Mafia TBT Newbie Game VII: The Daily Tragedy - Town win

I'm back (right b4 eod rip)
Why are people sus of me? I tried reading through thread but didn't see any posts. Any post #?

So entropy isn't cop and is just sus of nightmares? I'm rly confused

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I was jailed and since no one was killed, everyone thinks im mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I get it now

I'mconfused by what you mean here Menchie, could explan that please? Thanks.

:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP : I'm confused*..

I skipped a page and didn't see where the accusations of me were. I foumd them tho

rip me i think I'm dead

- - - Post Merge - - -

e.e have fun lynching a townie

dat ATE

Few questions for ya Menchie:

- Why vote Nightmares?
- What's your opinion on her, Toads, and El?
- What's your opinion of the case against you?

Also, I've suspected you since D1, because you've avoiding any form of scum hunting like the plague, and you got really defensive for no reason D1. And at this point I'll eat my hat if you're town since due to nightaction evidence, I'd be shocked as hell if you were town.

dat ATE

Few questions for ya Menchie:

- Why vote Nightmares?
- What's your opinion on her, Toads, and El?
- What's your opinion of the case against you?

Also, I've suspected you since D1, because you've avoiding any form of scum hunting like the plague, and you got really defensive for no reason D1. And at this point I'll eat my hat if you're town since due to nightaction evidence, I'd be shocked as hell if you were town.

Have fun eating your hat hope it tastes good, I'm not lying, I'm a vanilla townie

I'm terrible at scum hunting, btw
1. Because she seemed the scum-iest, idk, I'm terrible at explaining
2. I''m the most sus of Nightmares and Entropy but I think toads is a townie.
3. Its really hard to argue with (bc i suck lool) The proof is there, but its not true

Have fun eating your hat hope it tastes good, I'm not lying, I'm a vanilla townie

3. Its really hard to argue with (bc i suck lool) The proof is there, but its not true

Your posts have just drastically taken a different turn and tone now too...

nightmare reacted well if shes maf gg
i still don't think menchies is maf

plot twist its eleanor???

- - - Post Merge - - -

i would actually rather lynch eleanor than menchies tbh

does day even end today

- - - Post Merge - - -

does day even end today

I'm pretty sure no... Day started yesterday

Menchie, if you're Town then I'd have to agree with you that you're not good at scum-hunting yet lol :)

If you're really Town then now is the perfect time to start explaining why we shouldn't lynch you. Not by using AtE arguments, the only thing more of those will do is lock in my vote on you (or anyone else using that tactic, my patience has expired for emotional appeals, sorry). Throughout the game you made decisions about what to post and what you said -if you could explain why you chose to comment almost exclusively on generic gameplay/terminology questions and perceived attacks on you, that would be a great start.

Don't write yourself off just yet. You're only done if you choose to be.

- - - Post Merge - - -

does day even end today

I'm happy to look at El again, I agreed with the points Toads made about her post-lynch. Not enough to trump Nightmares or Menchie when doing my reads, but now that we're back to the drawing board again, I think it's logical to re-examine El's content (which remains quite sparse justas it was last game where she was Cult).

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yeah, Day 2 post said Day is 48 hours, it ends 12pm Thursday 30th of September my time, at least that's what I worked out.

I'm happy to look at El again, I agreed with the points Toads made about her post-lynch. Not enough to trump Nightmares or Menchie when doing my reads, but now that we're back to the drawing board again, I think it's logical to re-examine El's content (which remains quite sparse justas it was last game where she was Cult).

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yeah, Day 2 post said Day is 48 hours, it ends 12pm Thursday 30th of September my time, at least that's what I worked out.

what about nightmares rxn (reaction) didn't you like?

and yeah, about eleanor, the inactivity + her last question is super weird

- - - Post Merge - - -

also can i request that everyone adds a dumb tag pls.

1. Can you quote posts of hers you thought were scummy?
2. What about El? And why entropy? Can you try to explain or find quotes for all of those?

- - - Post Merge - - -

The thing tripping me up with El is if both she and Fleshy were scum, why wouldn't she offer up a 3rd person to try to lynch instead of her scummate?

Menchie, if you're Town then I'd have to agree with you that you're not good at scum-hunting yet lol :)

If you're really Town then now is the perfect time to start explaining why we shouldn't lynch you. Not by using AtE arguments, the only thing more of those will do is lock in my vote on you (or anyone else using that tactic, my patience has expired for emotional appeals, sorry). Throughout the game you made decisions about what to post and what you said -if you could explain why you chose to comment almost exclusively on generic gameplay/terminology questions and perceived attacks on you, that would be a great start.

Don't write yourself off just yet. You're only done if you choose to be.

It's really hard scumhunting for me (at first, I'm getting a little better) because I forget mafia is just a game and no one will be mad at me afterwards' I'm not so good with confrontation. Since Arstotzkan has targeted me the most, I don't think I would kill her (I watched the little presentation thingy that Ness linked and it was EXACTLY like this and mafia got killed because of it :O ) because it would be wayyy too suspicious (I know that much lol)

ANNND I thought EOD was today (silly me) so thats why my last few posts were drastically different than usual. I was typing fast and whatever came to mind.

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. Can you quote posts of hers you thought were scummy?
2. What about El? And why entropy? Can you try to explain or find quotes for all of those?

- - - Post Merge - - -

The thing tripping me up with El is if both she and Fleshy were scum, why wouldn't she offer up a 3rd person to try to lynch instead of her scummate?[/QUOTE]

Can you clarify the last part of your post? I'm kind of confused by it.

