• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT Minecraft Server!

Brad

Ask About Dark Candy
Bells
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
ぶ
う
つ
森
ど
Dark Candy
User Title Color Change
msor4x.jpg

Hey guys! I decided to host a Minecraft server for TBT! There server might be a bit laggy, until I get a new computer or I can find somebody else to host it. Also, if too many people get on there will be extreme lag, or the server will go down. And if this happens, it's not my fault. This is my first time hosting a Minecraft server so please bear with me.

CONNECT TO US AT: tbtminecraft.sytes.net

RULES OF THE SERVER

1. NO GRIEFING
Don't destroy, or mess with other players creations.

2. RESPECT OTHERS/BE NICE
If somebody tells you not to do something because it affects them in some way, respect it.

3. KEEP PROFANITY TO A MINIMUM
There are some younger TBT'ers that wouldn't appreciate the excessive use of Profanity.

4. NO CHEATING/MODS
This server is ment to be a legitimate Survival Server. You must earn all building resources.

5. HAVE FUN
Remember this server isn't all serious buisness!

If you want to apply to become a Moderator, Please PM me with a filled out version of this Application. If you are accepted, I will reply to you with the full list of commands within the next 3 days.
Minecraft Name:

Will you be active on the server?:

Why you would like to become a Moderator?:

Minecraft Experience:

Have you ever been a Moderator on a Minecraft forum before?:

Give three words to describe yourself.:

Quick! Someone is griefing the server, what is your first reaction?:

Somebody is accusing another member of stealing. They are using extreme profanity, What do you do?:

Last edited:
Why do you have to host the server with hamachi? it's so easy to host without hamachi! I'm just saying. Anyways, I would greatly join, but i don't have hamachi nor do i want to download it. :S

Why do you have to host the server with hamachi? it's so easy to host without hamachi! I'm just saying. Anyways, I would greatly join, but i don't have hamachi nor do i want to download it. :S
My thoughts exactly.
It doesn't cost too greatly to have it hosted on a proper site. Even then, I used to host a server a while back off my own computer. Port forwarding isn't that hard with a simple google search.
But anyway, I may get around to playing it again, who knows may even host one again.

The problem with listen servers (hosting from your own computer instead of a dedicated host) is that they're not always up. Coming from experience where I've left Minecraft servers running, then them crashing in the middle of the day; it's not always the best choice but at least you put in the effort.

Back