Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

That wasn't a defense? JelloFish reached majority anyway, so how stupid would I have to be to really defend a scummate after they were lynched like wut? And the same thing cna be used on Noodle. If Noodle was Jello's scummate, Jello already reached majority by the time Noodle voted NoLynch, so why not just vote Jello since she was already dead?

And I was only clearing up the multiple slip-ups that people saw Jello make and how they both led to Jello being seen as on different teams which couldn't be possible. I was never against lynching Jello.

you're 300% right that wasn't a defense
(idk why I quoted that). nevertheless in the
few posts jello made they defended you. making
you a suspicion i'm not accusing you of
anything yet.

you're 300% right that wasn't a defense
(idk why I quoted that). nevertheless in the
few posts jello made they defended you. making
you a suspicion i'm not accusing you of
anything yet.

There was probably a hidden role message that Jello had where it involved if I die, she dies. I betcha that's what it was. Only thing that makes sense.

After reading a bit, I think we should lynch MissNoodle.

I think that we should leave Jellofish today, then see what happens overnight. But, if she makes any more 'slip-ups' then she should be lynched. A bit like 3 strikes and you're out.

ATM i think SP should be lynched. He is being a distraction and we can't have this in our game. We may just kill town, but it would get him to leave us alone. That's my suggestion.
This post bothers me the most, especially the bolded stuff. Yeah, because we would want scum to get a chance to kill town overnight. Seems like a great plan! But seriously, giving scum 3 strikes? No, sorry. And why would we want to lynch town, not defending Nick / SP or anything, but he could be a blue role. And I know I haven't been reading much, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't been that annoying. I'm NOT defending.

If SP flips blue / town, MissNoodle {if she isn't lynched} is gonna seem really scummy to me.

As usual, some idiot on night 1 has to de-rail our thoughts. SP is becoming a really annoying player. I hope that he becomes as he did when I started playing mafia. He just ruins it now IMO.

I suggest we shoot him or at least dt him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Where did the bold go >^<

Yui usually speaks by now. I know she has been on the forums, because she was on the IRC last night. I have no idea why she isn't posting. As it was said before, Yui is a great player, and of she's town we could really be losing out.

Jello I think just made a newbie mistake. It did look odd, reading through it but I do think she is town. But this isn't exactly how I have seen her in the past. Maybe mafia are telling her how to talk to us??

Alice and Sataric I think are millers. I don't think there is anything wrong with their claims. Sataric seems to be playing his usual town play style, and Alice wouldn't know the role if she wasn't the miller. If mafia, I think that it's both of them, but most likely one of them.

So I think an inactive may be the best idea for now.

She's also been defending Jello numerous times, and been locked on SP half of the game.

Yes, but after re-reading the thread I feel that I missed something before, and I now think they are scum. Also, some of the replies to my earlier comment swayed my opinion. Also, I think I did say earlier that they had someone talking to them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, a lot of also's.

And then when people call you out you change your vote? Ok.

Okay, gotta go.

Okay so I'm headed out to dinner with my family. I'll post more later, promise. One thing. I just want to remind SP to stop being a little ****. Your posting style recently is not cute and it hasnt found scum. So cut it out and grow up.

Woo! Go town.

I only defended Jello in the beginning since it seemed like a valid mistake. After that well...not so much.

Like serious if Im having a conversation with Purpl and HE acts more mature than you, then you seriously have a problem

Okay so I'm headed out to dinner with my family. I'll post more later, promise. One thing. I just want to remind SP to stop being a little ****. Your posting style recently is not cute and it hasnt found scum. So cut it out and grow up.

Pally found the scum, not you. Stop acting like you're involved in everything, cause you were away all Day so just stop. Thanks xoxo.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like serious if Im having a conversation with Purpl and HE acts more mature than you, then you seriously have a problem

Maturity to a degree is too boring. xoxo.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Pally found the scum, not you. Stop acting like you're involved in everything, cause you were away all Day so just stop. Thanks xoxo.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maturity to a degree is too boring. xoxo.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

pally was one of the first to point it out.
i pointed it out then ccemuka ect ect ect.

I agree, Pally found the scum. I bandwagoned. I said that I'll post later so you all know where I am.

Nobody thinks your strategy is good you know.

let me revise that
pally wasone of the first to point it out.
i pointed it out first then ccemuka ect ect ect.

I agree, Pally found the scum. I bandwagoned. I said that I'll post later so you all know where I am.

Nobody thinks your strategy is good you know.

KGluQlu.png

Long Hair No Curr

- - - Post Merge - - -

let me revise that
pally wasone of the first to point it out.
i pointed it out first then ccemuka ect ect ect.

Pally was the first. xoxo
Don't take credit for someone else's work.

Well if we go way back,mi believe Ccemuka was the very first to point out anything about Jello, then I talked about it quite a bit. I don't think we can say just one person "found scum", all of town did together. :)

Back