• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIV: My Little Mafia: Deception is Magic [Endgame - Ponyville wins!]

The following day, a random pony stumbled across a horrifying sight - Minties mutilated corpse, with her eyes cut out, blood drained, and all her vital organs missing.

huh...

also day killers should not be able to act anonymously...

okay that is like saying, you were the first to say the word cupcake so you are automatically scum

No, it's not at all. A day killer that can kill every day would be ridiculously OP in such a small set-up. Considering a Super Saint role exists, I am not surprised if the reverse can happen.

No, it's not at all. A day killer that can kill every day would be ridiculously OP in such a small set-up. Considering a Super Saint role exists, I am not surprised if the reverse can happen.

even if i was that does not make me scum. anyway karla was first and it doesnt matter that he unvoted

I'm having trouble understanding why Minties' death makes Cory scum. Cory proved that he is Unlynchable and Minties was shot by a day-killer (obviously). I don't see how those two are really connected.

OK; just caught up with the posts. As of now I think a few people forgot the possibility that people could have a third-party role.

Cory - Personally I think I can believe Cory's claim; it's kind of stupid for an Unlynchable to be Mafia, and honestly I think his scummates would seriously consult him already about his behavior (if he was Mafia). However I don't think that makes him clear.

Zigzag911 - Kind of on the fence about him. I'm sure he's not a threat to scum in any way. He said he'd post later, which was around an hour ago. I don't expect much posts and opinions from him honestly.

Ryan88 - It's definitely disappointing seeing him not contribute so much in so much games. There was enough time for him to post his thoughts before Monday; he's only posted 3 things since the game started and none of them contributed anything, except maybe his roleclaim. I don't find it surprising that he's usually lynched and never killed by scum (unless he's claimed an action role, from what I've seen in other games).

I don't know much about the other players, but these are just the players I'm confused about more than the others.

big post coming soon since i won't be here for a lot of tomorrow.

EVERYONE WAS SUSPICIOUS OF ME BECAUSE I WAS QUIET, I WAS ALSO AT SCHOOL??

SO WAS GAMORA AND BG, INCREDIBLE
actually at that time you didn't post anything and gam atleast said one thing useful.

It was around last night BG. I'll pull up the quote elise.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Um I don't think snips and snails would be lovers because in the show they argue a lot (well from what I remember lmfao, I haven't watched it in a long time) and I think they fought over someone once.
Tbh I can't really see ryan doing this lol no offense tho, idk it's just not like him and he wouldn't know that instead of townies they were called ponyville citizens right??, because it wasn't even mentioned in the op. It was really dumb though because now scum has a safe claim :/. Um yeah as for voting I don't really know but I guess if we could lynch an inactive since thats all we got. I would say alise/cariad but cariad is never around when everyones talking because of stupid timezones, alise on the other hand is always around but never posts and when she does it's basically just fluff. I still don't know about cory though because I haven't seen him in previous games same w/ kuma. But for now I'll be voting for myself in case I miss voting lol. oh and @astot thanks for not considering me inactive anymore lmao :')
yeah she posted this, elise.

Right I'm not going to post tonight but **** my life scum went for a strong player or flipped a bloody doctor, this is not looking very good for us so far. I had two doctors in my mini so we could have one, hopefully.

Yes, hi, hello these are my opinions on everyone in the game so far.

Alise- Being her usual inactive spammy self could be town or mafia, it is hard to tell with her.

Cory- Is unlynchable and really cool tbh.

Ryan88- oh ryan...you are being your usual self by claiming the first possible second you can. And you voting without any reason. Is either distracting town or dumb mafia.

Gamora-
Um I don't think snips and snails would be lovers because in the show they argue a lot (well from what I remember lmfao, I haven't watched it in a long time) and I think they fought over someone once.
Tbh I can't really see ryan doing this lol no offense tho, idk it's just not like him and he wouldn't know that instead of townies they were called ponyville citizens right??, because it wasn't even mentioned in the op. It was really dumb though because now scum has a safe claim :/.
~snips~
this quote shows that she is trying to contribute to town and as of now i am pretty confident that she is town. If she was mafia she would of just looked past this.