1. The whole entropy claiming cop/nightmares being 'inspected't hrew me off. I didn't realize you could claim to be a role like a cop or a doctor so I beleived entropy, but I'm thinking now and I'm not sure.

2. Again, the police thing is whats throwing me off about entropy. She didn't say her 'real' role after she said she wasn't a cop. She could of easily fake inspected Nightmares to shift the blame off her.
And about El, the only sus thing I see is her RQS. So I'm not sure, but she did vote for Fleshy and she probably wouldn't if they were both mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow. quote fail.

@Menchie Sorry if anything I've said during the game was offensive D:

Im definitely open to talk other lynch canidates. If you can convince me of a better canidate, I'm down for going for them. Just my heart's been pretty set on you lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rip quotes. That last part was aimed at Entropy/amanda talking about El.

@Menchie Sorry if anything I've said during the game was offensive D:

Im definitely open to talk other lynch canidates. If you can convince me of a better canidate, I'm down for going for them. Just my heart's been pretty set on you lol.

No, nothing you said was offensive. Thanks for apologizing though :) It's just that your claim is really good and I do understand why people are sus of me. But its really hard to defend myself because I am in a tight spot with that.

Also, I'm not sure who else it may be. I'm townleaning you, toads, amanda and nightmares for now, so that leaves Sparro, entropy, and el as suspects for me

Menchie said:
1. The whole entropy claiming cop/nightmares being 'inspected't hrew me off. I didn't realize you could claim to be a role like a cop or a doctor so I beleived entropy, but I'm thinking now and I'm not sure.

2. Again, the police thing is whats throwing me off about entropy. She didn't say her 'real' role after she said she wasn't a cop. She could of easily fake inspected Nightmares to shift the blame off her.
And about El, the only sus thing I see is her RQS. So I'm not sure, but she did vote for Fleshy and she probably wouldn't if they were both mafia
1. So you're suspicious of Nightmares for the cop result, right?
a. Why didnt you vote for Nightmares back at post #324 (when you noted entropy checked Nightmares)?
b. Something tells me this is a misunderstanding on your part, but if entropy was telling the truth, then Sparro and I would be lying about our roles.
c. "Not sure"? You mean not sure about the result? Or..?
a. But entropy wasnt being suspected when she claimed. Why would she want to throw off non-existant pressure?
b. But didnt you say in 1 you believe the claim to some extent, or that's why you voted Nightmares at least? Whats your stance on the legitimacy of the claim?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Menchie Woah wait what happened to your nightmares suspicion? Werent you just voting her? And what's your thoughts on Sparro's roleclaim?

1. So you're suspicious of Nightmares for the cop result, right?
a. Why didnt you vote for Nightmares back at post #324 (when you noted entropy checked Nightmares)?
b. Something tells me this is a misunderstanding on your part, but if entropy was telling the truth, then Sparro and I would be lying about our roles.
c. "Not sure"? You mean not sure about the result? Or..?
a. But entropy wasnt being suspected when she claimed. Why would she want to throw off non-existant pressure?
b. But didnt you say in 1 you believe the claim to some extent, or that's why you voted Nightmares at least? Whats your stance on the legitimacy of the claim?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Menchie Woah wait what happened to your nightmares suspicion? Werent you just voting her? And what's your thoughts on Sparro's roleclaim?

Okay, so I re-read the thread. I believe Nightmares is innocent now, and I'm almost positive (like 99%) Entropy was not cop because Sparro and you both probably wouldn't lie.
And I'm not sure, but maybe she thought she was being suspected of maf a little or something so she wanted to avoid it. And it was a misunderstanding on my part. I'm still getting used to mafia.
I thought Entropy was telling the truth at first but looking back I don't think she was and Nightmares is innocent. So I unvoted her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or she was just trying to see if Nightmares was maf. I forgot to add that xD

Okay, so I re-read the thread. I believe Nightmares is innocent now, and I'm almost positive (like 99%) Entropy was not cop because Sparro and you both probably wouldn't lie.
And I'm not sure, but maybe she thought she was being suspected of maf a little or something so she wanted to avoid it. And it was a misunderstanding on my part. I'm still getting used to mafia.
I thought Entropy was telling the truth at first but looking back I don't think she was and Nightmares is innocent. So I unvoted her.
Still curious about 1a/2a.

Also:
How was it difficult for you to put into words that you suspected Nightmares because of the cop inspect? Kinda goes against what you said earlier that she seemed the scummiest.

And why is El on your suspect list?

menchie said:
I believe Nightmares is innocent now, and I'm almost positive (like 99%)

but like why? can you explain a little more clearly why you thought she was sus and now you are so strongly town reading them? just because you "re-read the thread" doesn't show me anything or your train of thought for such an extreme and quick change of mind.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also looking at what happened last night for reference: taking Sparro's claim as real obviously this leaves Menchie, Nightmares, and Eleanor

If Menchie is Maf: Jailed by Jailor- Kat not hit still has 2 hits
If Nightmares is maf: Jailor jailed Menchie- Hit Kat, one hit left
If Eleanor is maf: Jailor jailed Menchie- Hit Kat, one hit left

I say we lynch Nightmares or eleanor that way it narrows down the field. Puts more pressure on the last mafia. This way if another night goes by with no kills, we know either JAILOR JAILED MAFIA or the mafia is Menchie. I realize I made this a big logic puzzle and might be confusing, stare at it a sec and I think it will make sense. But Sparro please look at this and tell me if you understand? But let me tell you, you have done a great job so far.

It might seem like I'm also outting a huge part for the mafia. But we still have an element of surprise with who the jailor jails.
Jailor can do something big tonight.... because likely mafia is going for him.

Back