Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

She's usually the kind who jumps in and gets in on the action ASAP as a townie soooo. Its honestly the only thing I can go off of rn.

bruh its been like 3 hours #chill

Alrighty so question time~

1. I feel basically dead right now.
2. I would prefer to play as mafia to be honest, because town is a stress fest for me. I'm gonna try to play a bit better this game.
3. i'll do my best this game.

Either way like I said i'm going to try to be a bit less spamful this game, but i'm still going to check in and give basic thoughts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

suspicious...

Pardon, what do you find suspicious about a joke?

- - - Post Merge - - -

suspicious...

Pardon, what do you find suspicious about a joke?

1. How are you doing today? Really tired, I didn't sleep well at all. But fine I guess
2. Would you prefer to play as town or scum in this game? Either. All three factions are more than likely going to be super chaotic throughout the game, with the items being cycled everyday
3. What will you be known for in this game? Idk.... actively seeking scum? I've never actively sought out scum before, and instead I use other info, so if I die early on it'll be for town at least ;-;

Also @Rune: ik this is D1, and ik that was sarcasm, but it's still kinda suspicious imo
especially with how Ness immediately jumps in to say it was a joke

Do you people know what lurking means :lemon:

aka its a little thing called sarcasm because lurking is where you're just staying quiet and not helping when rune has been helping in previous games before

1. Are you doing today?
I'm okay

2. Would you prefer to play as town or scum in this game?
I'd prefer to be third party

3. What will you be known for in this game?
idk what kind of question is this

Questions for each player:
1. How are you doing today?
2. Would you prefer to play as town or scum in this game?
3. What will you be known for in this game?

1. How are you doing today? meh
2. Would you prefer to play as town or scum in this game? idk. I'm town though so???
3. What will you be known for in this game? memes

1. How are you doing today? I'm a regular player of Mafia. My life is in crumbles.
2. Would you prefer to play as town or scum in this game? Guess it doesn't matter now.
3. What will you be known for in this game? For being a badass b***h

Because I don't want to get modkilled from not voting. I received quite a few warnings on the last game, so that's why. It's just a placeholder LOL if you want me to change it I will.

We're 6 hours into the game, and you're already doing a place holder when we have 42 hours left to discuss and do something.

So my question still stands, Cui bono?

mfw when u have a random streak and you random the keeper
07182011_The_Binding_of_Isaac.jpg

Back