• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Good post dad, nothing to add to that.

And here we have a random vote for me. Would love to hear his reasoning behind that. No doubt it'll be as comical as his first few posts of this game

Ryan usually votes for people with no reasoning, really. Or just BW's.

Ryan usually votes for people with no reasoning, really. Or just BW's.

Ryan does just what ever he pleases. He wont have any reasoning for his voting Karla what so ever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I personally and I think a few others have mentioned, Alise, she has posted nothing of use AT ALL , views on the game so far? Any suspicions? You've posted throughout the day yet nothing of use what so ever.

Ryan does just what ever he pleases. He wont have any reasoning for his voting Karla what so ever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I personally and I think a few others have mentioned, Alise, she has posted nothing of use AT ALL , views on the game so far? Any suspicions? You've posted throughout the day yet nothing of use what so ever.

Not yet. I'm still looking through the thread properly :). I usually have nothing to say D1. Along with a boring n0, that doesn't help.
I'm currently keeping a notebook w my thoughts so far, but rmr it may take a bit to make a thought-out post, as I only have my tablet/phone.

However, I'd like these 3 to speak up a little. {Hypocritical, I know..}
Cory, JelloFishXD {hasn't really posted yet..just lots of 'checking in'}, and Alice. {although she said shes more vocal as scum in her defense in burd mafia II, I think.}

What do you mean a nub :p Also, I have been asleep while a lot of the discussion has been going on so I am catching up right now. I have just happened to of seen this. After my 2 month break of mafia I have been spamming less and I still try to get my opinion on everything (another post will be coming shortly?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

No ? mark at the end. A post will be soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think Sataric would kill Feloreena. It would kinda of be an obvious. Fel is kinda like a hidden gem, no one really notices that she is a good player. So I honestly think it could be anyone that killed her. I think it is kind of weird that Oath is only fixated on Sataric at this point. There are many other players that have voiced their opinions thus far. To Karen, lynching Ryan is not worth it, he will be a distraction this game, if we DO think he is scum though we will lynch him. But right now he is being typical derpy ryan. I do agree with Lauren though, Karla has been very quiet this game, granted the day is not even half over, but I hope he posts something of importance soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Theres the post lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh **** I forgot to write about the arsonist theory. So... it does seem strange there there is only 1 kill, but I am thinking that mafia has 2 KP and a lot of other powers. So that means 1 person got protected. I honestly think there is no third party because as seen in previous games Tina doesn't really use third party. The only time I recall her using third party is in Nub Mafia III. I honestly think there is no arsonist even more than there being no thirds because the setting of this mafia is on water so would it really make sense to have an arsonist? They could just jump in the water!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow I used honestly twice oops

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for so much post merge but Tina also had cult in mafia X
Reposting this because I think everyone missed this post.

Not yet. I'm still looking through the thread properly :). I usually have nothing to say D1. Along with a boring n0, that doesn't help.
I'm currently keeping a notebook w my thoughts so far, but rmr it may take a bit to make a thought-out post, as I only have my tablet/phone.

However, I'd like these 3 to speak up a little. {Hypocritical, I know..}
Cory, JelloFishXD {hasn't really posted yet..just lots of 'checking in'}, and Alice. {although she said shes more vocal as scum in her defense in burd mafia II, I think.}

Alise. lol. Have you been reading the thread? Cory has posted and put effort forth

O, didn't c.

Also, along with Ashtot at the start, with Crystals joke puts me off a little. Unless tht was a joke too but..??

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alise. lol. Have you been reading the thread? Cory has posted and put effort forth

I said

"I'm still reading the thread properly."

Ok, so i've been reading through as I've been working. Now I have finished, a few things have irk'd me, I have already mentioned Alise, now for the rest. I feel my thoughts on Karla have gone as he retaliated as I wanted him to, as his usual sassy and aggressiveness. That was literally the only thing bothering me, as I stated in previous posts, sharing the same time zone, it would have been that but I wanted my thoughts down.

These are people I haven't seen much of and I feel need to contribute more to discussion.

Caridad
Not much to be said, I can't read them, they've attempted from what I can see, but its early days, with only a few posts with minuscule information to each one, I will have to wait a little longer to have any form of opinion on them.

C r y s t a l
Attempting to contribute to discussion, but small amounts, via asking questions or just a few words for answers. Doesn't want a no lynch BUT was/is up for lynching inactive. Now I feel lynching inactives is a little ****ty, they could be a blue for instance and too scared to use it or speak out in fear of drawing attention to themselves. So I disagree with the inactive lynch. We have loads of time left so we can find someone worthy of a lynch in that time.

