Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

Im gonna be completely honest, I didn't want to seem suspicious so I bandwagonned with everyone else. I knew that people were already trying to get me lynched. If this isn't the most suspicious post I've ever made, I dont know what is. I voted on SP night 2 and I would've last night (if I was here). I'm suspicious of you specifically because you protected that one guy... I don't even remember his name. It's not a big suspicion, now that SP's dead Im sort of just looking for some reason to be suspicious of someone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Again, just being completely honest

I'm suspicious of you specifically because you protected that one guy... I don't even remember his name.

If you're gonna suspect me for that reason, you should at least remember the name just saying. Was it Forek or Superpenguin? Those are the two I've protected at one point or another in this game.

If this isn't the most suspicious post I've ever made, I dont know what is.

...are you just saying this because you're bad town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, sorry that was kind of a mean reply to you, even though that's exactly what you were saying. ...that's one of the most overt posts I've read in mafia though lol.

wow dylan that was mean lol

Idk tbh chees jumping on all three bandwagons then saying they didn't want to be suspected is kinda.... eh seems more of bad town then mafia kinda like what dylan said in his post. I'd still say we lynch Ashtot/chees or justice/dylan rn, those are only unconfirmed town now though im leaning dylan and justice to be town.

lol whats the point of trying to connect dylan protecting nick? hes an idiot but nick was a serial killer, not mafia. unless the idiot spoke to nick outside the thread, he wouldnt have known if he was sk - mafia or not

justice whats your role name

- - - Post Merge - - -

i noticed you haven't mentioned it (i think) and although i know it doesn't really matter
the other scum haven't tried fake claiming so since you haven't claimed
i have a slight suspicion on you

i claimed like a long time ago and yes its tommy the poster boy

i deleted my role pm on accident tho so its like basically im like a poster boy thats everywhere and everyone knows me, but doesnt really know my name. im like the poster boy for some company idk

also keep in mind last maf died d2 and was inactive, and we all didnt start claiming until day 3. i slightly hinted i was a townie earlier in the game when i mentioned i was roleblocked for my minigame action.

Imo Nick shoulda just shot someone, anyone. He was going to be lynched the next day anyways so yeah

@cariad
tell us who u block 10 mins before night ends if u can. at most a hour before i guess

Ok so im doing a list of whos left rn

Blues:
Cariad (Town Roleblocker)
Dad (Veteran)
Karen (1-Shot Vig)

Townies:
Trundle (Alive Mason)
justice
Ashtot
Chees4mees

Imo Nick shoulda just shot someone, anyone. He was going to be lynched the next day anyways so yeah

My guess is he had to wait until sometime like tonight to shoot someone he didn't think mafia would kill and then joint with them or something. In retrospect his lynch is the best thing that could have happened, but I'm still blindsided by the result. Curious as to what Tina did with him with the mini-games.

My guess is he had to wait until sometime like tonight to shoot someone he didn't think mafia would kill and then joint with them or something. In retrospect his lynch is the best thing that could have happened, but I'm still blindsided by the result. Curious as to what Tina did with him with the mini-games.

I think he counted as town? Or maybe maf? Maf is the closest thing to third party i think

^this - plus, justice, why would it matter to do that if Cariad was the one to be killed? Because that would mean she roleblocked the wrong person anyways. If she succeeds she doesn't die, given maf go after her. Or someone else doesn't die.

I think he counted as town? Or maybe maf? Maf is the closest thing to third party i think

SK is anti-town and a lone wolf with their own win condition. It's known to be the hardest role to win as for a reason. tfw Capella is the only one who has done it on tbt though.

i thought you cant take back actions what

- - - Post Merge - - -

if she dies and blocks someone else it at least gives us info but i just remembered if she blocked maf then she wouldnt die lmao nvm

- - - Post Merge - - -

i had a dream it was a karen/dad scum team. this is a prophecy. idk about karen but dad was on there so it must be tru!!!

if she dies and blocks someone else it at least gives us info but i just remembered if she blocked maf then she wouldnt die lmao nvm

Okay but I got blocked and you still dream that I'm scum. Also the last mini mafia was a Tom/Dad/Karen scum team it's your memory of us slaying you and the rest of town.

true im quite sure u cant change actions

i learned that from my vig days

I also just wanted to ask if anyone has read any of what dad's been saying?

if you use common sense and just analyze his posts you'll see that he's made a switch in his play recently and that most of his logic is very flawed

Says the guy who isn't reading anything I've had to say. Also, I've been completely logical, I'd love to see you try and quotefish for illogical behavior outside of you already claiming my veteran claim was illogical.

Back