Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIII: Bird Mafia II [Game Over - Town & Tsundere Win!]

You just told everyone to not claim and you just gave details about your role. What the heck are you smoking?

How did he give details about his role?

Because saying your roles name is weird isn't much of a detail at all. lol

Just popping in.
Ryan your attitude alone makes me want to lynch you. If you want to stay alive stop complaining and actually do something useful.

Hey! Be nice! I could say the same about you! ( *//`ω?//)

Anyway I don't really care about either claim. I mean Alice did this in Mean Girls so maybe she thought it was a good idea to out herself as a miller again? Idk. As for Epona I think she would be cautious about claiming in general, but I guess after she saw Alice claimed she thought it was a good idea?? I mean their rolenames could be anything, maybe it's a safeclaim or their original rolename but they changed it to sound like a miller. Who knows? But yeah I'm just going to take their claims with a grain of salt.

can't wait for day ヽ(=?▽`=)ノ

I suppose we could believe Alice's and epona's miller claims for now. I can't..really say anything on this matter because I'll be sounding like a parrot.

I know that sounded a bit hypocritical. This is my first real game in a while so im trying get back into mafia. Although this can be ryan trying to make us think he is town.

The main reason I claimed so early was because Alice claimed. After I saw that she was a miller too I knew it was going to look like a fakeclaim regardless of what point in the game I decided to claim, but I also knew that the longer I left it, the more suspicious it would be. I'd rather out myself as a miller now than possibly be inspected at a later stage in the game, return as mafia, and then use the limp and totally unbelievable 'but I'm a millllleeeerrr' claim as my last words. I knew when I was claiming that there was a heavy risk you'd all want to lynch me anyway because yeah, there is the possibility that I'm scum and just totally paraphrased the claim that Alice gave, but I figured it would be better to claim now than leave it til later when it would look even more like a panciked fakeclaim to save my own a**.
But I agree with Alice, anyway. Yes, us claiming millers does help mafia to narrow down power roles, but it also means town knows what inspections on us will return (even if you don't believe my miller claim, I'm still going to return mafia regardless) and you know not to waste them on us, which narrows down possible inspection candidates.
Also, I'd totally understand people not being suspicious of Alice's claim but being suspicious of mine; it would be easy for me as mafia to have just read Alice's claim and tweaked it a bit to make it look more authentic. There's no way for me to prove I'm town-aligned and I'll be the first to admit that, you're just going to have to take my word for it.

I don't have a hard time believing that there are two millers because didn't the first bird game have two or three third parties? In other words, SP isn't really following traditional role structure.

I don't have a hard time believing that there are two millers because didn't the first bird game have two or three third parties? In other words, SP isn't really following traditional role structure.

Yes. The bat & turkey were third party, and the chickie & ostrich were black roles

I know that sounded a bit hypocritical. This is my first real game in a while so im trying get back into mafia. Although this can be ryan trying to make us think he is town.

Ryan always acts like this. :rolleyes:

Oh, I was gonna say what Annie said in her post just now. Coming back later if she gets inspected and being like omg i am miller!!!!! would seem really desperate lmao. However, while I feel inclined to believe her that doesn't mean they are totally free because they could still be mafia staging this O: however uh, I think that if they were, another miller would have claimed by now as well tbh (providing alice/annie are not real millers) so because of that I believe them lol.

plus if a detective also picks up roles.. means that it would show they aren't millers ;) (bc like they probably aren't both mafia goons if they are mafia lOL) so um yeah #believeinaliceandannie

- - - Post Merge - - -

ofc if a dt doesn't pick up roles and only picks up alignments i'll just cry and beat nick up D:

Oh, I was gonna say what Annie said in her post just now. Coming back later if she gets inspected and being like omg i am miller!!!!! would seem really desperate lmao. However, while I feel inclined to believe her that doesn't mean they are totally free because they could still be mafia staging this O: however uh, I think that if they were, another miller would have claimed by now as well tbh (providing alice/annie are not real millers) so because of that I believe them lol.

plus if a detective also picks up roles.. means that it would show they aren't millers ;) (bc like they probably aren't both mafia goons if they are mafia lOL) so um yeah #believeinaliceandannie

- - - Post Merge - - -

ofc if a dt doesn't pick up roles and only picks up alignments i'll just cry and beat nick up D:

I just checked, my role PM says that I return a random Mafia role to all inspections, so I'm assuming from that that the detective does pick up roles and not just alignments.

I just checked, my role PM says that I return a random Mafia role to all inspections, so I'm assuming from that that the detective does pick up roles and not just alignments.

Yes because otherwise if only Millers come back with a role then it would just prove they are Millers.

oops, forgot to add to this

Harry, Alice and I won't both return mafia goons (well we might by pure coincidence, but it'd be really unlikely). We return a random mafia role to inspections, so that wouldn't prove we weren't millers.

Do you guys think the ostrich has the same ability as last time? Which was when someone shot him a random townie gets killed.

Do you guys think the ostrich has the same ability as last time? Which was when someone shot him a random townie gets killed.
It seems likely enough. I'm sure we can all expect a few of the new (in Bird Mafia 1) roles returning.

I think the ostrich is probably something different. Maybe the same ability, but given the title and story I'm going to very likely assume that the ostrich is no longer third party and is mafia. Though that ability might seem a bit OP for a mafia role, don't you think? I'm sure Nick doesn't like using the same tricks anyway...given his last few games (carnival) he can come up with almost everything lol.

Tbh I don't think it will. Since this is called "Attack of the Ostrich", I think it's going to be different or have the same ability it did before and something new.

Back