Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Is Horus actually playing? I haven't seen them post much, and they were viewing the thread a while ago...

Yeah, I just don't have much of an opinion right now. I want to wait and see something actually happen before I start accusing people. For the most part, I've just read wild accusations that don't really have any proof to them which is to be expected since it's just the first night second day.

Last edited:
Thank goodness miller is gone. Sad it was was Laurina though. She was a good player.
The Mad hatter sort of stressed me out, sonim glad one is out before he could place another bomb. Bad enough e caused Kipplas death.

im sorry to see you guys go!! rip
sucks we lost a mad hatter already. but idk the mad hatter is kinda of a risky role
so im gonna guess no vigs used their shot yet and laurina and gandalf were killed by mafia. meaning a doctor saved someone which is good!

i can kinda see why they would want laurina and gandalf dead tho. sucks kippla went down too

Heh, I bet the whole mafia got on just to see the chaos they caused. Check the random faces that popped up. At least poor LaurinaMN can't be accused of mafia if she was role checked... RIP miller, Mad hatter, and townie, three for the town lost :(

So two townies and a blue role, night was not in our favor but we're still okay. Can anyone think of reasons why Laurina and Gandalf were targeted? I think Kippla's hyperactivity seems reasonable enough for her to be suspected by Gandalf and maybe Gandalf was targeted because of his activity in the previous game.

So two townies and a blue role, night was not in our favor but we're still okay. Can anyone think of reasons why Laurina and Gandalf were targeted? I think Kippla's hyperactivity seems reasonable enough for her to be suspected by Gandalf and maybe Gandalf was targeted because of his activity in the previous game.
laurina posted some long stuff and was like? analyzing people i guess. gandalf was trying to speak some sense into us and tried turn us the other way so we can get on track.

horus did u forget about the no editing rule

Laurina and Gandalf made very good statements, Laurina stating ITookYourWaffle's strange voting pattern and Gandalf stating beary's position on their list. That's probably why their targeted?

Yeah, I just don't have much of an opinion right now. I want to wait and see something actually happen before I start accusing people. For the most part, I've just read wild accusations that don't really have any proof to them which is to be expected since it's just the first night second day.

Do not edit.

Thank goodness miller is gone. Sad it was was Laurina though. She was a good player.
The Mad hatter sort of stressed me out, sonim glad one is out before he could place another bomb. Bad enough e caused Kipplas death.

I asked on Han on the mumble and figured I should share this here now: It's still possible we've got millers among us. So Detective out there, keep that in mind because we're not completely out of the clear with false positives yet.

Laurina didn't really have a contribution. I personally don't see why they killed her.

Also, Laurina was killed, so was Gandalf, Kippla was blown up, and the 3rd KP?

Laurina didn't really have a contribution. I personally don't see why they killed her.

im gonna say they tried to kill someone who was being protected by a medic or they hit a veteran

Bye townies and good luck!

Somehow I knew I was going tonight. Sorry kippla, I kinda just wanted to kill someone before I went which was sorta dumb. At least you've got some good time away from game in the observer chat to prepare for next time and I'll see you there.

*dies*

Possibly used on a Veteran assuming the Mafia didn't: 1) Screw up and pick the same target or 2) Held off on another target

Oh, I was trying to make a joke. Meh.

As a Mafia Underling last game, I know how the kills will go. They will attempt to take out those that are suspecting the suspected on Night 1. They'll attempt to cause chaos for Day 2. When Day 2 rolls around, ask yourself a couple questions:
1. Who are they attempting to draw attention to?
2. Were the assassinated people the ones who
a. suspected them?
b. voted for them?
c. Was the vote close?
3. Could this be an attempt to take out someone who suspected someone else, who is in reality one of the innocents?
Really think about who was killed, and why.

I just want to bring this up again because this may aid in our hunt of the mafia.

I'm not sure if this will help anyone, but I'm kinda suspicious of people who talked A LOT in the last game, but have decreased and said minimal things in this one...

They probably wanted to learn their lesson of posting too much.

didnt karla say somewhere to watch out for that? someone who led the town in the last game and now is suddenly quiet? do you maybe think that theyre mafia and they dont want to stick out any more? of course maybe theyre just busy.

iphwnhfDBbOtd.gif

Or maybe they became scum this round, plotting to pick us all off one by one and blending in with players better in order to throw off people from their trails.

But maybe I'm just getting carried away. :)

iphwnhfDBbOtd.gif

Or maybe they became scum this round, plotting to pick us all off one by one and blending in with players better in order to throw off people from their trails.

But maybe I'm just getting carried away. :)

you and your oreimo gifs

but yeah basically what tom said

im kinda suspecting some players because of that..but i dont have enough evidence to really claim anything yet. ill just watch and see i guess

What should we do now, mayor/sheriff? I don't think we can trace any evidence on who's mafia at this point.

Back