Mafia TBT Mafia VIII: Dark Lord Ascending [Game Over/Town Win]

I'm glad we got someone like Truffles as Harry Potter. He's relatively new but smart for only having played one game, and brought a lot of scum to the gallows last game. While I trust his judgment greatly, I just wanted to point out that this does not mean whatever he says goes. If he believes someone to be mafia, it is not 100% confirmed. The only thing we can really trust him with is if he brings up things such as Detective results and things of the sort, because as Harry Potter, he would have no reason to lie about that.
All in all, though, he is smart, so if he asks you something, don't lie about it or we'll find you and lynch you.

Is that a joke, or are you serious? o-o

c7NJRa2.gif

Not gonna do some analysis or "player list" until later on in the day. So have at it.

I'm glad we got someone like Truffles as Harry Potter. He's relatively new but smart for only having played one game, and brought a lot of scum to the gallows last game. While I trust his judgment greatly, I just wanted to point out that this does not mean whatever he says goes. If he believes someone to be mafia, it is not 100% confirmed. The only thing we can really trust him with is if he brings up things such as Detective results and things of the sort, because as Harry Potter, he would have no reason to lie about that.
All in all, though, he is smart, so if he asks you something, don't lie about it or we'll find you and lynch you.
Agree with that. We can't depend on one person for all the info.

Hey everyone! So yeah, I am Harry Potter! I think I proved myself in Mafia VII, and I hope that town can continue its winning streak in this game. As I am confirmed 100% town, please understand that I can be trusted in this game! Please PM me if you ever need help and/or feel like you are in danger. Together we can and will work something out and figure out the best course of action. While I do have two night lives, I'm going to assume the worst - that I will be targeted very quickly. I'm not asking for the doctors and Dobby the Free Elfs protection every night, but I do think we should work something out.

This first lynch is going to determine how this game will be for town. I cannot stress enough the importance of lynching a mafia member day one. Mafia could potentially kill four town aligned members night one. We must lower this to only three. Currently I am trying to work out a plan for how we can perform a successful lynch.

My current proposition is this: I would like everyone to PM me and roleclaim. I will not be sharing these roles with anyone. However, for this to work I would like to have your specific role name. Please don't PM me and vaguely say "plz trust me im srsly a doctor its ok ill keep u safe". If we have contradicting roles, we'll have some clues as to who mafia are. Especially if the actual role dies. Please do not role claim as a vanilla townie if you aren't one. This defeats the purpose, and won't be useful. I'm expecting about 10-15 to claim regular townie, and this should narrow things down quite a bit. This plan will probably change quite a bit, but it's the best thing I can think of. Please let me know of any concerns or suggestions as well!

To Rita Skeeter - Please PM me as well saying who you are. I'd like for you to join and work with town. I would love for you to win the game as well, and town doesn't want to waste a lynch on you anyways.

Lynn105, ACNL noodle, ITookYourWaffles, and BellBringerGreen, please participate this game. Thank you! :)

Truffles is smart. He was onto me last game where I was scum.
I'm glad he's Harry.
Anyways, game is started, who are we considering for lynch at this point? I know the game just started, but I would love to hear what some people have to say.
Also, welcome new players!

I think it's good that Truffle is HP, he's good at thinking for himself and coming up with conclusions so I'm not too worried.
Looks like there's no WoTC's, so I'm just going to go ahead and bring up a few lynch candidates/suspicions for today.

1) FireNinja
He has been playing better as shown in AC mafia, but the fact that he keeps so quiet all the time & barely posting on the thread can hurt Town. It's also apparent that he can be easily manipulated, such as in Cell Mafia he voted for Justin based on SP's post.
2) iLoveYou
She's been town in so many games and I have a feeling she might be mafia in this one. Yes stupid reason but unless she's somehow 100% proven I am going to keep an eye on her.
3) Cory
He has also improved but he now also knows what makes him "scummy" and will take steps to avoid that. Ref: cell mafia.
4) Kit
She has been scum in every game, so depending on her play style this game (if it's similar eg) I am keeping an eye on her, I don't know how she plays as town.

