• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

TBT Neighborly Games

Hi, friends! A reminder to not grocery shop during the holidays on a Saturday with nice weather. 😓

I'm cutting it close, but I'm on the way home now. It'll likely be 20 min after 4 PM EST before I can get an arena up for SSBU today.

No worries, Mar! Take as much time as you need. 💚

Hi, friends! A reminder to not grocery shop during the holidays on a Saturday with nice weather. 😓

I'm cutting it close, but I'm on the way home now. It'll likely be 20 min after 4 PM EST before I can get an arena up for SSBU today.

If anyone wants to throw an arena up in the meantime at 4 PM EST, that'd be super cool! Otherwise, I'll see you soonish~

Apologies for my terrible decision making. 🙏😭
It's all good! Stuff happens. I did the same thing and went Xmas shopping today (mostly because it was my only free time and it was packed.)

We would never infringe on your rights to ice-cream, cookies, and cake. Oh and all that other healthy food stuff.

Done!

The groceries have been defeated! Thank you all so much for your patience. The Super Smash Brothers Ultimate arena for today is now live!

Game Info
Arena Name:
TBT
Arena Password: 9999

How To Join:
Online > Smash > Battle Arenas > Join Arena > Friends' Arena > Join mar's Arena

We'll be in the #multiplayer-1 channel if you'd like to chat with us there during the games. :)

The session will also be streamed here.

See you in the arena! 👋

Last edited:
Connection error, AND my Switch needed a system update first before I could get online again... What great timing lol

Thank you for the sessions, Mar! Got to go shower and take care of some things. I had a lot of fun. I didn't know @ribbitribbon was so skilled at the game. That was a surprise. : O
Thank you for stopping by! Your Little Mac is always a force to be reckoned with.
i gotta run now but thank you for hosting! your young link is so stylish, i’m glad i got a rematch before i left lol
Glad you enjoyed - great to have you! Your Robin and Pokémon Trainer are no joke. 👀
Thanks for hosting these Mar! I always have a lot of fun when I hop on. And everyone did great! There were so many close matches! You all did awesome!
Super close, especially those team battles! Thanks for stopping in. It's always a pleasure. 💜

Thank you for hosting the Smash Bros. Ultimate session and good games to everyone!

It seems like we have improved from the last session. I hope I can look forward to future Smash Bros. Neighborly Games, it's fun playing games with you all! ☺️

(I'll stick with Mr. Game and Watch in every Smash Bros. Ultimate Matches! 🔔)

Last edited:
I couldn't snap a pic of that first place trophy since I play with the GameCube Controller adapter but I'm telling you guys, GameCube tracks are where it's at lol 😁✨ that was fun, gg people 👍 it's actually more fun with just 4 players imo, honestly. Those were some clutch races!

Also the roulette kept picking my track, I was lmao every time xD

Also the roulette kept picking my track, I was lmao every time xD
I think it picked your track 7 times in a row. I'm attributing that to the game really not wanting us to do Mount Wario again, lmao.

Also hopefully next session Discord won't decide to have problems, since I only now realized other people were chatting for the final half hour, it just wasn't showing the messages on my end. 😅 Was definitely fun aside from that little hiccup!

So it was discord that was being slow, I wondered why the channel we were talking on was quiet.

It was fun watching you guys, and while I do miss actually participating, I'm starting to feel acceptance in this as I found new ways to race with others and having fun on it too.

Anyone want to play a Splatoon 3 session in the form of Blaster Hell?

GBGgMYHWEAA4XJo

Session​
Host​
Splatoon 3: Sunday, December 17 @ 7 PM PST (10 PM EST)
3 slots available​
  1. ---
  2. ---
  3. ---
Pyoopi (Pyoopi)
If the challenge ends up being awful and not fun, we can switch to Turf War, Anarchy or Salmon Run. 🫠

Also, if there's interest in Pokémon Scarlet/Violet multiplayer sessions. We can play Ogre Oustin' to farm mochi, and try to win the shiny munchlax (because I haven't yet 😭) Or just focus on BP farming and maybe catch some dreaded Tera raid Pokémon if you want to experience extremely nice and fair battles. No dates in mind yet, but I'd probably aim around the usual 3 PM PST (6 PM EST) on the weekends.

Reactions: Dim
Back