Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Oh I forgot some things... the whole Kallie thing at the beginning of the game. Why did he make a big deal out of that? We all have IRCer names, big deal. It sounded like he was faking something there, saying "in time we will find out". I still don't think anyone understood that. In his last post, he implied that he has some sort of blue role, so I'd be interested to hear what he was referring to.

You are more or less forcing me to put all cards on the table, so here it goes:

My role name is Trent. Trent the Accordionist. I love to play the Accordion. I also love Kallie, according to our backstory. Kallie the Trombonist. And we're Masons together.

Now, the reason I asked Tom who Kallie was is simple: If my memory serves me right then Tom's real life name is Trent, and I wanted to know if he had some kind of special connection to someone named Kallie or if I was just randomly assigned with another player. When I found out it was Tsundere, it was very obvious that Tina had created these roles to be paired up with each other. That made me trust my partner 100%, which has shown through-out the game. I don't think I even need to tell you who the other Mason is, because you've probably figured that out by now.

Maybe the hints I dropped made it obvious for Mafia to figure it out, and that's why we're still alive. Or maybe they kept me alive because some of the suspicions I've had has been wrong, and I was pretty set on getting out Alise which benefited them. Or maybe they have a Mafia detective, checked either me or my Mason brother, and figured it out. In any case, we have no special powers except for a QuickTopic together in which we've discussed things through-out the game, which is why we've obviously seemed to be connected!

I think it's fairly obvious that Jeremy is on the scum team now, because he shouldn't really be alive at this point, seeing as he's one of the strongest players around. He's also strongly hinted at being some kind of power role several times. I would also bet that Ashtot could be on their team. The third person remaining I'm uncertain of. I though it was Yui Z but not too sure about that anymore, after the roleclaim clear-up.

~@ Lauren - I've brought far more original theories and ideas to the table than you have, that's for sure..

If you're actual masons, you sure haven't used it to your advantage. If it's true, it would have been nice to know a long time ago. However, it's still a trendy thing for mafia to claim. Mari in IRC mafia comes to mind.

still dont know who it is

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm i found out

Exactly, what have you done man? You've just kind of faded away into the shadows, lurking away.

Well I left for a day and a half.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't see why Sataric would let us know after Tom died that makes %0 sense.

Well I left for a day and a half.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't see why Sataric would let us know after Tom died that makes %0 sense.

Tom was not my partner. My partner is still alive. The only reason I asked Tom about Kallie is because his real life name is Trent - Right? Just like my role. So he would know best if they had something in common. And my partner did not know who Kallie was either. Their exact words were "who the **** is kallie?" - Originally I was not completely sure if I could trust my partner and worried that Tina might've thrown me a curve-ball but over the course of the game it's apparent that is not the case, and that Trent + Kallie were created to be together. Because they are in love. And likes to play each others instruments.

Tom was not my partner. My partner is still alive. The only reason I asked Tom about Kallie is because his real life name is Trent - Right? Just like my role. So he would know best if they had something in common. And my partner did not know who Kallie was either. Their exact words were "who the **** is kallie?" - Originally I was not completely sure if I could trust my partner and worried that Tina might've thrown me a curve-ball but over the course of the game it's apparent that is not the case, and that Trent + Kallie were created to be together. Because they are in love. And likes to play each others instruments.

Oh I understand.

Because they are in love. And likes to play each others instruments.

That's so lewd.

Yes, I am Kallie the Trombonist (Mason)
If you're actual masons, you sure haven't used it to your advantage. If it's true, it would have been nice to know a long time ago. However, it's still a trendy thing for mafia to claim. Mari in IRC mafia comes to mind.
Claiming does absolutely nothing for us, please explain how we could have used it to our advantage. We failed in that town managed to figure out a link between us.

Based off Karen's filter, I think the correct play here is lynching Minties.

We know she has no problem with calling out her fellow scummates
Dolby
Summary: He was called out by several users Day 2 including Karla and Jer (several others but slightly on a time crunch now to go back and look).

I started feeling something weird about him when he jumped at the opportunity for the vig to shoot one of the thieves: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?216580-TBT-Mafia-XV-The-Siren-s-Call-DAY-THREE&p=3736522&viewfull=1#post3736522

Karla's plan made sense and I get that most people would agree to it. But so quickly after the post? I doubt he had enough time to actually think about it, the consequences and the benefits of it. He probably read "VIG KILL THIEF" and naturally, as scum, agreed to it straight away.

Karla also bought up some good points before: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?216580-TBT-Mafia-XV-The-Siren-s-Call-DAY-THREE&p=3733118#post3733118

If we lynch Dolby and he flips red it probably means that Dad was on the right track with his suspicions.[/quote]

First, Karen remained fenced about Minties:
Minties everyone is concerned about right now, I don't know if she's busy or something but I do remember her raging like every game I've played with her. I can't remember if she was mafia or town so I'll look back into that.

Then later she develops her read. Now, she accuses both Jeremy and Minties in the same post, which is pretty offputting for me.
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...-s-Call-DAY-FIVE/page80&p=3762937#post3762937

Not quoting it because lots of text. Anyway, she goes after Jeremy first, but not with any particularly strong case. It kinda echoes what I posted earlier about him. Then she goes after Minties. With the choice line:
I say if Jeremy flips red, then Minties is probably red too.
So there's a good reason for putting Jeremy first - she wants him to be lynched first, (and by flipping town) thereby implicitly clearing Minties..

Going through Minties's filter, I can see that for the most part she avoids mentioning Karen. You can draw parallels to how I played with Sataric this game. I too wanted to avoid any connection to Sataric, whereas Sataric was rather more vocal about supporting me. In the case of Minties and Karen, Karen was more vocal in pushing suspicion on Minties. Nevertheless, Manties does make one mention of Karen:
In my eyes, Karen has contributed far more than Jeremy in the game so far. I don't think she can be fully trusted, but saying she hasn't posted any content as a reason to kill her when she has doesn't sit right with me. Alise has been posting more often as we have prodded her. Personally I don't get a really scummy vibe from her. I don't think I would call her inactive at this point in the game. I'm still undecided on Alice, so I won't comment on that part. This all just looks like weak arguments to push for people to get lynched.

I think these are good enough reasons to string her up, welcome thoughts on this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I finally screwed up my quotes, it was bound to happen some day.

I'm going to trust you two for now because it seems like it would be a risky claim, although I've seen scum do it before. But especially since you're now on the same page as me on wanting to lynch Minties. And the mason claim is an actual explanation for the connection I found between you two. Although it is a bit hypocritical to push for the thief lynching earlier when you're now in the same boat that they were. :rolleyes:

Oh and don't try to pin her on me. If Minties is scum, it means I was right about two of my strong suspicions. It would be pretty dumb to sacrifice two teammates, especially Minties who is a relatively strong player. And, vice versa, why would Minties try to lynch me? It's not like she was just posting suspicions of me earlier like Karen did to Dolby. There was a real risk I could have been lynched since you posted a case on me before her. That would be even dumber than me trying to lynch her.

Back