• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bahaha you guys make me smile. Flippin cuties <3

Just a heads up - I work full time from 6am - 2pm Mon - Fri AEST time. I'll be checking the thread during breaks and when I'm home :lemon:

If this starts before wednesday I probably wont have much time during the first day/night.

I kept meaning to message you on tumblr, but I get so sidetracked when I go to make one.

I'm soooooooorrry.

ancient-aliens.jpg

I CAN'T WAIT FOR HTIS

oath plz keep ur bad ancient alien memes out of this game or i hope u get modkilled

are pms allowed

Yes, PMs are allowed in this game.

Are we going to have coaches?

I will not be arranging coaches for this game, as many of the roles listed are new and some of the most experienced players may be unfamiliar with this kind of set-up. I hope you will still want to play without a coach! The skills you have learnt from previous coaching are definitely transferable. :)

Can I join? If you know when it would start would be great.

I can put a provisional start date for Wednesday 9th July based on availability discussed in the thread. Also still need some more players to sign up, but hope that this starting date would work for you. :)

Actually, I'll join.

Just make sure it doesn't start before Monday, guys.

I would also like to request that Tsundere be put on the team opposite Benmjy.

Last edited:
I would also like to request that Tsundere be put on the team opposite Benmjy.

I am not so good at detecting sarcasm and humor online - So I must ask, just to make sure, was that a real request? And if so, why is it important that they are on opposite teams? Feloreena has told me already that she will randomize ALL roles so they may very well end up on the same side in the end.

I am not so good at detecting sarcasm and humor online - So I must ask, just to make sure, was that a real request? And if so, why is it important that they are on opposite teams? Feloreena has told me already that she will randomize ALL roles so they may very well end up on the same side in the end.

Are you co-hosting?

Do you need a course in sarcasm? Or joking? xD

Are you co-hosting?

My thoughts exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back