard but i just wanted to point this out.

Ashtot
omg what is up with him this game? his defenses are really weak {yodels hypocrite in the distance} and i feel like he's not even trying. atleast i'm actually trying!

i agree 100% with natty's case. i don't understand why he's acting like this? {IF hes scum, this is really see-through}

Tom

{listen here u lil sht} don't know what to say about tom, to be honest. i just know he likes to claim blue as scum? i think. did he claim at all this game? i don't rememb. but yeah, i've noticed all the games hes been scum in he's claimed blue. {red revolution // doctor, sunleth // bodyguard, faithful june // idk} he's also a little..aggressive? maybe that's just me, in faithful june he seemed a little on the edge. i don't know what to say about him {besides being a jerk :'(} so i suppose hes town for now.

Yui-Z
another player i struggle to read with. isn't she more ~ aggressive ~ as scum? she hasn't been very aggressive this game. i don't have many notes with her, sadly.

Lauren
aggressive, throwing new stuff to the table, posting her thoughts, etc. i'm 100% sure she is town-aligned. {atleast..i hope so. :blush:}

Jeremy
wowie zowie i've never seen him put that much effort! i'm pretty sure hes town, for now. altho, i can't get a good read on him either. i don't get why he voted me so fast, it caught me off guard tbh. but whatevs @_@

my opinions are pretty flip floppy so yeah??
They put thought into that post, but we have yet to see one for this game. I understand they were going to concentrate on Siren's game more than this one, but they're dead - so I expected them to concentrate in this one more. I know they're actively online (just like crystal is), so it's no excuse to not post anything other than one-liners.

Callaway - Same with in-a-pickle, I know they've been busy on vacation/traveling. It's hard to tell with them if they're scum or not because of the lack of posts, but they were town in the previous mafia game (LINK OF POSTS HERE.. I'm pretty sure they're town aligned though.

Saylor - I'm pretty sure they're town. They post their own thoughts and are active. Has had some great posts/suspicions. I hope to hear what their thoughts on everyone is though.

Oldladycat - They've been acting pretty scummy ever since I mentioned something about them. Quick to revenge vote on me (when I didn't even vote for you, so what the heck?). I feel like some of their posts are contradicting themselves or it's kind of just all over the place or they're just posting nervously. They are also defending sharkystriker22 because they don't know who to vote for and I guess that's okay. It is Day 3 and mafia still has 4 members, once it's night - we'll lose another town member and mafia is closer to winning. If you don't know who to vote for by now, you seriously need to take the time to look at everyone's posts.

Axler stated his suspicions for everyone in that post, so it's probably not that helpful to find who he was suspicious of (or not suspicious of) from that post since he said something about everyone.

What? I'm just trying to say that no one knows what my role is.
I'll be voting for you since you're accusing me of something that doesn't make sense to me.

There's nothing to defend myself on since I don't understand why they're suspecting me.
& that's probably better than voting off someone with a more helpful role.
I might be. I'll admit that I'm the kind of person who overthinks everything.

He people who voted for Ryan? Yes I would be more suspicious of them yes.
Ok, do so if you want to.
It's already day 3 and we've got no scums voted off. Doctor is gone. Town people are in a bad situation. I don't feel very hopeful for this game anymore.

Have I ever said that I had an amazing role?
Show me that. Please and thank you.

Even if I was scum, I wouldn't have revealed two scums that easily. That would be extremely careless.

Danielkang2 - I think Daniel has totally checked out of the game, they're all over tbt and are obviously not giving a crap about this mafia game. I don't know if they're just clueless or uninterested or if they're mafia. He has a total of 8 posts for the ENTIRE game. He's voted for alise without reasoning and has been called out numerous times, but has yet to come and state why or defend himself. I do find him scummy though.....

Sharkystriker: I think he's telling the truth

Alise: She's really reserved and not talking much. It's suspicious. I have a gut instinct that she's mafia too. I wanna see how she responds to this. (hehe)

See? Now he's trying to get votes on me so that he won't be lynched as Mafia! Zigzag991 was suspicious from the beginning.
Same as Oldladycat, he "believes" about how clucless sharkystriker is (maybe he's defending his scum buddy???) And because Zigzag991 is currently on the chopping block, they're basically trying to showcase that zigzag is more scummy than he is.

