Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

Ok soooo since trundle is gone, heres the list of remaining players.

Town:
Karen (1-Shot Vig)
Cariad (Town RB'er)
Dad (Veteran)

Chees4mees
justice
Ashtot

I kinda wanna lynch Chees right now, Because they are like super desperate right now, and " Hopping on Bandwagons so they don't seem suspicious "

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anybody getting the feeling that Karen really isn't a 1 shot vig? I mean, it could be possible that she is, but at the same time, she could be lying.

i dont know about ash or u, but since i know im town that leaves me out and an ash/you team seems unlikely

- - - Post Merge - - -

i dont think karens lying tbh

i personally think karen and dad are the scum team so i recommend lynching one of them today

Idk but maybe karen MIGHT be scum, just saying she could be lying about being a one shot like nick.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i personally think karen and dad are the scum team so i recommend lynching one of them today

Ashton Vig confirmed

how am i a vig?

- - - Post Merge - - -

can you just stop spamming and actually do something please

itt: you attempting to not seem like you're teamed with justice by going against their reads on Karen. Karen and Cariad aren't scum, they're the most clear for me right now. Karen having killed that night as well means one of three things: actual one shot vig, another SK (nah), or maf who killed that one night in an attempt to prove their claim but has been withholding kills since. And Cariad roleblocked me (I received an action from Tina) after the mafia roleblocker was lynched a good while ago, and I doubt scum team gets two roleblockers. Therefore Cariad is the most crystal clear person in town right now fmpov.

Forek could be maf lying as miller, but there's no way a godfather would claim miller so if he actually is maf he'd be the other one. I still believe the miller claim at the moment though, he's been consistent all game. And the bar owner coming back from the detective as mafia seems like it would fit into Tina's story.

That leaves justice, Ashtot, and chees4mees.

If chees4mees is mafia, she'd have to be the godfather due to Cory's inspection results, leaving the other as whatever. But from how she interacted with me last night, she was completely straightforward and honest about her bad townplay after I called her out on the LaBelleFleur lynch. The only way I'm wrong about townreading chees over the next two is that she's acting that way deliberately, in a quick response from me after I posted. That kind of acting would have had to been thought on her feet in a mere few minutes and I don't think it's acting based on her behavior all game.

Ashtot is just acting hardheaded as usual (deliberate likely), going after the vet for a lynch, but of course switching when it's convenient like with SP - so long as town is confused Ashtot will keep up his scumplay successfully, but that success relies on you all not listening to me at all, which is actually possible, please prove me wrong about yall by reading what I have to say lol.

And justice? Their posting style is very flippant and they keep taunting me with the whole 'wait till after game when you'll regret lynching me' thing which also comes off as townish for me, but for the past two days justice has been doing nothing but cherry picking out of the past in order to make me seem wrong when all I'm doing is defending myself due to the timing of my veteran claim (which was deliberate, as I've explained, due to the vigilantes being unclear and wanting to keep myself unkilled by mafia for the rest of this game as I know I'm kill prone when I'm vocal). Them continuing to ignore Ashtot and write him off due to his brash behavior is their way of steering the lynch away from him, from what I can assume.

Therefore, all of the events and actions that have happened in this game keep me at the same suspicion I had yesterday as to who are the two remaining maf: it's Ashtot and justice.

Of course, all Ashtot will probably do here is continue to ignore and hope everyone else will just completely ignore all my reads here and lynch me over being 'illogical' and 'scum claiming veteran'.

itt: you attempting to not seem like you're teamed with justice by going against their reads on Karen. Karen and Cariad aren't scum, they're the most clear for me right now. Karen having killed that night as well means one of three things: actual one shot vig, another SK (nah), or maf who killed that one night in an attempt to prove their claim but has been withholding kills since. And Cariad roleblocked me (I received an action from Tina) after the mafia roleblocker was lynched a good while ago, and I doubt scum team gets two roleblockers. Therefore Cariad is the most crystal clear person in town right now fmpov.

Forek could be maf lying as miller, but there's no way a godfather would claim miller so if he actually is maf he'd be the other one. I still believe the miller claim at the moment though, he's been consistent all game. And the bar owner coming back from the detective as mafia seems like it would fit into Tina's story.

That leaves justice, Ashtot, and chees4mees.

If chees4mees is mafia, she'd have to be the godfather due to Cory's inspection results, leaving the other as whatever. But from how she interacted with me last night, she was completely straightforward and honest about her bad townplay after I called her out on the LaBelleFleur lynch. The only way I'm wrong about townreading chees over the next two is that she's acting that way deliberately, in a quick response from me after I posted. That kind of acting would have had to been thought on her feet in a mere few minutes and I don't think it's acting based on her behavior all game.

Ashtot is just acting hardheaded as usual (deliberate likely), going after the vet for a lynch, but of course switching when it's convenient like with SP - so long as town is confused Ashtot will keep up his scumplay successfully, but that success relies on you all not listening to me at all, which is actually possible, please prove me wrong about yall by reading what I have to say lol.

