Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIV: My Little Mafia: Deception is Magic [Endgame - Ponyville wins!]

Maybe Minties died because she was the first vote on Cory. If that's the case a vigilante needs to shoot him.

will post opinions on everyone when done with hw

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe Minties died because she was the first vote on Cory. If that's the case a vigilante needs to shoot him.

im gonna be dead tonight anyway, and it is not me.

Oh sorry what? Lol day killers in such a small game. Give me a break. I wish people would stop being such little babies about playing with me. Jesus Christ.

Also give me my ****ing obs.

Last edited:
I was eating and scrolling with one hand, so I didn't want to mess up the keyboard until after I finished eating. Other than Cory, something about elise seems kinda off (the way she posts, but maybe she's always like that). I'll read again and post more later.

Uhm So I guess Cory is proved. Idk how Minties died but I'm guessing there is a daykiller. I'm on the bus rn so I'll be posting more later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did Cory reach majority?

Oh sorry what? Lol day killers in such a small game. Give me a break. I wish people would stop being such little babies about playing with me. Jesus Christ.

Also give me my ****ing obs.

I will avenge your death!!!

Cory reach majority and Minties was the first vote. I don't see how he's cleared in any way. He was way too eager to get lynched despite being unlynchable.

I was eating and scrolling with one hand, so I didn't want to mess up the keyboard until after I finished eating. Other than Cory, something about elise seems kinda off (the way she posts, but maybe she's always like that). I'll read again and post more later.

We're past that now...

Ugh, sorry guys :/ I had school so I couldn't do much at all.
It sucks that we lost a doctor :( I'll get my thoughts down when I get on my PC, since I'm not home yet.

Cory reach majority and Minties was the first vote. I don't see how he's cleared in any way. He was way too eager to get lynched despite being unlynchable.

We're past that now...

okay that is like saying, you were the first to say the word cupcake so you are automatically scum

Back