gamora - I don't really know what other games they've played in (i'm so lazy and they changed their username, so i am confused ;/) Like I've said before, they've been helpful for answering quick questions/one-liners. I know they play a lot of irc mafia (at least i think you do??? i dunno, i don't go to irc but i see people talk about it and yeah ......) They did post this :

ya ya inactive players​

Kawaii Cupcakes - I'm 99% sure they forgot about this game.
Cherry-blossoms - Well they posted now so they didn't forget about this game. Hopefully they'll be more active later on.
In-a-pickle - I know he's going through irl stuff right now, he wouldn't be inactive from tbt like this.
Zigzag991 - He's online and viewing the thread probs gonna post soon.
sharkstriker22 - Their last post was that checking in one, so they haven't forgotten about that game. It could be irl issues or they're not posting elsewhere because they don't want to draw attention to themselves.
jambouree - I saw them online and they were viewing this thread, they're avoiding discussion.
Danielkang2 - I don't think he's lying about being confused about this game, he'll probs bandwagon.
Crazy-Gamer - She was online today but she hasn't posted anywhere else, she probs forgot about this game tbh.

lynch winchy

Ryan88 - He keeps insisting that we should be active and contribute yet he hasn't done either of it.
Most of his posts are fluff/telling people what to do/ pointing out the obvious, . Like crazy-gamer he always bandwagons and usually doesn't explain his votes. I wouldn't mind lynching him tbh.

Skaro - She's acting like she usually as scum in irc maf which is not explaining her suspicions / bandwagonning, I know irc maf and forum maf are different but it still stands out to me.

dalandanator I don't see how he's sus???? People are just bandwagonning onto him :/

other

Axler - One of the main contributors, I'm getting town vibes.
gnoxiam - I can't really explain it but I'm getting odd vibes from her, it's still early in the game so idk.
C r y s t a l - She's acting like her usual self nothing scummy yet.
Alise - like ryan most of her posts are fluff/one liners but yeah it's day one, hopefully she'll contribute more later on.
C a l l a w a y - It was odd how she didn't explain why she didn't vote for dan, I know she's still busy so maybe she didn't have time for it?? She'll probs explain later on.
Saylor - She's pretty pro town, bringing up good points.
Summer - Nice posts so far, but idk yet with her.

I'll probs just keep my vote for myself, honestly I don't know who I want to vote for.

I'm not sure what to think about them, but I'd like for them to post an updated suspicions list.

jambouree - Inactive, I don't know what to say. They have a whopping 9 posts for the entire game. They've missed voting "coincidentally" after it was over. Hasn't defended themselves when they were up for lynch and yeah....they just haven't really done much this game. Please post your suspicions if you see this! I know you are currently voting for Oldladycat, but I'd like to know WHY vs. you saying "suspicious vibes"

Zigzag991 - They have started to contribute more, maybe because they're currently up for lynch (??? who knows - i'll probably change my vote from them after this) I guess i'm willing to give them another chance because they are posting. I would like to hear more thoughts from them about other players and not just against oldladycat.

dalandanator - When they were up for lynch they were posting and defending themselves. They brought up some good points/posts and after Day 1, they basically disappeared. Where'd you go??? They've bandwagonned on votes and have said they'll "look into posts" but they have yet to say anything.

sharkystriker22 - They never know who to vote for and they bandwagon on all the votes. They haven't posted their thoughts or anything and I feel like they're just posting to get by. Are they scum? Maybe? I don't know. It's hard to tell. Oldladycat and Daniel have defended them, which is odd because sharky has rarely posted. I feel like they're pulling the Crazy-Gamer tactic and act like a complete noob T.T (no offense crazy-gamer ;////)

SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE POST YOUR THOUGHTS. T.T omg, this took me like an hour.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I suck at thats why.

Yeah, but you don't suck this much.

Mybe im not making big posts bc everybodys like inactive or gone traveling.

I don't know, this game has been very inactive by the looks of it. I mean, out of all the players left, only 7 of them seem to actually be active. Those 7 being me, you, Crystal, Saylor, alise, gamora, and oldcatlady-somewhat. Out of those, I haven't really seen much contribution except from you and saylor, so I don't really know what to say other than oldcatlady seems suspicious. Everyone else has pretty much stayed quiet or just doesn't seem to have much interest in the game.

gamora - I don't really know what other games they've played in (i'm so lazy and they changed their username, so i am confused ;/) Like I've said before, they've been helpful for answering quick questions/one-liners. I know they play a lot of irc mafia (at least i think you do??? i dunno, i don't go to irc but i see people talk about it and yeah ......) They did post this :

