• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

So Laurina, Gandalf, and Kippla went. It's sad to see them go. They will be missed. It's good we didn't lose too much of important roles though.

Now, on to more concerning matters. What are your theories for who should be lynched today everyone? I'm not sure if I think Beary is suspicious or not anymore based on the PM incident. It's time to sharpen our eyes on day 2 so we can see anything out of the ordinary.

I'm not really sure, because of the incident and my shots (._.), I am still catching up.
BellBringer and Tom make me suspicious. I'm not accusing them, just have a feeling...>_>
Good luck to everyone in the lynching, because I have to go to bed soon and may not see the final verdict.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Definitely with you on that. Beary still remains in my suspects, but not to the point where she turns out to be scum or anything. We'll have to wait and see. We have around a day and a half to make leads and theories.

THANK YOU FOR ACKNOWLEDGING THAT I AM A GIRL...
Seriously though, bear in my username doesn't mean I'm a guy :(
Neither does the fact that I love Minecraft.

"Mayor Maddy" should also be a pretty good giveaway...I always pray I get the gender correct when writing the Day/Night posts.

Karla out.

I'm not really sure, because of the incident and my shots (._.), I am still catching up.
BellBringer and Tom make me suspicious. I'm not accusing them, just have a feeling...>_>
Good luck to everyone in the lynching, because I have to go to bed soon and may not see the final verdict.

not sure about BBG, but tom seems good to me.
the day doesnt end for 40+ hours. you have plenty of time.

You'll wake up and have time for it tomorrow no doubt. Why throw the spotlight on me if you don't mind me asking? I've got feelings as well, but I don't completely feel like throwing those folks under the bus yet.

Hi guys, sorry I haven't gotten to post in here yet today. Been busy trying to get the Fair and everything sorted out for tomorrow! (get excite!) It's probably a good thing that a Miller died. Sure, it sucks to lose a town member, but that role can be a big problem for the detectives. Let's just hope there aren't many more of them. (if there is)

I still have suspicions toward Lynn and River. More so toward Lynn, though, since River has stated she was busy with school, but now that she is off for a little while, apparently she'll be more active, so we should give her some time to see how all that plays out.

I noticed no change in lynn's activity last game as opposed to this game. She was active in the mafia chat last game, so she does know what she is doing, and she views this thread often, so it can't always just be a "Quick Catch-up Read". I'm not saying I am going to vote for lynn or that we should even lynch her. This is just my suspicion.

Looking back at Laurina's posts, she was making arguments against ITookYourWaffles:

May also be a person to watch.

i'm so glad you went and looked at her posts for me because i couldn't be assed to dig through the thread nor did i bother to look at her recent posts.

keep in mind though, the mafia have more than one way to frame someone.

Sorry Tom XD
Just saying my suspicions. I'm getting a bit more confident with you, But BellBringer, I'm not so sure :/

Sorry Tom XD
Just saying my suspicions. I'm getting a bit more confident with you, But BellBringer, I'm not so sure :/

Yeah, but what even is your reasoning for your suspicions? Like what did Tom and BBG do that triggered red flags for you?

BellBringerGreen is being very active, which may be trying not to act suspicious, or just being active.
And he has been very front about accusing people, so he might be trying to keep eyes off himself.

BellBringerGreen is being very active, which may be trying not to act suspicious, or just being active.
And he has been very front about accusing people, so he might be trying to keep eyes off himself.

It's normal to accuse people in the game of Mafia. I know player who posted a lot more than me.

It sucks that Gandalf was killed. RIP, old man.
I don't really find it a bad thing Laurina was killed, as stated before. I do feel bad for her though. The miller role sucks =(
Also, Kippla was probably killed because she was just talking way too much and not really contributing anything.

I personally have a few suspicions so far in this game. I am not going to share yet because I want to see everyone else's opinions on the matter of our current list of suspicious members first. I personally think beary509 should be pardoned of suspicion for the moment (not forever, ofc). I know this has been stated many times, but Dolby and beary509 has similar situations, except Dolby was lynched earlier. Whatever evidence you believe you have of beary509 should really be thoroughly checked through -- is this solid evidence and theories or is it your wishy washy "new member who has never played sounds suspicious!" crap?

Again, these are just suspicions.
I'm really not very skilled with this game, so I'm probably wrong ._.

@Beary509 Also, I feel like you're accusing/suspecting without good evidence more than anyone else.

It's normal to accuse people in the game of Mafia. I know player who posted a lot more than me.

That's not exactly true, sorry. There are only two people who have posted more than you. One of them being Kippla who is now dead, the other being Blue Leaf who only has one more post than you.

Okay, let's stop, and think.

Laurina and Gandalf were both killed last night.

I would assume that their killer(s) would come and comment about the death a few minutes after they were killed.

Also, a mafia player would also probably not want to comment much, so they don't accidently slip-up.

This brings up one player.

Horus.

Right before the night ended, MyLifeIsCake said,

Is Horus actually playing? I haven't seen them post much, and they were viewing the thread a while ago...

Horus didn't respond until AFTER the night, which is what I would think a mafia player would do, since they have to wait to see how their plan played out.

After the night, Horus said,

Yeah, I just don't have much of an opinion right now. I want to wait and see something actually happen before I start accusing people. For the most part, I've just read wild accusations that don't really have any proof to them which is to be expected since it's just the first night second day.

In his post he said that he didn't have a opinion right now. A mafia player wouldn't have much of a opinion since they already know who the mafia player is.

Also, I could be wrong about him being Mafia, because later on in his post he brings up some good points about wild accusations that have little proof. But, this could be a way for him to make himself look like a town member compared to the others.

Anyways, that's just my opinion and I could be wrong...

That's not exactly true, sorry. There are only two people who have posted more than you. One of them being Kippla who is now dead, the other being Blue Leaf who only has one more post than you.

o_O
Very statistical.
Clever of you to think of that.
Im a noob. XD

Okay, let's stop, and think.

Laurina and Gandalf were both killed last night.

I would assume that their killer(s) would come and comment about the death a few minutes after they were killed.

Also, a mafia player would also probably not want to comment much, so they don't accidently slip-up.

This brings up one player.

Horus.

Right before the night ended, MyLifeIsCake said,

Horus didn't respond until AFTER the night, which is what I would think a mafia player would do, since they have to wait to see how their plan played out.

After the night, Horus said,

In his post he said that he didn't have a opinion right now. A mafia player wouldn't have much of a opinion since they already know who the mafia player is.

Also, I could be wrong about him being Mafia, because later on in his post he brings up some good points about wild accusations that have little proof. But, this could be a way for him to make himself look like a town member compared to the others.

Anyways, that's just my opinion and I could be wrong...

That is a very nice observation.
I agree that Horus is a suspect, but that doesn't 100% make him a mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm questioning, Superpenguin.

That is a very nice observation.
I agree that Horus is a suspect, but that doesn't 100% make him a mafia.

He may or may not be mafia, since it's so early into the game, but I'm gonna keep an eye on him.

Again, this may be the new player talking, like iLoveYou said. I have no reason yet to believe beary is mafia with any strong evidence against her, I think it's just her first game and she wants to voice her suspicions. Think about it, if she was voicing her opinions openly, and these players were ending up dead after night phases, then I think that'd raise a huge red flag. Though it isn't wise to accuse without backing points up, I think they are just a new player and are confused. Not saying they're innocent either. I just don't want them to go down like Dolby and be out another innocent townie, so Mayor/Sheriff use your best judgment.

Back