Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia II: On The Run (Game Over/Town Win)

Tbh, in-a-pickle has been giving me some scummy vibes.
Here he says this. Like they are scum buddies or something.

I don't know if they're joking or not, but it would more benificial to town to lynch an inactive since they're litterally not doing anything

I was the one who got in-a-pickle to join mafia that's why he said my name

Murray, why are you voting Pom? Curious, seems like you're bumrushing it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not when you have like...nothing to go on.
The game started today and people are busy. Lynching inactives is dumb because they can very likely be town.

Gah! I didn't post again! But hai anyway guys. I would of posted earlier, but I just woke up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

First days are the worst :/ Always nothing to go on, so we end up lynching a townie.

Hey guys sup since theres nothing much to do just keep discussing who knows what will find more information. We should talk about day one lynch and night plans (after day one) if we have no idea who to lynch in day one then we have to lynch an inactive or distraction to refrain by being distracted also since my summer vacation is over that means I have school if you guys wondering I'm inactive or something I live somewhere SE Asia 8+ GMT

Hi :)

Yeah, I remember from the last game day 1 was pretty difficult and the 2 main suspects ended up both being town. Also I just noticed we don't know how many mafia members there are, which is probably going to make things a bit more confusing. D:

Well, there is most likely four, because if you look in the First opening post, it talks about the background of the story and it mentions 4 Mafia as well as 1 blue I think

I have a feeling there's more since there are 19 players, but there could be 4 if the SK is included in this game or if mafia have more KP. BUT there's probably not much point trying to figure it out yet, at least not until we see how night 1 goes.

okay hi guys i am on the train home so yeah time 2 start playing mafia
i've read back through the posts and nobody seems suspicious to me except maybe in-a-pickle a little bit

I have a feeling there's more since there are 19 players, but there could be 4 if the SK is included in this game or if mafia have more KP. BUT there's probably not much point trying to figure it out yet, at least not until we see how night 1 goes.

it's a confirmed 4, it's on the first page now.
this is going to be like pin the tail on the donkey
in the dark

Back