Sataric- This is where it gets interesting lol.
Can someone that knows stuff about MLP tell me if:
1. The pony named Joe is likely to be in a game with 20 total players?
2. The role would likely be a basic townie?
3. If this is a pony that Cory would likely be excited to be? (Because he seemed very happy with his "pone" earlier)
Thanks!
I agree with Alise when she said this looks like blue sniping. #2 really gets me though you think even me acting dumb would be dumb enough to have a scummy pone.
... You want me to ask those questions to the host? That makes no sense - She obviously couldn't answer any of that. I tried to give you a chance, you know? Now I regret that I bothered. My vote goes to you. #SorryNotSorry!
I thought you would take this as a joke and you took it seriously what bothers me is that it seems that you vote for me just on this alone. Also, isn't a coincidence how you don't think i should be lynched anymore as other people are thinking that too.

Crystal- not much to say as her. Mainly one liners as usual, but when I did coach her last game she did the same thing for a lot of the game. So i do not have a read on her yet.

Axeler- To be honest, I expected more from you, I know you have school but still. In the last mafia you did oustanding and in this one you are doing "meh" at best. And you put a placeholder which i hate when people do. I am on the fence with you because i do not know how you act when you are scum.
Ashtot- The person I trust the most at the moment. He was the first one to be hesitant of lynching me when i was acting stupid. And there are many other reasons I trust him that i will not disclose yet.

Trundle- It is super easy to tell if Trundle is scum, in this game i believe he is not. His first post is to remind town members to not be stupid in pms games like this. Such pro-town!

Campy- Can someone tell me if this is her(?) first game? I will start off with this quote
Well, his derpy looks definitely match your playstyle.
This is the funniest thing someone has said all game and i give you props. I'm pretty sure she is new so it is pretty good that she looked at other games. Leaning a bit towards town.

Feloreena- I applaud you for being one of the only active people near the end of the day. Also, she is the one that is doubting my alignment the most, but this isn't a bad thing. I am sure some scum will just go with my claim and not argue with it. One of my strongest town reads.

Rage- Was inactive at first but then was active near the end of lynch time. Has a lot of one liners but did post her thoughts near the end of the day. Leaning towards town.

Bellgreen- Not much to go off of but I think he is town based off the fact that he shared a lot of his ideas and a lot of them make sense, but GRRRRR you did a placeholder

Kuma/Lauren- N/A going to wait until she posts more

Minties- God bless her soul

Dolby- Dolby oh Dolby (anchorman 2 reference) I never can read you and I doubt i can now. Did bring up a past game which town seems to do more often than mafia. That's all i got for him.

Zig- Oh boy here comes the rage... You were viewing the thread for a good 30 like around an hour before day ends. I was expecting a vote from you and a post saying why you are voting for this person. What did we get LURKING!
I was eating and scrolling with one hand, so I didn't want to mess up the keyboard until after I finished eating. Other than Cory, something about elise seems kinda off (the way she posts, but maybe she's always like that). I'll read again and post more later.
This was your excuse. This is one of the worse excuses i have seen a while. You didn't want to get your keyboard messed up? THAT'S WHY THEY INVENTED THE NAPKIN! i dont know if you are scum or just plain lazy but something is not right.

Cariad- I say you were the one that wanted to lynch me the most when i was being a distraction. You said scum can hide behind my posts. well you could kind of tell who is hiding behind my posts. I'm really tired that is why the quality is going down.

Sumemr- Kind of new. Has some good posts . Think she is town.

Karla- Finally on the last one! I am a bit suspicious of Karla due to the fact that he was the first one to vote for me and he did it pretty fast. But on the other hand he is being his usual sassy self when he is town.

2 biggest suspicions- Satartic and Zig
FINALLY DONE

Because having a napkin is an excuse to get your keyboard covered in grease for a mafia game. (And yes I am very lazy so I didn't have a napkin with me. :x, but basically all I was doing was scrolling with my clean hand while trying to read the 5 pages or so I missed). But I'll be honest in the fact that I wasn't entirely sure who to vote for, so, yeah.

As far as other people go, my main suspicions are either elise and ryan, mainly because of how they haven't posted much and it's mainly spammy. Last game I Gamora was a convincing (at least to me) SK so she could be acting good here, although that's probably just me over thinking things. Although, yes, I am lazy so I probably won't be writing a big post until tomorrow when more things develop.

After Cory's long post Zigzag viewed and then left the thread without saying anything... Wow

Looking back at Sugar Rush mafia, Zigzag posted his thoughts and reasons for his votes (even though they seemed like average reasoning) a lot more than this game, which is a shame because he's not doing a very good job doing that right now :/

Back