• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIV: My Little Mafia: Deception is Magic [Endgame - Ponyville wins!]

sorry for lynching u campy, it was a tilted decision and my reads were all over the place at that stage
Haha, that's okay! I could see how I looked scummy at that point. Didn't really know how to properly defend myself, either. And I was so, so wrong about you. It's all good. :)

tbh im more scared of Lauren
sometimes she just goes off on a tangent on whoever DARE bring her up.

Good game Natty, I think my hosted game will be my final for a while.

tbh im more scared of Lauren
sometimes she just goes off on a tangent on whoever DARE bring her up.

Good game Natty, I think my hosted game will be my final for a while.

Thanks, thank you for bringing this up when it had been sorted, in the thread too. Ego boost for me. :(

On Obs chat and some points made inside:

1. I don't understand why it was closed. Well, it was done on the request of a certain actor who perhaps said things of an excessive nature in that chat. That a game is over does not mean we can't talk about it. There are always lessons to be learned, both regarding the game and also regarding attitudes.

2. It's always easier for people in obs to armchair when they are disconnected from the game. Although I think people who were non-players should really avoid the more judgemental remarks, since they don't even have a stake in the game. I like to think that oath's taunt after I mislynched Axeler was just banter, and I hope it was.

3. Ashtot was not betrayed by MLP lore, as soon as Cariad flipped town, the wheels were set in motion to destroy him on day 7. I was oblivious but not that oblivious. The child ponies theory only sped up the process - initially we were going to wait for Zig's inspection to come back just for extra proof.

4. Overlapping vig shots have been refunded in most games. I think it was Tom who disputed this in obs chat.
TBTM I (Karla host)
TBTM III (Tom & Kayla host)
TBTM X (Tina host)

In most other games, it was left ambiguous. The one game I saw that medic saves explicitly refunded the shot was Feloreena's XCOM Mafia. Personally I think it makes little sense for medic saves to refund shots, because it devalues medics.
Despite this, Feloreena was still correctly not lynched because different hosts do things different ways, even if there are a set of interactions that should be assumed.

Nice job town! gg
This game does have a way of bringing the emotions out of you, -cough Karla cough- but I still had fun.
Still a lot to learn! Thanks Natty and VillageDweller!
and I'm never trusting ash again #proaction2k14 lol jk

Nice job town! gg
This game does have a way of bringing the emotions out of you, -cough Karla cough- but I still had fun.
Still a lot to learn! Thanks Natty and VillageDweller!
and I'm never trusting ash again #proaction2k14 lol jk

It was your pm that stumped us and obviously ash :p scum bag

How in the world would that stump you? Well I could see how no one would think ash is scum now because off that. Lols

we thought it was a ploy inorder to see you as town, we thought you were scum. We thought, that cant have been an accident as ashtot is no where near natty or villagedweller, so we thought it was a last second push to avoid lynch as scum. Obviously it wasnt but hay ho.

we thought it was a ploy inorder to see you as town, we thought you were scum. We thought, that cant have been an accident as ashtot is no where near natty or villagedweller, so we thought it was a last second push to avoid lynch as scum. Obviously it wasnt but hay ho.

what

like it obviously wasnt accidental as Ashtot isnt close to Natty or VillageDweller, theres no way it was an accident so we saw it as purpose sending the mail to Ashtot. It made sense in the chat.

like it obviously wasnt accidental as Ashtot isnt close to Natty or VillageDweller, theres no way it was an accident so we saw it as purpose sending the mail to Ashtot. It made sense in the chat.

oh

I was confused what you meant lol

People make mistakes! Unfortunately in this game, one are taken all types of wrong way! Lol whooooops
See if ash told you he time stamp on that, it would've been legit, I never thought I would be lynched or seen as scum until a majority was reached. Dang, gotta be careful next time xD

it was views i think, we saw you as scum so it was how we took it. Maybe if you had gone to me or cory and said look im doctor, maybe just maybe we could have saved you and inspected you instead

it was views i think, we saw you as scum so it was how we took it. Maybe if you had gone to me or cory and said look im doctor, maybe just maybe we could have saved you and inspected you instead

Probably should've done that. Eh well, town still won, that's all that matters right?

Back