Sataric
A name used in a topic of discussion today and also a lynch candidate from Superpenguin, a few posts with their thoughts on, I was worried when he said and I quote "Anyways, If you find me suspicious, feel free to grill me - I have nothing to hide and will answer any questions I can without revealing too much about my role." Now, this may be him saying, Look, I'm town and I'm willing to prove it as best as I could but I usually say this when I am something and I'm trying to deter people from thinking I'm anything. Their posts are kind of padded out but we'll see what the rest of today brings.

JellofishXD
Where are you? What are your thoughts and opinions? You must have a lot of catching up!

Dolby
We expect nothing less than nothing with Dolby, the best inactive player in the game. Literally skates through the game by doing nothing, no one can get a read on them, because THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING. Where are you too?!

Alice
Another one no where to be seen? I haven't seen her viewing the thread, i don't think she's on invisible either. She's one player I can never ever get a read on because she plays the same, and just posts a little a day!

Ryan88
First of all, you saw the spat with me and Karla this morning, why on EARTH are you voting without reason for one and two, him of all people who will ruin you for this? There is no logic voting at this time anyway? Its not like its a place holder vote, we have more than enough time plus you literally haven't said anything of use or to back up your vote for Karla? Please, elaborate, explain your vote to us.

These are people I feel need to pull their weight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No I saw it, it states you agreeing with me before the **** fest with Karla, yet no one spoke out about it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cariad* oops

Ryan is probably still going by this:
Scum might be inactive or just the targets have been saved and role blockers have blocked right. But I think KarlaKGB is scum. She is inactive so maybe she forgot to send in the kills

Ryan mentioned earlier that he was suspicious of Karla for "being inactive" or something, but he did give a reason (even if it was a bad one).

I read over your post several times, but there's a few things that don't click with me. Here's the one that confused me the most:

--

That is the definition of inactive.

But honestly can we not distract ourselves with ryan again.

I'm not saying he was 100% oh my god guaranteed avoiding discussing the mafia team, I'm saying it looked like he was.

As of right now, I'd consider the following inactive:
  • Alice (wait she's playing?)
  • Karen (probably getting back into the swing of the game)
  • Cariad (iirc she's in Tina's time zone so it's about 4AM for her, so I'm not concerned about her right now)
  • Minties (should be on soon to hear her thoughts, not a concern right now)
  • alise (where are you)
  • Jeremy

Okay, so I don't know if I'm just not seeing it from your point of view, but that doesn't come across as "trying to lead town down the inactive route". I don't think that mentioning inactives necessarily means he's guilty of leading town down the inactive lynch route. It seems like you're making way too many assumptions in some areas.

I don't understand the first quote you put in there more than anything. He mentioned the word inactive and that automatically puts him under that category? If you could explain why it's there, then that'd help me understand it more.

The second post I take as him calling people out that haven't posted much. There's nothing that springs out as him wanting to lynch an inactive. Again, if you could explain then that'd be great.

Ryan is probably still going by this:

Lynch Karla she's a girl. There's no reason to vote you there what so ever? Either he's too scared to approach you why they want to lynch you (highly doubt) or he's doing is usual n00b game play and doing nothing. Next he's going to role claim and expect to skate by like Bird mafia.

@Dad: doesn't oath always post like that though, like with the inactive stuff and arguments with other players? I see where you're going with your case but imo oath just always plays like that and it hasn't struck me as abnormal yet. And I don't see anything wrong with questioning other players...I don't think that's encouraging doubt it's just making us think more critically about what's going on.

Ryan mentioned earlier that he was suspicious of Karla for "being inactive" or something, but he did give a reason (even if it was a bad one).

I read over your post several times, but there's a few things that don't click with me. Here's the one that confused me the most:

Okay, so I don't know if I'm just not seeing it from your point of view, but that doesn't come across as "trying to lead town down the inactive route". I don't think that mentioning inactives necessarily means he's guilty of leading town down the inactive lynch route. It seems like you're making way too many assumptions in some areas.

I don't understand the first quote you put in there more than anything. He mentioned the word inactive and that automatically puts him under that category? If you could explain why it's there, then that'd help me understand it more.

The second post I take as him calling people out that haven't posted much. There's nothing that springs out as him wanting to lynch an inactive. Again, if you could explain then that'd be great.

Yeah this is what I meant, thanks for making it understandable.

Dad is a relatively new player, but I've always felt that he was pretty good and had potential, so his post doesn't surprise me and I wouldn't say it's from a coach. As far as I know, this game doesn't even have coaches unless you mean an unofficial one, but I highly doubt that.

