Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIII: Bird Mafia II [Game Over - Town & Tsundere Win!]

Okay I'm confused as to why people are skeptical of Epona, but not Alice? I mean I don't see a difference in the two claims. However, I don't think it was smart for both of you to claim Miller this early because it just helps Mafia narrow down their targets, same with Ryan88. Personally, if I was Miller I would at least wait until I was under scrutiny to reveal the role.

Ryan88 if you can't play as a Townie you have no business playing Mafia at all.

I'm not too skeptical of Alice and Epona's claims, I basically have the same opinion as VillageDweller.

I thought I was the only one until I saw Alice's claim when I woke up haha, I definitely trust Alice though because she's got the role name 100% right (apart from the difference in bird), and by the looks of it we got identical role PMs.

It's the crappiest role ever though; I can't even prove I'm town-aligned through inspections or even death, so I'm just gonna look super shady no matter what way I swing it.

Yes, best course of action for a miller is to claim early so town avoids wasting time lynching and killing you. I did this in mean girls with Sataric too, as we were both millers. However, unlike mean girls, we can't totally cleared as millers until the game ends.

Okay I'm confused as to why people are skeptical of Epona, but not Alice? I mean I don't see a difference in the two claims. However, I don't think it was smart for both of you to claim Miller this early because it just helps Mafia narrow down their targets, same with Ryan88. Personally, if I was Miller I would at least wait until I was under scrutiny to reveal the role.

Ryan88 if you can't play as a Townie you have no business playing Mafia at all.

I'm not too skeptical of Alice and Epona's claims, I basically have the same opinion as VillageDweller.

double edged sword, Ashtot. It has pros as well as cons. Nobody is going to believe you're a miller when you backed into a corner and town is still going to end up wasting a lynch.

double edged sword, Ashtot. It has pros as well as cons. Nobody is going to believe you're a miller when you backed into a corner and town is still going to end up wasting a lynch.

I suppose you're right, I didn't think of that.

Ash, I'm a bit more skeptical of epona because Alice put more details of her role. But, I guess it could be like mean girls mafia.

Okay first of all, I believe Alice and Epona's claims. Alice's because she posted right away, and I don't think Epona would make a similar claim if she were mafia.

Anyways IMO it is good for self aware millers to come out as soon as possible because they can be early confirmed town, and if they're inspected, we know why they came back mafia aligned. Like Alice said, if they're suspected for any reason, (wether it be an inspection or just someone making a case on them) saying "I'm a self aware miller" won't cut it.

@Ryan88: Maybe you should think about signing up when a newbie mafia starts, and wait for the mini's and mains. ;-;

Okay first of all, I believe Alice and Epona's claims. Alice's because she posted right away, and I don't think Epona would make a similar claim if she were mafia.

Anyways IMO it is good for self aware millers to come out as soon as possible because they can be early confirmed town, and if they're inspected, we know why they came back mafia aligned. Like Alice said, if they're suspected for any reason, (wether it be an inspection or just someone making a case on them) saying "I'm a self aware miller" won't cut it.

@Ryan88: Maybe you should think about signing up when a newbie mafia starts, and wait for the mini's and mains. ;-;

I will sign up when a newbie comes

Yeah, but anyone could just come and say that...

Exactly, anybody could just copy what Alice posted and pretend that they're the same/similar role. Epona didn't do that which makes me believe she is telling the truth and if she was Mafia it would just be a stupid move for her.

Exactly, anybody could just copy what Alice posted and pretend that they're the same/similar role. Epona didn't do that which makes me believe she is telling the truth and if she was Mafia it would just be a stupid move for her.
Ehh, I guess your right.

I believe the two claims, 2 Millers in a 20-player setup seems somewhat likely. Mafia would most likely sit back and watch people claim instead of claiming themselves. (Plus my role name is a bit on the weird side too)

On another note, I think you guys get why I think ryan's playstyle is annoying. :/

I believe the two claims, 2 Millers in a 20-player setup seems somewhat likely. Mafia would most likely sit back and watch people claim instead of claiming themselves. (Plus my role name is a bit on the weird side too)

On another note, I think you guys get why I think ryan's playstyle is annoying. :/

You just told everyone to not claim and you just gave details about your role. What the heck are you smoking?

I am very sure he said he'd sign up for newbie, if you're going to be in another main please be of use.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just popping in.
Ryan your attitude alone makes me want to lynch you. If you want to stay alive stop complaining and actually do something useful.

Stop getting all high and mighty, hypocrite you were the same.

You saying that reminds be of Oath in irc mafia. "My role sounds scummy but I'm still town" I'll be watching you. On that note still don't claim your rolename.

You just told everyone to not claim and you just gave details about your role. What the heck are you smoking?
I didn't give the full name, though?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You saying that reminds be of Oath in irc mafia. "My role sounds scummy but I'm still town" I'll be watching you. On that note still don't claim your rolename.
I'm not stupid Crystal, I'm not going to claim this early. I didn't say my name sounds scummy, either way.

Back