• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia VIII: Dark Lord Ascending [Game Over/Town Win]

ALL I REMEMBER WAS THEY ALL ROLE CLAIM AS TOWNIE YES I LOVE CAPS AND I AM NOT SHOUTING.

I'd like to address something that happened in this game. Giving out the link to Mafia chat is UNACCEPTABLE. Even if you give it to someone who isn't playing the game. You risk exposing your team and is unfair for all parties involved. In this case, the person who received the link told a living Town player that they had access to scum chat. Even though they didn't give the living player the link, this immediately put a living Mafia player at risk. It would be easy for the Town player to narrow down a list of players who could likely have shared the link. In this game, they actually deduced correctly, but steps were taken by myself to mitigate the consequences.

For this reason, and for multiple failures to respect the rules in pretty much all of my games, I am permanently banning iLoveYou from my games. I recommend all other hosts consider carefully if they want her in their games as well.

ITookYourWaffles is also being given a one game ban for surrendering without confirming it with the host, nor her fellow Mafia team.

Gurl you did what now. Who'd you give it to, Horus?

Glad to know that even if Tina stuck with Waffles like me and Oath thought, we'd still have hit scum. :)

What the ****

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait when did Waffles try to make me look like scum? Lolwut

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town did a good job last game, I just liked bugging you qts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here we go again

Didn't quote you for some reason

Anti-climax. :(

Glad to know that even if Tina stuck with Waffles like me and Oath thought, we'd still have hit scum. :)

Yeah. Feel less silly now about spending that final hour going back and forth over which one of them to shoot. :p

Back