Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww this looks so fun :(

Do you have any idea of when you'd start it? Depending in your answer I may or may not be able to play ;-;

Hard to say at the moment, people seem to be either excited or intimidated by the roles, so I am not sure how quickly it will fill. :) I might have a better estimate tomorrow when everyone from different timezones can see the game and such. Hope you'll be able to join!

Hard to say at the moment, people seem to be either excited or intimidated by the roles, so I am not sure how quickly it will fill. :) I might have a better estimate tomorrow when everyone from different timezones can see the game and such. Hope you'll be able to join!

One suggestion I have is to put the regular name of the role next to the theme-named role. That should probably simplify things by a bit. Good luck with the game! :)

One suggestion I have is to put the regular name of the role next to the theme-named role. That should probably simplify things by a bit. Good luck with the game! :)

Yep, I think that's definitely a good idea to do! Thank you. :)

It's either the WotC or the Observers. Yeah going for /obs since I know there will be a downpour of PMs with my name on it if I /in.

Last edited:
can i have obs please? interesting game, im just scared of the complexity!

Everyone is doing ops. Y'know what? I'll be brave. Sign me up. This would mean three mafias for me but tbh I think I'm going to die in newbie. If I don't, I'll tell you I'm dropping out.

If there are any spots left may I join?

If not, replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back