Mafia TBT Mafia IX: The Apocalypse [Game Over/Town Win]

I don't want to be lynched without defending myself because that is against my win condition. Defending scum in the thread is the easiest thing that make anyone look bad.

So I dont want to be lynched just because of that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I ask if someone claim as Baker and said that s/he protected Trundle?
Is it okay if we list all the townie claims? Let's say we organize them like Greater suspicion - Low suspicion something like that and the reason why he or she is suspicious I think it would help and prevent mislynch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it okay if we list all the townie claims? Let's say we organize them like Greater suspicion - Low suspicion something like that and the reason why he or she is suspicious I think it would help and prevent mislynch.

Such a list has already been put together by myself, with great help from the various people I trust. The top candidates for the lynch of today - All claiming Bakers - Would be yourself, MissNoodles, Yui Z, and River. Like I said before. Also, from what I've heard, Yui Z made a counter-claim that she also saved Trundle on Day 1 - Though it is fully possible you both picked the same target, of course. If she would deny that openly in this thread, then that would of course make you look less suspicious. But it is also possible she made the claim to make herself look innocent, if she's actually not worth trusting. It is a bit of a coin toss, but the truth will emerge eventually. Town has some really powerful roles left standing.

So you guys wouldn't listen to me to avoid my lynch?

I've heard, Yui Z made a counter-claim that she also saved Trundle on Day 1 - Though it is fully possible you both picked the same target, of course. If she would deny that openly in this thread, then that would of course make you look less suspicious. But it is also possible she made the claim to make herself look innocent, if she's actually not worth trusting. It is a bit of a coin toss, but the truth will emerge eventually. Town has some really powerful roles left standing.

I'm going to talk to her about this.

Such a list has already been put together by myself, with great help from the various people I trust. The top candidates for the lynch of today - All claiming Bakers - Would be yourself, MissNoodles, Yui Z, and River. Like I said before. Also, from what I've heard, Yui Z made a counter-claim that she also saved Trundle on Day 1 - Though it is fully possible you both picked the same target, of course. If she would deny that openly in this thread, then that would of course make you look less suspicious. But it is also possible she made the claim to make herself look innocent, if she's actually not worth trusting. It is a bit of a coin toss, but the truth will emerge eventually. Town has some really powerful roles left standing.
Can I please just make something clear? I never made a counterclaim saying that I'd saved Trundle on day one. Somebody has clearly twisted what I said to Trundle. I'm not sure if I still have the pm, but I know for a fact that I never said that.

Perhaps someone had their facts confused. Where did that information come from?

By the way, I PMed MissNoodle and she is coming across as either very scummy or not paying attention to the game. We should still consider her to be a prime candidate.

Can I please just make something clear? I never made a counterclaim saying that I'd saved Trundle on day one. Somebody has clearly twisted what I said to Trundle. I'm not sure if I still have the pm, but I know for a fact that I never said that.

Hmm.. Well, as I said earlier on, I didn't hear it from you directly. If you can find that PM and copy the relevant bits of information, that would be useful of course. If there are zero counter claims to Waffles being the one that saved Trundle on D1 then it might very well be true, and we should consider focusing our efforts elsewhere. I was very suspicious of MissNoodle to begin with, and I still am. I'd be willing to switch my vote to her if the others agree that is wiser.

Hmm.. Well, as I said earlier on, I didn't hear it from you directly. If you can find that PM and copy the relevant bits of information, that would be useful of course. If there are zero counter claims to Waffles being the one that saved Trundle on D1 then it might very well be true, and we should consider focusing our efforts elsewhere. I was very suspicious of MissNoodle to begin with, and I still am. I'd be willing to switch my vote to her if the others agree that is wiser.

I'd be willing to switch my vote to her if need be. Either way, if we have any detectives, they or the watchman should keep an eye on the one we don't lynch.

So, I've been working with a team all along, Pally/Needle/Tom, claimed from even before the game started to Tom that I was baker. I only joined to get a mafia role, and was really upset when that didn't happen. Isn't the point of mafia as Karla would say, Find scum, Lynch scum.

I have my suspicions on you, Sataric, as many people have told me your claim, and yet nobody has counterclaimed, but what have you been doing with the role you have? Sometimes I think you feed people bad information and really, I think you are indeed scum.

I don't get it can someone explain this for me and hey I wasn't in ur "group coop" thing

Pm with Yui Z

Yui Z said:
ITookYourWaffles said:
Yui Z said:
ITookYourWaffles said:
Who did you save in day one?
I didn't save anyone on day one. Somebody has clearly twisted what I said to Trundle, because I never made a counterclaim of it.

According to Sataric you did the reason why I pm you this just to be sure.
That's not a problem at all to me. I posted on the thread already about it, but I'd really like to know where along the line that part came from. :/

GopherManSupreme said:
Alright, I'm trying to fill in unknown roles at the moment. I believe you're probably town, and I'd rather work with you than against you. Could you share your role and any suspicions you may have along with it?

Yui Z said:
Sounds like a plan to me. I'm a Baker.
I knew I could trust him anyway, since I didn't see him acting scummy or anything. There was a part after this sharing my suspicions, but that's all.

Then we discussed our suspicions a bit.

I have my suspicions on you, Sataric, as many people have told me your claim, and yet nobody has counterclaimed, but what have you been doing with the role you have? Sometimes I think you feed people bad information and really, I think you are indeed scum.

TUElG8l.gif

Some has not been paying enough attention.. *Winks*

Back