• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XII: Portal - GLaDOS and her Deadly Neurotoxin [MAFIA WIN]

WE HAVE OUR VIP! THANK YOU SID! YOU KNOW THE GAME AND UNDERSTAND THE PUNS AND JOKES, KAIAA, GIVE THIS DUDE A MEDAL!

I've played the games too ヽ(;▽;)ノ
*doesnt get noticed by sempai*
Lemme just join my companion cube in the incinerator then~
Even though im a british robot.
A witty british robot.

So my suspicions right now are only a little different than yesterday's. The three I feel unsure about this time around are Sid, BerryPop, and 8floor. I'm sorry Sid, but you're #1 on my list because I bought your whole 'I'm inactive' excuse in Xcom and you turned around and admitted scum, so because you were inactive in this game just as much as you were in that game, you seem somewhat suspicious to me. But...I made the mistake with Crazy when it came to looking at your playstyle in one game and applying it to this one. BerryPop is either trying to claim veteran to save her tail or is being honest about it. Doug Rattmann seems like a legit veteran choice, and I don't see why not to have two veterans in this game considering mafia must have some useful roles in its arsenal (considering not one has been caught yet). 8floor? Why aren't you posting much? Multiple people have brought you up as sus and you haven't said a thing about it.

I'm very on the fence about these individuals but once I settle down from doing all of this homework I'll read throughout this thread.

All I know is that Glados is bad, Chell is good, Doug is good, Wheatley is funny, the cake is a lie and portal 2 has multiplayer.

RIP ME.... This is honestly quite unexpected, I didn't even get my sus list up...

cya in heck!

If no one wants to talk, I guess I will. I guess it there is a small chance scum is trying to use reverse psychology for us to waste a lynch on BerryPop. Then it seems that mafia is trying to frame BerryPop by killing the two people that were most suspicious of her. Either BerryPop is mafia and is a total noob (no offense) or maf is trying to confuse us more. If BerryPop doesn't say her role name soon, I guess I'll be voting for them.

To BerryPop; You still haven't told your Role name. What is it?

If no one wants to talk, I guess I will. I guess it there is a small chance scum is trying to use reverse psychology for us to waste a lynch on BerryPop. Then it seems that mafia is trying to frame BerryPop by killing the two people that were most suspicious of her. Either BerryPop is mafia and is a total noob (no offense) or maf is trying to confuse us more. If BerryPop doesn't say her role name soon, I guess I'll be voting for them.

To BerryPop; You still haven't told your Role name. What is it?

She has said it: Doug Rattman

Mkay, well my suspicions stand more on Sid at the moment. I find Mew's claim trustworthy because she told us what she would return as to Detectives and I just don't think she'd make something like that up, and with Capella...like I don't even know why people want to lynch her still in the first place? Like is it because of the Mario Kart thing? Cause how many times do I have to say I was joking about that, like seriously I don't understand the Capella case.

Sid has been quiet, and I still feel uneasy about how he said that Kaiaa must have killed Okasan. I know some people have said he probably got that idea through the flavor text, but I thought he knew that the text is all flavor text and really doesn't correspond to how a person dies.

Mkay, well my suspicions stand more on Sid at the moment. I find Mew's claim trustworthy because she told us what she would return as to Detectives and I just don't think she'd make something like that up, and with Capella...like I don't even know why people want to lynch her still in the first place? Like is it because of the Mario Kart thing? Cause how many times do I have to say I was joking about that, like seriously I don't understand the Capella case.

Sid has been quiet, and I still feel uneasy about how he said that Kaiaa must have killed Okasan. I know some people have said he probably got that idea through the flavor text, but I thought he knew that the text is all flavor text and really doesn't correspond to how a person dies.

but what if we only have one detective? But I guess it would be weird to claim it when you can't be inspected. I really can't argue with it. I thought Sid was kind of new, so it's not totally outrageous that he'd take the flavor text at face value.

but what if we only have one detective? But I guess it would be weird to claim it when you can't be inspected. I really can't argue with it. I thought Sid was kind of new, so it's not totally outrageous that he'd take the flavor text at face value.

According to the wiki, they have played in four games, though.

Well, day's coming to a close and I still find Berrypop the most suspicious of us all. It might be best for us to decide now.

Guys, 45 mins until I'm closing voting, this is beyond a joke, can we get some votes in so I know what I'm doing.

Guys, 45 mins until I'm closing voting, this is beyond a joke, can we get some votes in so I know what I'm doing.

Is 45 minutes the new time, cause the timer says 1 hour and 45 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pretend that was written in question colour

Is 45 minutes the new time, cause the timer says 1 hour and 45 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pretend that was written in question colour

Thats when day ends, i close the voting an hour before. I stated this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

pretend that was written in mod colour

I didnt know it doesnt correspond with how a person dies. i just thought the flavor text was to add a story to the game. i am traveling home today. i got my mom to turn the wifi on. i will post more when i get home. I find crystal kind of scummy. she mentioned that mafia could be using reverse psychology on us to lynch berrypop. she might just say that so she doesnt seem scummy but pro-town. so my vote will go to her. i dont find berry sus. she just seems very newbie-ish.

I'm voting for Berrypop after reading into everything. During the beginning days they were really quiet and one would think that if they were veteran and didn't know what to do with that they'd out themselves after Crazy-Gamer died and made the mistake with the role that she did, but they waited even longer to do so. For that reason I don't think I want to buy the veteran claim.

Back