And justice? Their posting style is very flippant and they keep taunting me with the whole 'wait till after game when you'll regret lynching me' thing which also comes off as townish for me, but for the past two days justice has been doing nothing but cherry picking out of the past in order to make me seem wrong when all I'm doing is defending myself due to the timing of my veteran claim (which was deliberate, as I've explained, due to the vigilantes being unclear and wanting to keep myself unkilled by mafia for the rest of this game as I know I'm kill prone when I'm vocal). Them continuing to ignore Ashtot and write him off due to his brash behavior is their way of steering the lynch away from him, from what I can assume.

Therefore, all of the events and actions that have happened in this game keep me at the same suspicion I had yesterday as to who are the two remaining maf: it's Ashtot and justice.

Of course, all Ashtot will probably do here is continue to ignore and hope everyone else will just completely ignore all my reads here and lynch me over being 'illogical' and 'scum claiming veteran'.

Yes i agree with you about cariad, a bit on karen. Still not sure if they're actually a vig though, but im thinking they are for the moment. But I don't think lynching a vet is really a good idea tbh, theres other good candidates as i said in one of my previous posts. But 9-10 townies, is.... alot. I think there is 10 townies, 4 blues and 4 mafs, or there is less maf or less blues could go either way right now.

anigif_enhanced-8713-1411401983-1.gif

Me waiting for the rest of yall to catch up.

looking for a specific ashtot post rn so yea will read him in a bit

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ashtot:

Ok so im gonna post a Strange post from Ashton right here And heres another one: aww Ashtot bussing Pillow Bunny First post has completely perfect grammer which is wierd because its was only when Dylan was suspicious of him . Second post is Ashtot agreeing to lynch pillow bunny because he thinks that nothing good is gonna happen between Nick and Karen. Which was probably a last minute bus by him. I may be wrong, i may be right. But he's already RC'ed along with the slur of RC's on day 3, so im not suprised if a maf is hidden in there. His " give up " attitude might be distracting from the real problem. He's most likely mafia from what im seeing.

looking for a specific ashtot post rn so yea will read him in a bit

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ashtot:

Ok so im gonna post a Strange post from Ashton right here And heres another one: aww Ashtot bussing Pillow Bunny First post has completely perfect grammer which is wierd because its was only when Dylan was suspicious of him .

The grammar isn't completely perfect but damn, that sliiip. Nice catch, I was to distracted by how illogical he was in that post to notice the grammar thing.

'[...]you'll definitely be someone I'll consider voting for.'

If that isn't Ashtot at his most (out of place) eloquent then I don't know what is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just said to distracted instead of too distracted. Dad, you damn hypocrite.

how is what i did scumplay

i want to win so i wanted to lynch third party??????

how is that scummy???????????????

- - - Post Merge - - -

HOW AM I GIVING UP

FREAKING LYNCH DAD YOU RETARDS

IF YOU CANT SEE THAT HES SCUM YOURE TRULY A MORON

- - - Post Merge - - -

WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO DO???? ITS SO OBVIOUS THAT DAD IS SCUM AND UR JUST LETTING HIM STEER YOU TO A LOSS

HAVE YOU WONDERED ABOUT WHY WE KEEP MISLYNCHING????? HMMMM I WONDER

LYNCH DAD AND WE LYNCH SCUM PLS U FREAKING IMBECILES

You're done with this game because Forek is catching you in a slip and reinforcing what I've thought about you. You're the scummiest person in the game right now and that's why you need to just give up. I'm doing nothing but guiding town in the right direction if you get lynched. And if I'm wrong we have one last mislynch due to the 2 vs 3 tomorrow, and town can lynch me.

Feel free to forfeit the game though, I don't see how you can win at this point.

Idk why Ash thinks Karen's maf, I do think there's probably a vig in this game.

How would it be on her feet in a few minutes? So what she's honest about her townplay? That doesn't mean anything to me. You can play bad as town and as mafia.

She doesn't know what the hell she's talking about most the time, and makes no attempt to contribute. She's lazy. I get some townies don't know what to say at all, but its this late in the game and she STILL has no opinion. She gives no evidence. Even poor townies give ****ty evidence to their reasoning, but she's been sliding by to avoid being modkilled.

You are not kill prone. LOL. Why the hell would you think this game exactly that you would be killed when you literally were kept alive throughout the whole game last time for being a ****ty player? You really think mafia would send a kill on you AND a vig/sk would kill you too? Nick/Karen shooting you at that time would've looked awful. Especially because they were getting rid of the inactives for town with their shots.

I'm not ignoring Ashtot, and I'm not bringing you or him up for lynch today. Why? Because I'm unsure at the moment, but I don't think you guys would be a team at all. I'm honestly sick of you acting like you know for a fact I'm scum when I'm not.

lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops ****ed the last quote up but w/e

dad you're an idiot

anyways see ya guys feel free to lynch me im not playing this crap

How can you 'not be sure about Ashtot' if you're not his partner at this point justice?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ashtot giving up like this over not getting a specific lynch isn't something I'd ever see him do if he were being protown.

Back