Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XII: Portal - GLaDOS and her Deadly Neurotoxin [MAFIA WIN]

Did I get modkilled? I'm really sorry, I've had my niece over and I did pop in the mafia board a few times but not for very long.

Did I get modkilled? I'm really sorry, I've had my niece over and I did pop in the mafia board a few times but not for very long.

You voted yesterday, so no. Unless, have you posted during the day? if not then yes, you will be, it is required you post once a day/night sequence. If you PM me a reasonable reason to why I shouldn't modkill you then I will not, if not then I will.

Last edited:
You voted yesterday, so no. Unless, have you posted during the day? if not then yes, you will be, it is required you post once a day/night sequence. If you PM me a reasonable reason to why I shouldn't modkill you then I will not, if not then I will.
Nope, I don't think I did :/

oh **** I hope I didn't goddamn modkilled. i'm very drunk and completely forgot to ****ing vote.... I was going to vote berrypop.....

Argh! right because so many people clearly couldn't be bothered posting I won't modkill, I swear to god, if you guys do not put some effort in to my game I will ban your arses. This is ridiculous, I allowed you all to play and stopped some of my friends of who are strong and dependable players. Don't let me down. Honestly I don't think you realise, it might not look like it but I have worked my hardest on this game and it sucks when people don't take part as they should.

Last edited:
We really need to find some scum, and fast.
Right now, I'm kind of sus of 8floor.

Argh! right because so many people clearly couldn't be bothered posting I won't modkill, I swear to god, if you guys do not put some effort in to my game I will ban your arses. This is ridiculous, I allowed you all to play and stopped some of my friends of who are strong and dependable players. Don't let me down. Honestly I don't think you realise, it might not look like it but I have worked my hardest on this game and it sucks when people don't take part as they should.

I've been contributing. I contribue in every mafia game I play, I feel that I'm a pretty decent player. I'm sorry that I didn't vote, truly. but good lorrrrd I got caught up in beer and I'm sorry. I can guarantee that that definitely won't happen again in this game. I just want you to know and I defintely don't want you to hold it against me personally :l

with that being said, if we don't get our **** together this game will be a mafia victory really really soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm still looking mainly at Berrypop. That was a serious frame of Capella and they haven't contributed anything other than "I'm not experienced" and simply bandwagoned. I understand you haven't played many games, but seriously, just claiming your inexperience isn't going to give you any experience in future games.

I'm still looking mainly at Berrypop. That was a serious frame of Capella and they haven't contributed anything other than "I'm not experienced" and simply bandwagoned. I understand you haven't played many games, but seriously, just claiming your inexperience isn't going to give you any experience in future games.

Yes, i have figured out all of those things now. Sorry capella
although i should probably talk less. If the mafia gets her, they want to frame me.
i think.

rip sunshine. i am so sorry for not voting. Please dont modkill me Lauren. I was out for awhile and forgot about about mafia. take mercy on me.

rip sunshine. i am so sorry for not voting. Please dont modkill me Lauren. I was out for awhile and forgot about about mafia. take mercy on me.

If I modkilled you, I'd have to modkill everyone else. Just take more time for mafia in future! I am sorry for reacting how I did, long day, but you all need to understand how frustrating it is. Anyway, no more talk on the matter, I will modkill if you don't vote next day. This is a warning to all.

Or you could do what Tina did in Newbie Mafia II and modkill everybody, Lauren. But I don't think the town would win in this case lol.

Right now my three main suspects are Capella, Berrypop, and 8floor. Capella for sort of lazily trudging through this game and not doing too much to defend herself (although she has a point about mafia's tactic being to get 'good players' out of the way). BerryPop because she has been bandwagoning a lot in this game up until last night's vote (where she voted for someone different - Capella) and like Alice said she used the whole 'Tina died so it was probably Capella' thing. Honey, I think Capella has been mafia enough to know that doing something like that is not going to work in her favor. Lastly there's 8floor, who has been flying under the radar this entire game and tried to jump on the joke that Capella could be scum over a mario kart game. Then again, he's just being really inactive and I'm worried he could be another sunshine.

Right now, my largest suspicion of the three is BerryPop. Second being 8floor, and third being Capella. The more I think about it the more I think Capella probably isn't scum.

Guys, im going to be less active until tuesday nigh, but i will post from my moms phone!

- - - Post Merge - - -

night*

That's a really unfortunate position for you to be in seeing as you're pretty high on a lot of people's suspect lists.
I plan on posting my full sus list as soon as I wake up. passing. out.

I honestly think we should go for BerryPop. She's going to be inactive now, and doesn't do much anyway. We may as well just go ahead and lynch her.

Back