Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

no lynch chees **** you

Okay, you're avoiding going after Ashtot. Go insane all you want by me calling you two a team because that's how you're acting when you refuse to at least give us your reads on him as well.

Also there Ashtot goes with the self-sacrificing mafia tactic.

if u really think chees is maf ill humour u and vote for them lel

dad u have no proof that im maf, and all of your reasoning against me is nothing

u never even went after me until i called you out

- - - Post Merge - - -

Think we should pressure vote chees like we did ashton :rolleyes:

what are you talking about

do you even know whats going on

Think we should pressure vote chees like we did ashton :rolleyes:

You already did a nice job at getting a downward spiral in Ashtot's behavior after you caught that slip. No reason not to gauge people. *shrug*

Of course some people refuse to gauge people or post about them. Not so helpful.

dad u have no proof that im maf, and all of your reasoning against me is nothing

- - - Post Merge - - -

what are you talking about

do you even know whats going on

yeah dylan pressured you and i put some extra stuff which made you give up lel

Okay, you're avoiding going after Ashtot. Go insane all you want by me calling you two a team because that's how you're acting when you refuse to at least give us your reads on him as well.

Also there Ashtot goes with the self-sacrificing mafia tactic.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MFW I GAVE MY READ ON HIM YESTERDAY

MFW YOU IGNORED THE FACT IDC ABT U TWO RN AND THAT I THINK CHEES IS THE SAFEST LYNCH BECAUSE

KAREN + CARIAD = OBVIOUS TOWN
FOREK = IDK PROBABLY TOWN

THAT LEAVES ME YOU ASHTOT CHEES

I KNOW IM TOWN

A TEAM OF YOU AND ASHTOT SEEMS UNREASONABLE

SO THAT LEAVES CHEES WITH A TEAM WITH ONE OF YOU

FJKKERDFNJKJKRE I JUST WANT TO PLAY FALLOUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@ashtot why do you think karens lying

yeah dylan pressured you and i put some extra stuff which made you give up lel

dylan doesnt pressure me, dylan pretends to be smart and "reads" ppl and "reaction tests" ppl when really all hes doing is making up semi long posts with big words to shepherd terrible town players like you into mislynches

hello i'm here and reading

- - - Post Merge - - -

first of all isn't dad usually super obvious when he's mafia tho
he seems town this game

lol, why not self-sacrifice all a sudden Ash? Wanna seem like you're pro-town by not reducing their numbers and I called you out for it? You continue to call my reasoning against you nothing again and again when I've posted plenty that everyone can read into, and yeah it does have to do with you calling me out on my veteran claiming and/or timing because that's something I was waiting for with it.

You're literally acting and posting like someone going insane right now and you wouldn't even do something like that as town, bad as you are when you are town. You're a nice vigilante though I'll give you that.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MFW I GAVE MY READ ON HIM YESTERDAY

MFW YOU IGNORED THE FACT IDC ABT U TWO RN AND THAT I THINK CHEES IS THE SAFEST LYNCH BECAUSE

KAREN + CARIAD = OBVIOUS TOWN
FOREK = IDK PROBABLY TOWN

THAT LEAVES ME YOU ASHTOT CHEES

I KNOW IM TOWN

A TEAM OF YOU AND ASHTOT SEEMS UNREASONABLE

SO THAT LEAVES CHEES WITH A TEAM WITH ONE OF YOU

FJKKERDFNJKJKRE I JUST WANT TO PLAY FALLOUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@ashtot why do you think karens lying

i dont have any reason except that i think forek and chees r town

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol, why not self-sacrifice all a sudden Ash? Wanna seem like you're pro-town by not reducing their numbers and I called you out for it? You continue to call my reasoning against you nothing again and again when I've posted plenty that everyone can read into, and yeah it does have to do with you calling me out on my veteran claiming and/or timing because that's something I was waiting for with it.

You're literally acting and posting like someone going insane right now and you wouldn't even do something like that as town, bad as you are when you are town. You're a nice vigilante though I'll give you that.

im a terrible vig jokes on you

i dont think there was 5 mafia members in this game, so i believe karens vig claim it seems legit tho

how much of a dumbass do you think i am that i would make it very obvious that i was a on scumteam with ash if we were both scum? im 50/50 on ash as i am with you dylan, but you know how many times i ****ing said in our mafia chats that we should be careful in how we interact with each other this game? why the **** do you think i would suddenly agree with ashtot in everything (i didnt btw only with his read on you bc i hate you and i doubted your vet claim)

- - - Post Merge - - -

dylan i'll make a bet with you: if youre right about me this game, ill do w/e u want but once this game is over and you see that im right you give me your ****ing tumblr url

i dont think there was 5 mafia members in this game, so i believe karens vig claim it seems legit tho

You would also have to consider that 5 maf would mean maf had 3 kills a night in an 18 player game with a serial killer in it too. If Karen isn't clear as day put in your contacts or w/e. Tina wouldn't mafside a game like that.

u know what i reread

dad might be scum

cuz that's what trundle was pushing on yesterday

if ash was maf i dont see why trundle died cuz he was defending him

- - - Post Merge - - -

but his claim seems legit and i think there'd be a vet in the game so

Back