Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

Why? Because Aerious asked for me to roleclaim to you all? I told you my role and now you're all freaking out on me for it. It's annoying. Don't ask for things you can't handle.

No. Do you want me to explain to you why you're annoying this game? It's ****-posting with things that contribute nothing such as:

Everyone thinks we should lynch an inactive. Pally suggested we lynch oath2order.
Mkay

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Kill Natty! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

- - - Post Merge - - -

What Day is it currently in the game? I want to know when to type in pink.

You used to be 13 years old.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It won't. Telling us your role would help, though. What are you?

>kittyland love center
>The host is your coach
>You're still completely misguided and terrible in this game

(_/?◜ ω ◝)_/? Purpl, clear your inbox! (_/?◜ ω ◝)_/?

You don't even know how to spell it.
Holla@Me

My personal favorite is this though.

Omg you need to actually contribute something, because you aren't contributing anything

Spoken from the one who knows it the most.

Everyone's reasoning is the same: Bandwagoning
Everyone is voting following the idea that Jello is part of the cult. It's annoying to hear the same reasoning posted over and over again. If anyone had a new reason to vote for Jello like "Omg, Jello just sent me a PM saying she purposefully misguiding LoveMcQueen into protecting Crazy-Gamer last night" or something, then they would post it. But there's no point in spamming the thread with repeating the same reasoning.

No. Do you want me to explain to you why you're annoying this game? It's ****-posting with things that contribute nothing such as:

My personal favorite is this though.

Spoken from the one who knows it the most.

Thanks for the stroll down memory lane.

Everyone is voting following the idea that Jello is part of the cult. It's annoying to hear the same reasoning posted over and over again. If anyone had a new reason to vote for Jello like "Omg, Jello just sent me a PM saying she purposefully misguiding LoveMcQueen into protecting Crazy-Gamer last night" or something, then they would post it. But there's no point in spamming the thread with repeating the same reasoning.

Thanks for the stroll down memory lane.
I'm going to guess you don't like me

In a way, you're right. I'd like to hear more from Jello before I vote for him. But now I'll just use a place holder vote.

or it could be that superpenguin is just trying to get votes off of jello because they're on a scum team together.

or it could be that superpenguin is just trying to get votes off of jello because they're on a scum team together.

Yes, because as scum teammate of Jello, I don't want people posting their reasoning for voting him off. I'm just glad they are voting for him for whatever reason.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(_/?◜ ω ◝)_/?

your post just seemed to me like you were shaming everyone who "bandwagon" voted for jello, and i'm just putting out there that there might be an ulterior motive to that. [shrugs]

I wonder why LoveMcQueen voted without saying anything? Hmm that's suspicious in my eyes.

I bandwagoned without really any reason other then people think jello is cult. I've been busy and exhausted to contribute much of anything lately.

I think that we should leave Jellofish today, then see what happens overnight. But, if she makes any more 'slip-ups' then she should be lynched. A bit like 3 strikes and you're out.

ATM i think SP should be lynched. He is being a distraction and we can't have this in our game. We may just kill town, but it would get him to leave us alone. That's my suggestion.

Trying to catch up so sorry if I haven't contribute anything. I heard you guys vote for Jello, it doesn't make any sense I dunno if he is stupid or not if you are a cult why would you even roleclaim I'm not gonna vote I have to hear more from Jello. It's better to shoot SP he used to be a good player, he is now a distraction/troller.

Take a look at everyones profile. I was on all of them at the start of the game. To do the post links I had to get everyone's user IDs. :p
Ok

Where has ITookYourWaffles been?
School: Monday-Friday 8GMT (don't ask where I live)

- - - Post Merge - - -

dat feeling that you been ninja'd

- - - Post Merge - - -

o wait im not

I think that we should leave Jellofish today, then see what happens overnight. But, if she makes any more 'slip-ups' then she should be lynched. A bit like 3 strikes and you're out.

ATM i think SP should be lynched. He is being a distraction and we can't have this in our game. We may just kill town, but it would get him to leave us alone. That's my suggestion.

i agree with this 100%.

I personally disagree, why should jello get three strikes?
should we really wait until another 3 of us are killed?
although I agree about the SP thing, they are confusing
and distracting.

Sp can just get shot by a vig. This is Jello's second slip-up. SuperPenguin way seem a little crazy and suspicious, but I think that just his play style. If Jello flips scum you all are on my suspicions list.

I don't know if that's his play style though since oath mentioned that he 'used to be a good player' on several accounts.

I'm just unsure about his role, I think it's an odd role for a mafia with this type of theme but we have no real idea. I do agree with you about him being confusing and kind of distracting though...

I was one of the first people to post why I find Jello suspcious, and you guys haven't really swayed my opinion.
The three strike rule is incredibly stupid (sorry :( ) in my opinion. This is mafia, you hardly get a second chance, and now we're giving three?

and you guys haven't really swayed my opinion.
The three strike rule is incredibly stupid (sorry :( ) in my opinion. This is mafia, you hardly get a second chance, and now we're giving three?

my thoughts exactly
though i do find it kind of weird that we are not really looking very hard at anyone else being possibly suspicious

my thoughts exactly
though i do find it kind of weird that we are not really looking very hard at anyone else being possibly suspicious

Right! Like SP complained about people bandwagoning on Jello and everyone is bandwagoning on SP now?
I'm not defending him but, everyone seems to be really lazy with this lynch lol

I don't see how what I post is such a big deal anyway. For the most part, or in your eyes, some part, they are helpful and contribute. Yeah, they get silly at times, but they are still forever locked in the thread. You can use every single one of my posts and analyze them, determine my alignment through them etc. And if you don't like a post of mine, just ignore it, cause if you respond to me, I'm going to respond to you and have a little fun. So if you don't want fun, don't reply. :)

Back