• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XI: Person of Interest END

Goodbye Jen! I feel horrible being Mafia and pretending to be Town (which I'm really bad at honestly), but I hope you still look back on TBT.

Goodbye Jen! I feel horrible being Mafia and pretending to be Town (which I'm really bad at honestly), but I hope you still look back on TBT.

i was legit on the fence on you because i was deciding between you and YuiZ...damn. i can never tell when youre town or mafia idk lol

i was legit on the fence on you because i was deciding between you and YuiZ...damn. i can never tell when youre town or mafia idk lol

It seems a lot of people are like confused when I'm "evil" third-party or Mafia =P That's why I hope I'm not inspected by someone lol

It seems a lot of people are like confused when I'm "evil" third-party or Mafia =P That's why I hope I'm not inspected by someone lol

Your posting honestly never changes to me..Like I noticed you were more quiet and didn't really post your opinions but you do that sometimes as town so I couldn't tell omg

Who was suspcious of Sat and River right away again?????????

oyame

AND I SAID THEY WERE SUSPICIOUS TOO.

Shame I never actually pushed that.

What the hell was Leila Smith the Infant? What does the Infant role do?

RIP Jen.

BYE DECIMA THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR KILLING ME HAHAHA YOU FOOLS.

Interesting game, wish I could have done more

AND I SAID THEY WERE SUSPICIOUS TOO.

Shame I never actually pushed that.

What the hell was Leila Smith the Infant? What does the Infant role do?

RIP Jen.

BYE DECIMA THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR KILLING ME HAHAHA YOU FOOLS.

Interesting game, wish I could have done more

Apparently, Sataric said whoever votes for them last falls with them (Supersaint in HP Mafia).

"incidentally, he hasn't tried to lynch me yet" - Dolby post 14

wtf THAT'S how you thought I was a blue?

No, that's how I thought that you were not scum because LITERALLY every game that you were not on the town's side before this game started (excluding mafia three) you tried to lunch me

No, that's how I thought that you were not scum because LITERALLY every game that you were not on the town's side before this game started (excluding mafia three) you tried to lunch me

I am going to take the childish route here.

YOU LOST HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh and I'd like to nominate MrKisstoefur, Natty, MissNoodle, and LittleBeary as scum MVPs. Without them, scum might have lost.

Oath, that may have been the case but I directed both of Jen and Cory's kills.

Cory and Jen both protected me.

And nobody thought I was scum, so I was laying low.

Oath, that may have been the case but I directed both of Jen and Cory's kills.

Cory and Jen both protected me.

And nobody thought I was scum, so I was laying low.

um if you look at my teams chat and the obs chat, you'll see I thought you were scum

Back