• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

I have my eye on Beary509, Riley, and Hikari right now. Horus is completely right, you guys are trying to create evidence out of nothing. Just baseless accusations.

I'm new at this. I needz actionz!
And anyways, I have nothing to do. :/

I have my eye on Beary509, Riley, and Hikari right now. Horus is completely right, you guys are trying to create evidence out of nothing. Just baseless accusations.

I'm not trying to accuse people off of nothing. It just irritates me when people make up good posts and reasoning and then back off only because the person who the suspicion directed at is saying the accusations aren't correct.

In my defense I got a little carried away and didn't think a lot about my suspicions though. I'll redouble my efforts then and take my time to see if anything out of the ordinary happens.

Why riley and hikari? Did i miss something or...?

Well, I had a bit of evidence, like the fact that he hasn't posted a lot, and when he did, it wasn't until after night was over. But at least Horus explained himself.

Alright guys. So three people died last night.

One of which was killed by the mad hatter. Which means the mafia only managed to kill two people last night, so someone was either protected by a doctor or they were the veteran.
I've got a pretty good idea on who they tried to kill so I'll be discussing that with the ones I trust the most currently.

As for any in depth investigating I'm not really caught up yet to catch anything. If anyone wants to fill me in that'd be great, otherwise I'll be going through about 40 pages.

Alright guys. So three people died last night.

One of which was killed by the mad hatter. Which means the mafia only managed to kill two people last night, so someone was either protected by a doctor or they were the veteran.
I've got a pretty good idea on who they tried to kill so I'll be discussing that with the ones I trust the most currently.

As for any in depth investigating I'm not really caught up yet to catch anything. If anyone wants to fill me in that'd be great, otherwise I'll be going through about 40 pages.

People are really just going back and forth with accusations. We're also paying attention to lurkers and such. Horus, Riley, Hikari, and beary are currently our common suspects.

People are really just going back and forth with accusations. We're also paying attention to lurkers and such. Horus, Riley, Hikari, and beary are currently our common suspects.

Since everyone is convinced I'm a suspect because Justin said so, my role isn't that important, and I'll probably miss things due to sleep, I'll just reveal right now I'm a Townie.

Some of you are right, anyone can roleclaim as Townie. But I warn you to not make the same mistake twice, Justin. You supported the lynch for me on the first game only because I was trying to figure things out, and therefore my post count was big. I ended up flipping blue. I know you're a good player, so hopefully you'll listen to me this time. It might seem okay to lose various unimportant roles so far, but if this gets into a chain reaction then town is in trouble. I urge you to think about this more, Justin. I might be rushing in too soon suspicion-wise, but so are you.

Hello again everyone, just caught up after 2nd Thanksgiving.
In my opinion, I think there is a need to remember to think about if your post is helpful or contributive before you post it. Posts that don't have any meaning can make things busy and can get you a target on your back. Yes things need to be said, and there is need to talk through things as well; yet having control can be very useful to our town.

Since everyone is convinced I'm a suspect because Justin said so, my role isn't that important, and I'll probably miss things due to sleep, I'll just reveal right now I'm a Townie.

Some of you are right, anyone can roleclaim as Townie. But I warn you to not make the same mistake twice, Justin. You supported the lynch for me on the first game only because I was trying to figure things out, and therefore my post count was big. I ended up flipping blue. I know you're a good player, so hopefully you'll listen to me this time. It might seem okay to lose various unimportant roles so far, but if this gets into a chain reaction then town is in trouble. I urge you to think about this more, Justin. I might be rushing in too soon suspicion-wise, but so are you.

Dude, calm down. I never even said anything close to that I was going to vote to lynch you or anything. I simply said that I had my eye on a couple of you for picking the whole fight with Horus for seemingly little reason. There's no need to go on the super defensive side after so little, if anything it's making me more suspicious of you.

Okay, let me rephrase my question then:

Who do you think looks suspicious right now, and why?

Please think this over and answer with a straight-forward answer that doesn't have any indecision in it.

That'd kind of contradict what I've been saying don't you think? I don't think pointing fingers to prove your own innocence is a good tactic. Otherwise we'll just have some Salem Witch Trials going on. (History ftw)

However, we do need to lynch somebody so gun up to my head, I'd say the people who are accusing mafia because of Low/High post counts are a good place to start.

Gotta agree with Horus on this one.

With not a whole lot to go off of currently I think the people trying to pick off non-posters are the most suspicious right now.
That really isn't a good enough reason for us to be killing people off, especially now that most of these people know how the game works now.

*Oops, typed wrong: The people who keep on saying active/inactive people are likely mafia are suspicious.

Wow this thread exploded really fast. I have a couple of pages to catch up on, but it seems like there are already 4 specific names up in the air.

If the town is in need of me to use my incarceration ability on anyone, please do speak up. I'm already somewhat considering it, although I won't be making this decision by myself this early in the game. I only get 3 times to incarcerate players, & not more than once per individual player. So that's something to think about too.

Lynn105:

Today you posted the following (one post only too):

I'm not sure if this will help anyone, but I'm kinda suspicious of people who talked A LOT in the last game, but have decreased and said minimal things in this one...

Is there anyone in particular that stands out to you? That was literally the only post you made today & it was closer to the time when the deathly post by KarlaKGB was supposed to be made. =P I'd like to hear about who you are referring to when you say you are kinda suspicious of people. I assume you have them in mind? Who are they though? We can call them out & talk to them hopefully.

Question: How does everyone feel on Beary? 3DSfan? I'd like answers from all remaining players on this one.

Why am I asking? Because there's no method or reason to her ways, despite we imploring her to sit back and learn. She throws people under the bus because of gut feelings (I have those too, but I will find small reasons to back it up). She was as sporadic as 3DSfan in the previous game before his lynch and it's only day one. As much as I'd rather focus on inactives like 3DSfan, this kind of activity is only harmful to us the town in the long run. I've talked with our elected officials and they all confirm talking with Beary via PM, something they deny. Nothing wrong with being in talks with our officials, but there is something wrong with completely denying it to everyone. So unless both officials are complete scum, then beary has something to hide or is truly a bad player.

I point out 3DSfan, only because they haven't said anything since sign up but have voted Day One and called it at that. However they've been very active elsewhere, prompting suspicion on my end. You think he could contribute just a tiny bit here, much like Horus, enough to save themselves.

Question: How does everyone feel on Beary? 3DSfan? I'd like answers from all remaining players on this one.

Why am I asking? Because there's no method or reason to her ways, despite we imploring her to sit back and learn. She throws people under the bus because of gut feelings (I have those too, but I will find small reasons to back it up). She was as sporadic as 3DSfan in the previous game before his lynch and it's only day one. As much as I'd rather focus on inactives like 3DSfan, this kind of activity is only harmful to us the town in the long run. I've talked with our elected officials and they all confirm talking with Beary via PM, something they deny. Nothing wrong with being in talks with our officials, but there is something wrong with completely denying it to everyone. So unless both officials are complete scum, then beary has something to hide or is truly a bad player.

I point out 3DSfan, only because they haven't said anything since sign up but have voted Day One and called it at that. However they've been very active elsewhere, prompting suspicion on my end. You think he could contribute just a tiny bit here, much like Horus, enough to save themselves.

Beary: Seems innocent to me, but is making a lot of mistakes. (Probably since they're a first time player.)

3DSFan: Seems suspisious to me. If you were with the town, wouldn't you want to help them win by contributing/commenting?

Back