Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XII: Portal - GLaDOS and her Deadly Neurotoxin [MAFIA WIN]

kaiaa killed okasan before she died

Really? I would've assumed that Kaiaa would've shot Aerious over Okasan out of those deaths considering Aerious was the more suspicious one in the thread. But idk, I guess you seem pretty set on Okasan being the vig shot.

Really? I would've assumed that Kaiaa would've shot Aerious over Okasan out of those deaths considering Aerious was the more suspicious one in the thread. But idk, I guess you seem pretty set on Okasan being the vig shot.

I think they're referring to the day post, Superpenguin. It explicitly depicts Kaiaa killing CookingOkasan.

I think they're referring to the day post, Superpenguin. It explicitly depicts Kaiaa killing CookingOkasan.

Oh. I was under the impression that it was all flavor text, though. (and the posts were all written beforehand anyway)

I am sus of Mewmewmewm the most right now. Expect to see my reasons in a little bit.

UGH. rip town :( (and aerious CO and Kaiaa :'(
Berry, how can you be a ratman, didnt you claim veteran? Why would there be two of the same role with different names? That makes no sense -_- imma vote berry for now considering how suspicious they look. Maybe we can FINALLY kill a freaking scum member.

Berry, how can you be a ratman, didnt you claim veteran? Why would there be two of the same role with different names? That makes no sense -_- imma vote berry for now considering how suspicious they look. Maybe we can FINALLY kill a freaking scum member.

Your reasoning doesn't make any sense. There have been multiple games in the past where the same role had different names because they applied to different people within the theme.

I'm also suspicious of Mew because she normally posts more as town, and this game she pretty much just posts if "something happens".

Part of this is a placeholder vote, considering i'm a little bored this game with not much to do. Waiting for the cases on me~
*grabs popcorn*

- - - Post Merge - - -

COME AT ME BANDWAGON

Doug rattman is a character from portal.

OK. Here is my sus list, in no specific order:

Capella has been suspicious for a lot of people. She said she was asleep, which is why she posts more now that she's awake. I don't think anyone saw her lurking the thread before she posted that message, so she is cleared for the time being. However, many people are considering her for today's lynch. I don't have any concrete hard-hitting evidence that hasn't already been said, so I'll leave her as a suspect on my list.

Sid2125 is suspicious for me. To me, their playstyle is kind of similar to when they were scum in XCOM. They aren't posting very often, usually contribute nothing new, and usually has excuses on why they can't post. This may be kind of hypocritical of me, since I was inactive for almost all of Day 2. But, still, he sticks out as #2 on my list.

Mewmewmewm was blue in XCOM, and she barely posted. Now? She's posting a heck of a lot more than she did then. SHe may actually be trying to improve to help town, but IMO why do it now when you could have done it a while ago? I really don't understand her.
RIP sunshine. But at the very least at least it wasnt a blue.
I'm sorry, but the grammatical error made me have to bring it up. No evidence here.

Scum confirmed.

#stopthemafiabully2014
Was this post really necessary at all? It literally looks like you're posting just for the sake of posting. Please be more serious when blues get killed.

Lauren, i volunteer as tribute to give you a hug ( ;?Д`) you is da best host yo~
#laurenfohost2014
Ahh but in seriousness, nothing really of note has happened yet so i'll just be chilling here~
Dont mind me bro~
This post sounds like it's no big deal when blues die. Nothing happened, just a couple of blues met their bitter end, nothing to worry about. I'm just going to chillax over here.
#myreadingglassesarebrokenpleaseexcusemystupidness
it still said night 0 in the title so i just figured no one had died yet. Chilling plan aborted ( ;?Д`)
Give me a secccc
Only when brought to their attention do they repent. Reading glasses won't help, unfortunately, IF YOU DON'T READ. Lauren is usually late when updating titles, so you have to read to make sure.(ily lauren)

GESTGED
What.
How. . .
*sigh* time to get reading. RIP Tina and Pally :(
Again, you make it sound like no big deal when town dies. You're more upset that you have to get reading.

Altogether, I feel like Mew is the one who should be lynched. I will wait for her to come and respond first.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow. So many posts while I was typing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Part of this is a placeholder vote, considering i'm a little bored this game with not much to do. Waiting for the cases on me~
*grabs popcorn*

COME AT ME BANDWAGON
How about while waiting for something to do, you start discussion? That would be the town thing to do, right?
At least try to defend yourself without begging for the bandwagon.