I'm not sure what to think about them, but I'd like for them to post an updated suspicions list.
I updated my sus list a while ago lol.
The list ok
Um I've played in most newbie games and I was absolute crap at it lmfao. All of my posts were one liners and I always bandwagoned all the time. I slipped up as scum a lot too, like wow I was awful. And yeah I play irc mafia a lot :}. (My previous usernames were Pom, and Capella)

I updated my sus list a while ago lol.
The list ok
Um I've played in most newbie games and I was absolute crap at it lmfao. All of my posts were one liners and I always bandwagoned all the time. I slipped up as scum a lot too, like wow I was awful. And yeah I play irc mafia a lot :}. (My previous usernames were Pom, and Capella)

Oops, I didn't see that list. Well what do you think about everyone now?

(omfg, how do you afford to change your username so much. lolol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know, this game has been very inactive by the looks of it. I mean, out of all the players left, only 7 of them seem to actually be active. Those 7 being me, you, Crystal, Saylor, alise, gamora, and oldcatlady-somewhat. Out of those, I haven't really seen much contribution except from you and saylor, so I don't really know what to say other than oldcatlady seems suspicious. Everyone else has pretty much stayed quiet or just doesn't seem to have much interest in the game.

Ooops, missed this.

Kills are obviously being sent through, just because someone isn't contributing - doesn't mean they're not working behind the scenes.

What I meant was that there aren't really any posts so there's not much to actually go off when looking for scum. We could look at in actives, but, again, there's a lot of people in the same boat that'd be difficult to look for differences when there's not much to go by.

What I meant was that there aren't really any posts so there's not much to actually go off when looking for scum. We could look at in actives, but, again, there's a lot of people in the same boat that'd be difficult to look for differences when there's not much to go by.

And that's why I looked at the players who have played in other mafia games and I linked their posts for others to look at. There's no way the mafia team is with all noobies that haven't played before.

- - - Post Merge - - -

in-a-pickle, why did you vote for Crystal?

in-a-pickle, why did you vote for Crystal?

Her play styles weirding me out, I guess. Sharky and oldcatlady seem more like town to me? So I'd rather not see them killed.

Honestly, I'd have to go back and check they're posts out but i'm too tired

Ok thoughts on everyone here we go

Crystal: I'm kind of torn on them, I don't really know what to think because they're pretty active with posting but haven't contributed a whole lot. They've made a few helpful posts but they're mostly just one-liners or trying to help explain things. I'm more inclined to believe they're town just because they haven't really done anything that would make me think otherwise.

in-a-pickle: He's been very inactive and really hasn't contributed anything. He was much more active in the previous nub game that I played with him, and he was mafia in that game, but he said he was busy with school starting.

I'm a little sus of Crystal right now, from what I've seen, they're usually more helpful in other games.

So...if no other evidence comes up, idk.

I'd like him to elaborate more on this because Crystal has been one of the more helpful players in this game imo, but I've never played with them previously so I don't know about their usual playstyle.

alise: I'm getting town vibes. Nothing from her has stood out to me besides her contradicting herself in the beginning of the game, and I think she's been another one of the more helpful players of the game (that isn't saying much with all of the inactivity though).

Callaway: She's also been pretty inactive. I mentioned earlier that she brought up some good points in her posts, however looking back through everything, most of her posts have a lot of fluff and none of them contain her thoughts on suspicions or anything. I'm a bit suspicious of her because of this. I know she's busy with traveling so I get her inactivity, but I'd like to hear her thoughts on everyone sometime.

gnoixaim: She's one of the most vocal players and has contributed a lot of good information. I think she seems very pro-town.

Oldcatlady: She roleclaimed as soon as the game started, didn't do a good job of defending herself when gnoixaim was about to vote for her, and then revenge voted for gnoixaim right after. Her behavior has been pretty scummy throughout the entire game.

Danielkang2: Also very inactive; that could be because he mentioned being confused a couple times in the beginning of the game. I really don't know because they've only made a few posts but my thought is that they're just a bored/confused townie.

gamora: She has been contributing a lot more of her thoughts than when she was a townie in the previous nub game, but makes about the same amount of posts as usual. I think she's town; nothing in any of her posts has lead me to believe otherwise.

jambouree: I don't know about them because they're so inactive. This is the only post they've made that offered their thought about a suspicion:

tbh i'm getting a really suspicious vibe from oldcatlady just from reading the interactions on here. i think i'll be voting for her, unless anyone else disagrees

I need to hear more from them before forming an opinion.

