Mafia TBT Mafia X: The Honnō-ji Incident [Game Over/Town Win]

So I will put in the lynch for Andelsky in an hour, sound good? Does anyone have anything else to say before I do?

I am fine with this, but really, you don't even mention my wonderful banner I made for you?

ugh.

I have to post because the post glitch keeps happening.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh right yeah, good idea too.

After reading the Andelsky case, I'd have to go with her. The suspicion of Sataric that Andel has doesn't have any evidence to back it up and her PMs about Trundle don't have much force behind them. Besides, if Andel is currently moving, she's going to be inactive throughout the game.

It's okay.
Twitching-Sheldon-the-big-bang-theory-23217360-500-281.gif

I am hurt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_lx7gtfl1Rf1qil4fso1_500.gif

I keep messing up images...

Hm, although it looks like this lynch is going through either way, I just wanted to clear things up.
First contact with Karen: I was still running and she told me she had one confirmed scum already but was very hesitant to say anything about it.
Second contact: Soon after/during Karla's attack on Karen, I PMed Karen asking about her case and why she couldn't share it. Please note I had no even thought of Andelsky as scum before this point. She told me some more important things revolving around her friendship and then I put in what I felt safe posting, which is my IRC convo with her in my case.
Third contact: Karen PMed me before she dropped out. Here is the PM:
Karen said:
I am getting replaced, but trust me on this. My replacement will be a townie and Andelsky is scum. She's either a roleblocker or a hooker I can't figure out which.
I wasn't online at the time so I wasn't able to ask her why she narrowed it down to those two, but solely using the fact that she was narrowing down past scum to specific roles showed her confidence.

After all this happened, I waited for Andelsky to come online to interrogate her; thus, why I couldn't share the case before this. About 50% of the PMs that went back and forth with Andelsky appeared in my case, as the rest had no unique information in them.

I don't understand how she can narrow Andelsky down to one of those two roles, not with the information available thus far. Either way, if she's right then that's a major victory for us.

I don't understand how she can narrow Andelsky down to one of those two roles, not with the information available thus far. Either way, if she's right then that's a major victory for us.

Karen apparently didn't have time to share her PMs with Andelsky with me, and I doubt Andelsky would be too keen to share them either. I'm just glad this time because if this isn't a good lynch, people will blame Jeremy instead of me (even though all of you should be presenting suspicions and cases anyway, you lazy gits)

Well i havent been inactive and ive been keeping up with the board.. As the hosts know and many players i joined in mafia to have something to do while moving and everyone was fine with the idea. Mostly since we dont pack/unpack anything and ill bein a hotel for a minimum of 2 months. Soo me moving has nothing to do with the game.

And if she's wrong we can wonder if she had any other motives and what that means for Gallows.

Kuma is usually pretty active, since she hasn't logged on since sign up she may be replaced soon. I'd put off on her for now, like you suggested, because it's clearly a real life thing. I would also like to see what's going on with Lynn105 and Farobi, it doesn't take that long to "catch up". I'm sure most of us have already read the thread multiple times so it's not too much to ask for them to get active in the discussion.

I'm suspicious of the inactives too - Farobi, lynn105, and Kuma. Kuma hasn't been active on TBT since she signed up, so I'll put that to the side today (maybe she can be replaced). On the other hand, Farobi and lynn105 have been prompted to post, yet STILL cannot even write a reasonable paragraph for us on their suspicions and such. I have seen lynn105 lurking this thread multiple times, so I think it's a lie that she needs to 'catch up'. Farobi is behaving just like he did last game, where he was scum... He is definitely avoiding the thread on purpose (just check the VMs between him and Aiko).

Regarding lynn, she was scum in game 3, and remained very very quiet throughout the entire game. She survived very late and was the last scum to be lynched because of this. Fortunately in that game, we had cleared enough of the remaining players to confirm her as scum, but we should not be put into a similar position this game.

I was at school when I was posting that, [7:14 am my time] and I have a school iPad U: if you stay on a thread it shows you there for 15 minutes before it logs you out and I only read a bit during passing times and when i had class time while being logged on viewing the thread I: and I also started and read through the ENTIRE THREAD which was around 40 pages or so... (from where Tina started the game officially)

And I guess andelsky lynch makes sense? O: but I dunno why Karen would have to drop out because her friend was like ughhhh I mean if she knew she was scum why didn't she just keep playing? Even if you're friends isn't it okay to lie in games or is it not? D: And has Karen ever dropped out of any other mafia games before? Or did she drop out of this one because of friendship??? sorry if this is confusing or I just got this messed up idk.. /:

DING DONG THE SCUM IS DEAD THE WICKED SCUM

My body is not ready. I'm so nervous I could throw up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also this.

My body is not ready. I'm so nervous I could throw up.
Where have you been? Would have liked to hear your thoughts on the lynch. So far your posts have been contentless. Who are the most town players, and who do you think are the most anti-town?

Same applies to Superpenguin and oath, both of whom have been very quiet.

Karla Ive been chatting with Jer in PM. Besides, I was almost WotC'd with a large portion of players in favor of it. Clearly that means my game style needs to change so Im working on it.

Supepenguin has been in irc quite a bit.

Same applies to Superpenguin and oath, both of whom have been very quiet.

I have an AP test tomorrow, and it's not the weekend anymore, so I am kind of busy and wasn't expecting so many posts, so I was fairly overwhelmed. If you ever need to contact me, PM me on the forum or in the IRC.

Back