I agree with this. Dad has always been a good player, and has not been afraid to speak his mind, and he is only getting better and better for each game that he's in. I very much doubt that he has a coach or someone else helping him out behind the scenes (such as a scum buddy) - I think he's very capable of making such posts all by himself. Furthermore, he's one of the players in this game that I've gotten the strongest town-reads on, with the others being Minties and Trundle so far.

The only thing I can say in Oath's defense is:
Sataric and I argue. It's our thing.
That this bit is indeed quite true, and maybe that escalated things in a negative way without any real gain. I have clashed with Oath and SuperPenguin numerous times during Mafia games. Still, I do feel like he came at me quite strong for very small reasons, and it generated quite a few people to mention that they found me "odd" as well - And the fact that so many people were quick to say that I was "suspicious" based on the most minor little things will hopefully be something we could use as evidence later on in the game.

As for Ryan88 - His behaviour this game is very different. Normally he would have made a pointless roleclaim by now. Furthermore, doesn't he nearly always bandwagon his votes? This time he goes ahead and STARTS a lynch towards Karla without offering much of a reason. I don't know if he's even played in a game with Karla before, so what does he have to base that on?

I think Cory is playing well and do not agree with the people who called him out, and I do not find Karla particularly suspicious at all. The game has barely started and he has not played for a long time, and yet he's still made a decent amount of contributions. I felt that people were really grasping at straws when they said they found him suspect.

Alice still raises red flags for me. (Where is she hiding?) And to some extent, Alise did too - But she's started to post now after being called out several times so willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

On a final note, I would like to hear more from Tom. He normally has great insight and it'd be a shame for him not to share his views with the rest of us. Furthermore, in his latest post he said "I will post soonish" and that was many many hours ago now.

As I see a few people commenting on Dad's post on oath2order, I just wanted to comment on the comments and then the post itself afterwards.
I appreciate your posts and discussion of what Dad has to say, but, as we all should know, it is day one. This means that any posts made against anyone are not going to have much information to go off of, especially long cases like Dad's. And, of course, when you are making a case against some who you believe to be scum, you're trying to get them lynched. There have been so many times in games where I lie or manipulate information in very small ways to make the person look worse (AS A TOWNIE) in order to lynch mafia. Obviously a case against someone is going to have strong bias towards them being mafia.
Please, anyone who is behind in reading or anything, do not make posts calling people out when you have no idea what they've even done in the game. It's distracting, a waste of time, and creates confusion. Read the whole thread before you start posting about people.
Also, Lauren, if you could, instead of posting a bunch of small posts, just make a decent sized one every once in awhile, that'd be great. :p

As I see a few people commenting on Dad's post on oath2order, I just wanted to comment on the comments and then the post itself afterwards.
I appreciate your posts and discussion of what Dad has to say, but, as we all should know, it is day one. This means that any posts made against anyone are not going to have much information to go off of, especially long cases like Dad's. And, of course, when you are making a case against some who you believe to be scum, you're trying to get them lynched. There have been so many times in games where I lie or manipulate information in very small ways to make the person look worse (AS A TOWNIE) in order to lynch mafia. Obviously a case against someone is going to have strong bias towards them being mafia.
Please, anyone who is behind in reading or anything, do not make posts calling people out when you have no idea what they've even done in the game. It's distracting, a waste of time, and creates confusion. Read the whole thread before you start posting about people.
Also, Lauren, if you could, instead of posting a bunch of small posts, just make a decent sized one every once in awhile, that'd be great. :p

Why are you wording your posts weird like that it's kinda dumb.

Okay my suspicion
C R Y S T A L
He was literally contributed nothing exes getting angry at me and Ryan (not alise or Alice) for not contributing his only suspicions were me and Ryan for being inactive and has been stalling a lot to put his thoughts up and has only posted half paragraphs and one-liners without giving a proper explanation on his inactiveness

Ryan88
Not much to say about him. He brings nothing to the table and could be hiding in his newbie suit

Thanks for reading my post :)

Okay my suspicion
C R Y S T A L
He was literally contributed nothing exes getting angry at me and Ryan (not alise or Alice) for not contributing his only suspicions were me and Ryan for being inactive and has been stalling a lot to put his thoughts up and has only posted half paragraphs and one-liners without giving a proper explanation on his inactiveness

Ryan88
Not much to say about him. He brings nothing to the table and could be hiding in his newbie suit

Thanks for reading my post :)

When did C r y s t a l ever get mad at you? Never. You're right about her not contributing much but you've probably contributed less.

Back