Zigzag991: They've been the most suspicious player to me for a while. They've bandwagoned on every lynch so far, said they were busy earlier on and never came back to post thoughts like they said they would, and up until now they always seemed to show up only when their name was mentioned or night ended.

Am I the only one who finds the fact that their vote changed to oldcatlady when they were questioned scummy? I think there's solid evidence now that against either them, since they could have changed it to make it look like they aren't a team? I mean either I'm totally missing something or there's clear evidence that something's up. I again say we should vote or at least look into Oldcatlady, it looks to be a real good shot for scum.

I feel like by this post they're trying to find a way to quickly put the votes on someone else, as right now they're set to be lynched. I don't think what they posted there was great evidence.

dalandanator: I'm also suspicious of dal because of their behavior in the beginning of the game. Since then they've been inactive, maybe cause they haven't been set to be lynched since day one so there isn't any reason to defend themself. They posted more in the beginning and lately have just been bandwagon voting.

sharkystriker22: Comes off like they're really confused about the game and pretty much just goes along with everyone else is saying and bandwagons on the voting. I know this is old and isn't really evidence but I still think it's weird how they popped up along with in-a-pickle right after the first lynch. I still bring that up because there isn't much else to go off of due to their lack of contribution.

OKAY, HERE WE GO - LET'S SEE HOW LONG THIS TAKES FOR ME TO TYPE UP ~

Crystal - I feel like they're playing sloppy or they're just in no mood to play. When they're in other mafia games they tend to be more active or actually care. I know gamora quoted something earlier comparing Crystal's post difference from this game to others. They put more thought into their posts when they're mafia. But then...when you look at their playstyle when they're in Tina's other game Siren's, you can see how active they were to post their suspicions vs. bandwagonning/quick to change their votes in this game. Crystal was TOWN in Siren's.

in-a-pickle: I'm not really sure what to say about them, I know they've been away on vacation and busy. When they were mafia in the other newbie game they were more active and of course defended themselves when brought up. Again - it's hard to say anything due to the minimum posts they've had in this game.

alise - OK, I DON'T KNOW IF THEY'RE SCUM OR NOT. <it's just really hard for me to tell this game T.T> They were town in Siren's and they were very active, actively posting in the thread. CLICK HERE TO LOOK AT THEIR POSTS. They wrote up long suspicion lists and actually gave thought in their posts, unlike in this game. FOR THE LAZY, CLICK HERE TO LOOK AT THIS GAME POSTS.

They put thought into that post, but we have yet to see one for this game. I understand they were going to concentrate on Siren's game more than this one, but they're dead - so I expected them to concentrate in this one more. I know they're actively online (just like crystal is), so it's no excuse to not post anything other than one-liners.

Callaway - Same with in-a-pickle, I know they've been busy on vacation/traveling. It's hard to tell with them if they're scum or not because of the lack of posts, but they were town in the previous mafia game (LINK OF POSTS HERE.. I'm pretty sure they're town aligned though.

Saylor - I'm pretty sure they're town. They post their own thoughts and are active. Has had some great posts/suspicions. I hope to hear what their thoughts on everyone is though.

Oldladycat - They've been acting pretty scummy ever since I mentioned something about them. Quick to revenge vote on me (when I didn't even vote for you, so what the heck?). I feel like some of their posts are contradicting themselves or it's kind of just all over the place or they're just posting nervously. They are also defending sharkystriker22 because they don't know who to vote for and I guess that's okay. It is Day 3 and mafia still has 4 members, once it's night - we'll lose another town member and mafia is closer to winning. If you don't know who to vote for by now, you seriously need to take the time to look at everyone's posts.

Danielkang2 - I think Daniel has totally checked out of the game, they're all over tbt and are obviously not giving a crap about this mafia game. I don't know if they're just clueless or uninterested or if they're mafia. He has a total of 8 posts for the ENTIRE game. He's voted for alise without reasoning and has been called out numerous times, but has yet to come and state why or defend himself. I do find him scummy though.....

