Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

new suspicion: missnoodle.
i've had my suspicions for a while but
it's funny how you extinguish your suspicions
before jello is killed off. good team work town

Like, I said earlier anyone who defended Jello on both instances are scum in my eyes.

We'll this changes things. Can I have a list of everyone who defended Jello?

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Well

Glad to know we didn't waste a lynch either :)

We'll this changes things. Can I have a list of everyone who defended Jello?

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Well

Glad to know we didn't waste a lynch either :)

I second this. I wasn't paying attention who defended Jello

And yay town!!!!

Jello being a new player makes sense, replacing "shoot" with "lynch" seems like a valid mistake.

Harry you'll still be Lindsay Lohan in our hearts.
I'm not sure about lynching JelloFishXD, since shooting could amean they're a Vig, since they shot at night. It could also mean they're Mafia tho, since they shot at night as we'll, so it's a 50/50 chance we find scum, if we decide to lynch him. (Unless he tells us why he used the term "shoot", which could help us decide if he's town or mafia.)

Jello I think just made a newbie mistake. It did look odd, reading through it but I do think she is town. But this isn't exactly how I have seen her in the past. Maybe mafia are telling her how to talk to us??

I think that we should leave Jellofish today, then see what happens overnight. But, if she makes any more 'slip-ups' then she should be lynched. A bit like 3 strikes and you're out.

ATM i think SP should be lynched. He is being a distraction and we can't have this in our game. We may just kill town, but it would get him to leave us alone. That's my suggestion.

Trying to catch up so sorry if I haven't contribute anything. I heard you guys vote for Jello, it doesn't make any sense I dunno if he is stupid or not if you are a cult why would you even roleclaim I'm not gonna vote I have to hear more from Jello. It's better to shoot SP he used to be a good player, he is now a distraction/troller.
this is all I could find the one who defend Jello the most was Missnoodle

there's about 4 people but 3 that really stuck out
to me at least were prin, SP, and missnoodle.

literally wat. Is this because I didn't ask people why they were voting for Jello and voted her myself without stating my reasoning in the thread. Cause if that's the case, **** off. xoxo

MissNoodle clearly defended Jello the most. It wasn't until the very last second that MissNoodle "read things that changed their mind" and decided to vote Jello. Other than that, most people seemed to be in board for lynching Jello today, just a few people wanted SP lynched over Jello.

However, just as a reminder (for the noobs): Just because someone did defend scum doesn't mean their scum 1,000%. People who are town have defended scum in the past. But they're still sus nonetheless.

Aerious I can see why your voting for super penguin but I suggest use more time to observe because right now IMO u seem kinda desperate to drive suspicion towards someone other then yourself sry I'm prolly wrong tho

But Day one mess up made it look like he was mafia. This mess up saying he is a Math Geek makes him seem cult. Those are two entirely different teams. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plus, Cult can't shoot.

very sweet, fellow teammates defending each other

I think there is more but there are so many pages and the pc that I am on right now is a bit slow

Oh please. Get your memory checked, or stop reading what you want to read. I didn't defend Jello, and why would I have even defended her for any reason. It was either her or me last night, so obviously I wouldn't defend the other person that is up for lynch.

Oh please. Get your memory checked, or stop reading what you want to read. I didn't defend Jello, and why would I have even defended her for any reason. It was either her or me last night, so obviously I wouldn't defend the other person that is up for lynch.

what are you talking about?!

I don't think there's really any better suspects for lynching other than SP (which I don't entirely agree with.) But if you have some sus people you'd like to bring forward then why don't you??? I just don't understand why you're criticizing people voting for Jello when A) you have yourself and B) you haven't necessarily put any more effort in than the rest of us.

FYI, I have found Jello sus since day 1. Two messups? Nah, they're not a total noob - they played one or two games before this. I was willing to let the shoot slide but not what's happened today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

They did last night

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait nvm they did around 1 today

Um excuse me, I said and you can look, that I was one of the first people to post against Jello so I want bandwagoning. I'm guessing you missed that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I wasn't bandwagoning*

very sweet, fellow teammates defending each other

That wasn't a defense? JelloFish reached majority anyway, so how stupid would I have to be to really defend a scummate after they were lynched like wut? And the same thing cna be used on Noodle. If Noodle was Jello's scummate, Jello already reached majority by the time Noodle voted NoLynch, so why not just vote Jello since she was already dead?

And I was only clearing up the multiple slip-ups that people saw Jello make and how they both led to Jello being seen as on different teams which couldn't be possible. I was never against lynching Jello.

Also I want to add SP never defended Jello just asked why people were bandwagoning and not giving input

So far the only names that have stuck out to me is Prin, MissNoodle, and Gingersnap. I willing to bet that one of these three are scum. But for me, especially Prin, because at first, she was one of the people pushing on a lynch of a miller.

Um excuse me, I said and you can look, that I was one of the first people to post against Jello so I want bandwagoning. I'm guessing you missed that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I wasn't bandwagoning*

Oh I did see that, yet you still criticized people for bandwagoning Jello which is why I was confused.

Back