Okay case on berrypop LETSA GO
I find it kinda improbable that there are two veterans in this game. It just seems weird to me. And for them to have two different names in an only 20 person setup, sounds really weird. And they're like DONT LYNCH ME IM VETERAN, the same exact defense that we said could've saved crazy before. Considering they're a relatively new player, they probably just picked up this strategy and thought no one would notice. Not to mention both Cooking Okasan AND Aerious were very much against them and guess who just happens to get killed tonight.
And their defense seems really weak to me.
@cookingoksan
There is another veteran in this game. I'm serious.
Almost all of the defense is just one liners saying IM NOT GUILTY. Just. . .no.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay another thing to reply to~
*typing noises*

I know that but the other veteran was Chell. Not to mention when berry roleclaimed they just said their role, not the role name. Seems weird imo~
True, it is wierd about the rolename thing.
But, some role names are unique.

Mewmewmewm was blue in XCOM, and she barely posted. Now? She's posting a heck of a lot more than she did then. SHe may actually be trying to improve to help town, but IMO why do it now when you could have done it a while ago? I really don't understand her.
and i ask you why did i get killed in Xcom? Because yui figured i wasnt posting enough and was like YOUARESCUMIMMASHOOTYOU. I'm attempting to step up my game here, however i don't post as much at night as i probably should. In my first game i posted a lot but as the games went on i started posting less. Just because i usally dont get roles that do much i guess i don't know *shrug* i think people take that posting style townie i had in my first game too much and dont read my recent games.

I'm sorry, but the grammatical error made me have to bring it up. No evidence here.
WHY MUST YOU EMBARASS ME ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Was this post really necessary at all? It literally looks like you're posting just for the sake of posting. Please be more serious when blues get killed.
this is was pre-game -_-
This post sounds like it's no big deal when blues die. Nothing happened, just a couple of blues met their bitter end, nothing to worry about. I'm just going to chillax over here.
Only when brought to their attention do they repent. Reading glasses won't help, unfortunately, IF YOU DON'T READ. Lauren is usually late when updating titles, so you have to read to make sure.(ily lauren)

read the posts after that. I saw it was still night 0 and posted figuring it was still night 0. This was before i had read everything through and after i made a post saying i was reading.
Again, you make it sound like no big deal when town dies. You're more upset that you have to get reading.
you're case on me is "shes not sad and gives crying emojis to everyone who has died :(". I'm sorry i didn't read something right at first, excuse me for not being super set on lynching everyone night one.

Altogether, I feel like Mew is the one who should be lynched. I will wait for her to come and respond first.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow. So many posts while I was typing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How about while waiting for something to do, you start discussion? That would be the town thing to do, right?
At least try to defend yourself without begging for the bandwagon.
*waves* i need something to respond to first bud.[/QUOTE]
Responses in bold. I may have totally messed up formatting this so this may be a totally messed up post. Also i'm not trying to be a jerk here ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Oh and i might as well roleclaim here because, why not. My role is wheatley Miller (miller). Although i'm a blue i still only have my voice. As i am a miller i show up as a Anger Core (Mafia Goon) to all inspections. That was kinda part of the reason i wasnt too sad when the detective was dead. They could totally screw me over at one point.

- - - Post Merge - - -

YEP I MESSED IT UP
ignore my spelling mistakes and stupidity please for the moment~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also my role is a freaking pun. You dont know how much i laughed when i got that pm. You dont. Even. Know.

"Lauren is usually late when updating titles, so you have to read to make sure.(ily lauren)"
I was late once, i don't see how my punctuality being mocked has anything to do with anything but ok.

Wait mew, your Wheatley? Isn't he a funnier (and less deadly) version of glados?
And Doug was the other surviving test subject. He left notes around the rooms in the game, such as the "the cake is a lie"

actually he ends up being the villain in the second game and wants to kill Chell.
i went through and watched the portal and portal two on youtube. i wanted to get to know the characters. :p

actually he ends up being the villain in the second game and wants to kill Chell.
i went through and watched the portal and portal two on youtube. i wanted to get to know the characters. :p

WE HAVE OUR VIP! THANK YOU SID! YOU KNOW THE GAME AND UNDERSTAND THE PUNS AND JOKES, KAIAA, GIVE THIS DUDE A MEDAL!

Back