• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia TBT Mafia IX: The Apocalypse [Game Over/Town Win]

RIP in peace , Sataric. We'll win this.

I think the remaining scum are in this list: ITYW, Yui Z, River or Kuma.

Yui Z, ITYW and River all claim baker. There's already 4 bakers dead, and I with quite a bit of confidence, remove ITYW from the list. He claims to be the baker that saves Trundle day 1. Kuma claims angel and I think it's highly likely that there's 2 doctors this game. That leaves Yui Z and River. There's 31 players in this game. Subtract the (assuming) 5 mafia and 4 horsemen, that's 22 players. Next, we have the blue roles. There's 9 individual blue roles, and I know 2 of the roles repeat (DT and Vig), and I think it's safe to assume that there's a repeat of the doctor. That's 12 blue roles which means there's 10 townies left, and I believe ITYW is the last green left-which means Yui Z and River are the remaining scum.

Oh and I just found out River returned Banshee to the detective.

I'd also like to add onto this that both Yui Z and Waffles claimed to have given bread to Trundle. Now we can assume that Waffles is telling the truth. Where does that leave Yui Z?

##VOTE: Yui Z

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I'm very happy with last nights mafia work :)

Or just pull a me last game and just give up.

GG haha

I'd also like to add onto this that both Yui Z and Waffles claimed to have given bread to Trundle. Now we can assume that Waffles is telling the truth. Where does that leave Yui Z?

That was actually a misunderstanding. Yui Z supposedly never counter claimed.
Can I please just make something clear? I never made a counterclaim saying that I'd saved Trundle on day one. Somebody has clearly twisted what I said to Trundle. I'm not sure if I still have the pm, but I know for a fact that I never said that.

I have heard rumours that Farobi was actually the one who gave bread to Trundle on Day 1. I think it would be safe to lynch River today since she is a confirmed Banshee.

I thought Yui Z came out and said he never said that he gave bread to Trundle. Isn't that why we backed off of Waffles?

I was just rereading the PM where Sataric claimed she gave Trundle bread. My bad haha

This is my farewell post:

Thanks to everyone on the town team. It was a pleasure working with you all. Hope (and think) that you'll win!

Now I can finally fully clarify why I was acting so arrogant, egotistical, and cocky - I wanted the Mafia to think that I was a really important role so that I would get shot at Night. I was trying to bait this into happening for quite some time. Although I had to take on a less-than-charming persona, it also helped when taunting and provoking people I found suspicious into revealing information to me that they otherwise wouldn't have. I know it was not the most friendly way to play the game, and for that I am sorry.

And to all the 'haters' that kept on insisting that I must have leaked information to scum: I still believe that I chose who to trust very carefully and that I made the right decisions, but only time will tell for certain. Hopefully my death (seeing as I was a green role) will serve as evidence in my favor, in any case..

It was a pleasure playing with you all. Godspeed!

I don't much care what role Sataric was, I just wanted to kill him :)

And kill him I did, so GG to you too ;)

I take this is a surrender from one of the scum?

Good job guys!

I don't think it matters wether she surrenders or not lol. It's 1000% confirmed she's scum o-o

But to whoever the last scum is: Honey, there's no chance you can win. Just surrender so this game can RIP :)

If the inspection went through? Why does it matter?

Also, you smart a**es are gonna be so fricken surprised when you find the last mafia member out :)

To my remaining scumbuddy..

You've fooled this all this long, please keep fooling them ;)

Back