Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIV: My Little Mafia: Deception is Magic [Endgame - Ponyville wins!]

tbh if we cant get majority with alise just vote for me so i can prove im unlynchable

- - - Post Merge - - -

and good post prin rage, i see you are improving

Okay, well for the reasons previously stated I'm going to vote for Cariad. I don't think it's right to vote for Alise out of simple inactivity because of school.

tbh if we cant get majority with alise just vote for me so i can prove im unlynchable

What do you guys think about this? I think it would be a decent idea, I don't see how that would be a problem for Town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and good post prin rage, i see you are improving
WTF SHE LITERALLY REPEATED?!?!!??!!! LISTS
WHAT HTE FHECK

PRIN/RAGE YOU LITERALLY REPEATED THE SAME LIST AS OTHER PPL

I K I DO THIS BUT WTf?!?!?
If we don't have enough to analyze before day is over, and are not sure on who we should lynch, I'm going to recommend lynching an inactive.

Alise - Is inactive in a lot of games and is apparently too lazy to actually write up a post that's actually worth reading, or isn't someone elses ideas rebranded.

Cory - He's apparently back to his old playstyle and it looks like he's going to be useless this game.

Ryan88 - Never does anything useful. Pretty much always claims day 1. My problem with lynching him is that I want to believe his claim, because I'm pretty sure every time he's ever claimed he's been truthful, but this doesn't mean that he wouldn't do this kind of thing if he was scum. I'm leaning towards him being Town though.

Cariad - Can say some good stuff once in a while but can be inactive.

Now before I get called out for this like I do in pretty much every game, this is a just in case list, it always is, but a no-lynch day 1 is something that I've almost always been against, I don't see the point in it, so if it comes to it one of these players should be lynched IMO.

thank you trundle for having common sense

What do you guys think about this? I think it would be a decent idea, I don't see how that would be a problem for Town.

the only problem is we might not have enough time to pull it off

- - - Post Merge - - -

omfg are we really inactive on DAY 1

PRIN/RAGE YOU LITERALLY REPEATED THE SAME LIST AS OTHER PPL

I K I DO THIS BUT WTf?!?!?

thank you trundle for having common sense

I said that was my initial thoughts, I wasn't exactly checking to see if I copied.

And wtf cory I've done better before???

I am not sure people are around to change votes or anything like that. The inactivity in Day One really sucks in this game. It feels like some people aren't even trying at all. Looks like it's going to end in a no lynch either way at this rate.

Ugh. No lynch day one. Tbh when you put a placeholder on someone else you get called out for it, if you put it on yourself you could ruin the day.

Ugh. No lynch day one. Tbh when you put a placeholder on someone else you get called out for it, if you put it on yourself you could ruin the day.

just vote for me so i can be proven

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you won't die anyway, what does it matter? Really feels like you have a fool role to me.

im not

I trust him, so there's my vote. Would've preferred alise though :/

Me too. There's no excuse not to contribute as there's 24 hours. I've been at university all day as well but still managed to contribute when it fits in with my timezone and life. If it's just a 'playstyle' time to change it.

Me too. There's no excuse not to contribute as there's 24 hours. I've been at university all day as well but still managed to contribute when it fits in with my timezone and life. If it's just a 'playstyle' time to change it.

omg just vote for me nothing will happen i will just be proven

Back