Same as Oldladycat, he "believes" about how clucless sharkystriker is (maybe he's defending his scum buddy???) And because Zigzag991 is currently on the chopping block, they're basically trying to showcase that zigzag is more scummy than he is.

jambouree - Inactive, I don't know what to say. They have a whopping 9 posts for the entire game. They've missed voting "coincidentally" after it was over. Hasn't defended themselves when they were up for lynch and yeah....they just haven't really done much this game. Please post your suspicions if you see this! I know you are currently voting for Oldladycat, but I'd like to know WHY vs. you saying "suspicious vibes"

Zigzag991 - They have started to contribute more, maybe because they're currently up for lynch (??? who knows - i'll probably change my vote from them after this) I guess i'm willing to give them another chance because they are posting. I would like to hear more thoughts from them about other players and not just against oldladycat.

dalandanator - When they were up for lynch they were posting and defending themselves. They brought up some good points/posts and after Day 1, they basically disappeared. Where'd you go??? They've bandwagonned on votes and have said they'll "look into posts" but they have yet to say anything.

sharkystriker22 - They never know who to vote for and they bandwagon on all the votes. They haven't posted their thoughts or anything and I feel like they're just posting to get by. Are they scum? Maybe? I don't know. It's hard to tell. Oldladycat and Daniel have defended them, which is odd because sharky has rarely posted. I feel like they're pulling the Crazy-Gamer tactic and act like a complete noob T.T (no offense crazy-gamer ;////)

SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE POST YOUR THOUGHTS. T.T omg, this took me like an hour.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, but you don't suck this much.
Actually I've only voted twice,I've bandwagonned the first one because it was the beginning.This time I voted for Oldcatlady because honsetly she's acting panicky and suspicious.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh,I'm still considered inactive?Sorry everyone,trying to be active,personally I thought I have been posting a lot more recently.

Actually I've only voted twice,I've bandwagonned the first one because it was the beginning.This time I voted for Oldcatlady because honsetly she's acting panicky and suspicious.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh,I'm still considered inactive?Sorry everyone,trying to be active,personally I thought I have been posting a lot more recently.

Let me ask you this....why do you think Oldladycat and daniel are defending you?

OMG SORRY LMFAO IRC MAFIA BOT WAS UP AND I HAD TO PLAY + im a huge procrastinator

Saylor

like i said before town vibes and such 8)

in-a-pickle

I'm a little sus of Crystal right now, from what I've seen, they're usually more helpful in other games.

So...if no other evidence comes up, idk.
Her play styles weirding me out, I guess. Sharky and oldcatlady seem more like town to me? So I'd rather not see them killed.

Honestly, I'd have to go back and check they're posts out but i'm too tired
his reason for voting crystal
but like crystals like this every game, and she has been helpful by answering peoples questions but she hasnt been contributing if thats what you mean. Looking back at previous mafia games he has tried harder but you know school and stuff, my opinion hasn't really changed, I still don't know what to think about him. Hopefully he posts more though bcus weekend!! 7)))

C r y s t a l

Her reasons for voting for people are kind of.. wonky, but my opinions have not changed.

alise
I don't know what to think about her yet bc she hasn't posted that much, she said she would contribute after n1 but yeah still hasnt happened yet, but hey sirens is over so pls come in here and do something :)

C a l l a w a y
I know she's busy as heck but I like how she can still contribute :) .

gnoixaim
my opinions have changed abt gnoixaim like idk what i was thinking when I said i was getting odd vibes ;____; . She seems like her usual town self

Oldcatlady
She kinda panicked + that revenge vote, and her posts are kinda weird. Bleh not too sure about her.

Danielkang2
Theres something really odd about daniel like he voted alise for no reason (other than she was inactive I guess???)
See? Now he's trying to get votes on me so that he won't be lynched as Mafia! Zigzag991 was suspicious from the beginning.
Lol A+ reasoning tbh, seriously tho can you actually explain why you think zig is sus or are you just bandwagoning? -~-

ngl he's probably just trolling or something

jambouree

Like I said before, I'm getting scummy vibes from them.
So i think that it's pretty safe to say that we can rule out inactive players as being mafia (or at least, don't worry about them because they have a good chance of being modkilled).

mainly bc of this post.

ZigZag991

Honestly I have no clue on why we're voting for him??????? Like he's starting to post more but it's probably just bcus he's about to get lynched.

dalandantotoro
I'm also getting scummy vibes from him, once the spot light went off of him, he disappeared.

sharkystriker22
I feel like they're acting about being confused tbh, they're acting simple questions that can be found in the op.

sorry guys I know this is a rlly bad post but its late here and i need to go to bed ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

CMON DANIEL I JUST SAW YOU VIEWING THIS THREAD -~-

Back