Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XII: Portal - GLaDOS and her Deadly Neurotoxin [MAFIA WIN]

So because a player is new we can assume that they don't know anything about anything? Does that automatically make them exempt from being able to use scum tactics? I trust new players more than not at all.

Well in my experience (and I've been right every time) this has happened in quite a few games, and It's always the same thing. The person is inexperienced and sounds scummy because they don't realize what sounding scummy is. An example is in my first game, where Beary wouldn't trust people who were obviously town, and ended up trusting the last two Mafia players. She trusted them because she was inexperienced. Either way, her claim was extremely believable.

People who voted for BerryPop:

Dad
Capella
Alice
Mew

There are only 3/4 scum left so not all of these people could be scum. And yeah, my reasoning was that it was either her (for the reason Prin mentioned) or 8floor and I was going to vote for him tomorrow (I didn't think he'd get modkilled today). I guess not knowing this game well deserves me a mislynch when it comes to the name. I've never played portal. ._.

There are only 3/4 scum left so not all of these people could be scum. And yeah, my reasoning was that it was either her (for the reason Prin mentioned) or 8floor and I was going to vote for him tomorrow (I didn't think he'd get modkilled today). I guess not knowing this game well deserves me a mislynch when it comes to the name. I've never played portal. ._.

That's not a good excuse. It was mentioned that Doug Rattman was in the game and could have been a Vet. I haven't played the game either.

Why the heck did you guys lynch BerryPop??? Clearly a lynch run by the majority of scum players. Thanks for at least telling us who you (even though we don't have a chance of winning).

- - - Post Merge - - -

People who voted for BerryPop:

Dad
Capella
Alice
Mew

I'd say they're all scum. It was completely obvious that BerryPop was veteran yet you guys voted anyway.

You didnt even vote! At least we're trying to find scum, jesus. And no, it wasn't "completely obvious" that they were veteran. They didn't even say their role name in their claim. We cant use "newbie player" as an excuse all the time.

You didnt even vote! At least we're trying to find scum, jesus. And no, it wasn't "completely obvious" that they were veteran. They didn't even say their role name in their claim. We cant use "newbie player" as an excuse all the time.
@aerious I was the only one in the 1st grade to understand sarcasm and I'm Doug rattman

Hmmm?

They did....?

They didn't even say their role name in their claim. We cant use "newbie player" as an excuse all the time.

Let me point out a conversation between Aerious and Berry earlier in the game:

@cookingoksan
There is another veteran in this game. I'm serious.

Ok, what's the role name aside from "veteran?"

@aerious I was the only one in the 1st grade to understand sarcasm and I'm Doug rattman

You can stand behind 'it wasn't obvious that this was a true roleclaim' as your excuse, because that's mine and I still think it wasn't that obvious, but don't pull any bs saying that Berry never roleclaimed as veteran because she did.

Your point?
*sigh* do i have to point out everything here. . .
They didnt say they were "doug rattman" they just said "IN VETERAN HERG". This is the same exact tactic that we said would've saved Crazy Gamer. Then a couple of posts later they decide to say a role name that is different from the one we already knew. It seemed really scummy then and it seems really scummy now.
And if your saying Ashtot that everyone who suspected berry is scum, then i'm sure that aerious and CookingOkasan are both scum too, right?

THERE ARE UNIQUE ROLENAMES.
YOU DO KNOW THAT IS A POSSIBLITY, RIGHT?

Oh my god you people don't understand anything *table flip*
Welp considering i'm dying tonight town is screwed, have fun!

What a way to give up.
That does seem scummy, that you would blatantly give up.

Last edited:
THERE ARE UNIQUE ROLENAMES.
YOU DO KNOW THAT IS A POSSIBLITY, RIGHT?

Oh my f***,
Screw it, you people don't understand anything
Have fun saving town without me, even though you've suspected me the entire game even with plenty of evidence saying i'm not scum, so have fun with that on your team everyone~
Wheatley out~

They didnt say they were "doug rattman" they just said "IN VETERAN HERG". This is the same exact tactic that we said would've saved Crazy Gamer. Then a couple of posts later they decide to say a role name that is different from the one we already knew. It seemed really scummy then and it seems really scummy now.
And if your saying Ashtot that everyone who suspected berry is scum, then i'm sure that aerious and CookingOkasan are both scum too, right?
Um we knew that was a vet role.

If you protect Chell or Doug Rattman your save will be used before their second life.

What a way to give up.
That does seem scummy, that you would blatantly give up.
BECAUSE IM PROBABLY GONNA DIE TONGIHT CONSIDERING I'M ONE OF THE ONLY ONES WHO FREAKING CLA-
*facepalm* congrats on your win mafia.

Mew did say the exact rolename of miller though..
Ugh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really dont know now.

I said that the people who VOTED are probably scum. Not just because people suspected her. It was a stupid lynch, regardless. Even if you suspected Berry why would anybody go ahead and lynch a possible (probable) blue? That's just stupid.

Mew did say the exact rolename of miller though..
Ugh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really dont know now.

I dunno either. We could be making a big mistake if we think Mew is acting sus enough to lynch tomorrow, because it's mislynch and lose. I'm actually reading into the portal lore now that I've made the mistake of not having done so until this point, and Wheatley was once a part of Glados so it seems legit that they could show up as mafia when lynched since they were a part of glados. However, she also said that the goon was called Anger core and 8floor flipped as Curiosity Core so that seems a little weird. There could be two goons though.

Back