• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia TBT Newbie Game VII: The Daily Tragedy - Town win

Likely signs point to a doctor probably protected Kat or Entropy who were targeted by mafia, if I had to take a guess about what happened. Which one of them would be able to confirm as you get a PM saying if you were shot and revived. Otherwise Jailor should come forward to say who they blocked. The fact that he said mistakes makes me believe a Mafia did shoot. So we wouldn't have to worry about Mafia playing dead, while a jailor then persecutes their unlucky victim (does that make sense? mafia not killing anyone in hopes that a jailor would step forward to say I protected "blank" and then we all believe that "blank" is mafia and jailor outs to be the first victim for mafia)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was just wondering, since they can kill anyone i didn't know if they could commit suicide

Are you upset your target didn't die last night? so you are contemplating just ending it next night turn?
Literally this question is weirding me out on you, why are you thinking like this?
I supposed in a larger game if a particular mafia member is being annoying or bad you could kill them (or bus drivers turning mafia kills onto other mafia), but in something like this it would be pretty dumb.

Likely signs point to a doctor probably protected Kat or Entropy who were targeted by mafia, if I had to take a guess about what happened. Which one of them would be able to confirm as you get a PM saying if you were shot and revived. Otherwise Jailor should come forward to say who they blocked. The fact that he said mistakes makes me believe a Mafia did shoot. So we wouldn't have to worry about Mafia playing dead, while a jailor then persecutes their unlucky victim (does that make sense? mafia not killing anyone in hopes that a jailor would step forward to say I protected "blank" and then we all believe that "blank" is mafia and jailor outs to be the first victim for mafia)

I'm going to interrupt you right there: you're using faulty logic. I don't give hints in any of my posts. Also, don't use any hosts words as a kind of "evidence" because it will always be a waste of your breath.

Thank you.

I'm going to interrupt you right there: you're using faulty logic. I don't give hints in any of my posts. Also, don't use any hosts words as a kind of "evidence" because it will always be a waste of your breath.

Thank you.

oops.... sorry :(
Disregard that part of my post then

Are you upset your target didn't die last night? so you are contemplating just ending it next night turn?
Literally this question is weirding me out on you, why are you thinking like this?
I supposed in a larger game if a particular mafia member is being annoying or bad you could kill them (or bus drivers turning mafia kills onto other mafia), but in something like this it would be pretty dumb.

I was just wondering because if they died we would win! And if i really was mafia i wouldn't kill my self (it is really dumb) just because a doctor/ cop or something saved the target.

I wasn't told I was saved but I saw the tags

alright fine I'm cop, nightmares is the last maf gg guys

Wait what lmaoo

- - - Post Merge - - -

She did say a little bit about Fleshy, but the most she said was,

[/quote=nightmares]Somebody mentioned how Fleshy's RPQ (I can't remember what it's actually called, but the question thing) seemed forced, but I don't see that at all. They don't come out as particularly scum to me......I don't know what else to say rip

So I guess you're right when you say that she didn't say anything. They didn't really back up the claim of "I don't see that at all". They said "I don't know what to say". If she's able to explain why she didn't notice anything off about fleshy, I think I'll lay off her, but for now, she's my primary suspect. My reasoning for this is as you said, along with the fact that if you really were town, I feel like you would've explained why you didn't see the "forced" RQS rather than just throwing it out their, as she could've actually changed some opinions if she put out the effort to explain.[/QUOTE]

It didn't seem forced because..........it just didn't sound so? He was just answering the questions normally >.<;;;;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wow now that i reread nightmares reads post I think she's the last maf

she mentioned everyone who was a hot topic d1 except she didn't mention anything on fleshy - despite me voting for him and others saying that he's scummy. she voted for Eleanor cuz she says she wanted to help reach majority but didn't state why she voted Eleanor over fleshy (who I was voting on at the time)

He just didn't seem like scum to me, and I didn't want to go ahead and agree with everyone even though I didn't see it
I'm just not very good at this game still sorryy

So can mafia be saved? Because if entropy is claiming cop and saying I'm scum, she must be the Mafia Goon...?? Because a Townie wouldn't do that....rite

yeah i did and i doubt theres miller or insane cop

I don't see how there could be in this setup, those roles aren't listed in the OP.

Soooooo ... what do we do now, please???

- - - Post Merge - - -

@entropy - why wait until one minute before sending post # 315 before voting on nightmares? That was over two hours after you role-claimed and said nightmares was Mafia in post # 309.

Tbh entropy, this wifom game is freaking insane. If I'm following what you're doing, Im the person you're looking for. And whatever you did, you hit the jackpot.

Cops can't be corrupted this game. If Entropy isn't cop, we should see Cop out and counterclaim, right?
IF YOU ARE COP, PLEASE CLAIM NOW.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@amanda I can do that! Sorry for not replying sooner - slept for 12 hours straight for once. Probably gonna type it at school.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To clarify, according to the Matrix 6, the only possible roles are sane Sheriff/Doc or Jailor/1 shot BPV, 1 mafia goon, and the rest townies.

Tbh entropy, this wifom game is freaking insane. If I'm following what you're doing, Im the person you're looking for. And whatever you did, you hit the jackpot.

Cops can't be corrupted this game. If Entropy isn't cop, we should see Cop out and counterclaim, right?
IF YOU ARE COP, PLEASE CLAIM NOW.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@amanda I can do that! Sorry for not replying sooner - slept for 12 hours straight for once. Probably gonna type it at school.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To clarify, according to the Matrix 6, the only possible roles are sane Sheriff/Doc or Jailor/1 shot BPV, 1 mafia goon, and the rest townies.

So if cops can't be corrupted, then Entropy must be fake claiming then

Sorry, I'm slow at this

Back