Players that we know nothing about: Murray, Syd, ZR388, DarkNightMoon. By all means keep an eye on them and note any suspicious actions.

Obviously this list is assuming if no evidence comes up to clear a player / bring a player into suspicion.

A note to Truffle: Take all the PMs you receive with a grain of rice. Don't trust anyone. This is the perfect opportunity for mafia to manipulate you to place trust in the wrong people. Instead, please look at the thread and come up with your own ideas.

Hey everyone! So yeah, I am Harry Potter! I think I proved myself in Mafia VII, and I hope that town can continue its winning streak in this game. As I am confirmed 100% town, please understand that I can be trusted in this game! Please PM me if you ever need help and/or feel like you are in danger. Together we can and will work something out and figure out the best course of action. While I do have two night lives, I'm going to assume the worst - that I will be targeted very quickly. I'm not asking for the doctors and Dobby the Free Elfs protection every night, but I do think we should work something out.

This first lynch is going to determine how this game will be for town. I cannot stress enough the importance of lynching a mafia member day one. Mafia could potentially kill four town aligned members night one. We must lower this to only three. Currently I am trying to work out a plan for how we can perform a successful lynch.

My current proposition is this: I would like everyone to PM me and roleclaim. I will not be sharing these roles with anyone. However, for this to work I would like to have your specific role name. Please don't PM me and vaguely say "plz trust me im srsly a doctor its ok ill keep u safe". If we have contradicting roles, we'll have some clues as to who mafia are. Especially if the actual role dies. Please do not role claim as a vanilla townie if you aren't one. This defeats the purpose, and won't be useful. I'm expecting about 10-15 to claim regular townie, and this should narrow things down quite a bit. This plan will probably change quite a bit, but it's the best thing I can think of. Please let me know of any concerns or suggestions as well!

To Rita Skeeter - Please PM me as well saying who you are. I'd like for you to join and work with town. I would love for you to win the game as well, and town doesn't want to waste a lynch on you anyways.

You can be 100% trusted, but are you sure you won't share this info with anyone? And if everyone did this, scum obviously would fake.. I see a few huge problems with this.

You can be 100% trusted, but are you sure you won't share this info with anyone? And if everyone did this, scum obviously would fake.. I see a few huge problems with this.

It obviously has it's flaws, but it's not too bad. Truffle can come up and see any counter claims and thus place suspicion on those people.

I think it's good that Truffle is HP, he's good at thinking for himself and coming up with conclusions so I'm not too worried.
Looks like there's no WoTC's, so I'm just going to go ahead and bring up a few lynch candidates/suspicions for today.

1) FireNinja
He has been playing better as shown in AC mafia, but the fact that he keeps so quiet all the time & barely posting on the thread can hurt Town. It's also apparent that he can be easily manipulated, such as in Cell Mafia he voted for Justin based on SP's post.
2) iLoveYou
She's been town in so many games and I have a feeling she might be mafia in this one. Yes stupid reason but unless she's somehow 100% proven I am going to keep an eye on her.
3) Cory
He has also improved but he now also knows what makes him "scummy" and will take steps to avoid that. Ref: cell mafia.
4) Kit
She has been scum in every game, so depending on her play style this game (if it's similar eg) I am keeping an eye on her, I don't know how she plays as town.

Players that we know nothing about: Murray, Syd, ZR388, DarkNightMoon. By all means keep an eye on them and note any suspicious actions.

Obviously this list is assuming if no evidence comes up to clear a player / bring a player into suspicion.

A note to Truffle: Take all the PMs you receive with a grain of rice. Don't trust anyone. This is the perfect opportunity for mafia to manipulate you to place trust in the wrong people. Instead, please look at the thread and come up with your own ideas.

Haha I barely got to play my 2nd game. I change my playstyle often. Don't lynch me JUST because I was scum in another game.

Lynn105, ACNL noodle, ITookYourWaffles, and BellBringerGreen, please participate this game. Thank you! :)

:(

Anyways I'm glad truffles is harry! He's really smart and did really well last game!

If scum faked he would know between atleast a few people, unless they all claimed townie :/ If they did claim a certain role however it should be easier to narrow down suspects as this is an open set up and we know the amount of numbers of a role

Back