• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIV: My Little Mafia: Deception is Magic [Endgame - Ponyville wins!]

I really didn't think the game was that unbalanced. Two docs, masons, a Jack, unlimited shot vig, DT and unlynchable for town. Two third party killing roles. Mafia KP = 1 but can be 2 a single night if the Jack shoots. Lots of possible deaths there. I think Natty and Harry did a good job at balancing. :)

What a sloppy game

- - - Post Merge - - -

Blaming cory for trusting ashtot is unnecessarily harsh, it took me until day 5 before I started questioning if he was cleared or not. I calculated and knew we could mislynch cariad. I could then ask zig to inspect ash while pushing an anti-dolby agenda at the same time to protect zig.

The role name meta kinda just sped things up. Still, a sloppy game

sorry for lynching u campy, it was a tilted decision and my reads were all over the place at that stage

Back