Mafia TBT Mafia X: The Honnō-ji Incident [Game Over/Town Win]

Actually, just some words of advice for all the new people.
  • Be careful who you PM.
  • Be careful about roleclaiming. Remember: Green townie, while frustrating to claim, is always a safe claim.
  • Anybody else have advice?

• Be careful who you PM.
  • Be careful about roleclaiming. Remember: Green townie, while frustrating to claim, is always a safe claim.

Do not share other people's roles unless it's in a crucial circumstance. For example, someone you know to be the Detective is getting lynched, tell someone about it, please. Just be careful who you tell.

Do not share other people's roles unless it's in a crucial circumstance. For example, someone you know to be the Detective is getting lynched, tell someone about it, please. Just be careful who you tell.

Watch as someone goes and leaks a list of roles again. I won't be surprised if it happens.

This is a sin I am guilty of.

Forgive me padre.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Watch as someone goes and leaks a list of roles again. I won't be surprised if it happens.

Hey now, there's been a very rare case where a list of roles didn't get leaked! It was Biomafia ;)

• Be careful who you PM.
    [*]Anybody else have advice?

Don't be a motor mouth

This is a sin I am guilty of.

Forgive me padre.

kHu2IxA.gif

Hehe.

• Be careful who you PM.

Don't sign up if you're too busy for the game
Quality not quantity, but defend yourself when called out or you look suspicious.

If a Priest gets RB'ed, will they still get a list?

Didn't this happen with Prin in Mafia 6?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think it did, hang on

- - - Post Merge - - -

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmaVqAUw-kojdFBpYUFYN3BTRVYyNVM5bVlRZ01STFE&usp=#gid=1

yeah it did they roleblocked Prin thinking she was DT

Didn't this happen with Prin in Mafia 6?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think it did, hang on

It did. The priest doesn't really have an action to use. They don't send anything in, so they really can't be role locked. That's be like role locking the veteran degrading them to one life that night.

Back