Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

im not inactive, im reading things but not posting actually. im just lurking :( let me lurk

i kinda see no voting as inactive because youre not really..being 100% active if that makes sense? you gotta vote dude

but youre dead anyway so you really shouldnt be posting here anymore. riley took your spot, maybe you can join again when your ban is lifted.

ah i cant wait for night to end. hopefully i dont die again getting killed on night 1 sucks tbh. was stuck in the observers chat waiting for the game to end ):

i kinda see no voting as inactive because youre not really..being 100% active if that makes sense? you gotta vote dude

but youre dead anyway so you really shouldnt be posting here anymore. riley took your spot, maybe you can join again when your ban is lifted.

ah i cant wait for night to end. hopefully i dont die again getting killed on night 1 sucks tbh. was stuck in the observers chat waiting for the game to end ):

Don't want to lose a blue role on Night 1, God KNOWS what will happen if the Mafia luckily shoots the two bodyguards.

Don't want to lose a blue role on Night 1, God KNOWS what will happen if the Mafia luckily shoots the two bodyguards.

If the Maria "luckily" shoots the two bodyguards there will be nothing but chaos. I mean what would people think except the Mayor or Sheriff must be apart of the mafia. Mafia would get bonus points if they did a hit like that. I'm really glad there are only 3 KP instead of 4 KP. Thank you Mary for vanishing and no lurkers stepping in to take her role!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mafia; not Maria *

Thinking positively .. out of 27 Town players left, I think the chances of the Mafia not hitting the bodyguards, is very high (only 2 of them). I am very nervous though.

At the moment, only two people (Justin & I) know who the potential bodyguards are (assuming they are not lying). We didn't even tell the bodyguards who the other bodyguard is. We don't want to risk it in case one of them might be a Mafia player instead (while the real bodyguard is still remaining hidden - if this is the case).

I think that is a pretty good course of action as far as bodyguards.
We got really lucky that Mary was part of the Mafia!

Thinking positively .. out of 27 Town players left, I think the chances of the Mafia not hitting the bodyguards, is very high (only 2 of them). I am very nervous though.

At the moment, only two people (Justin & I) know who the potential bodyguards are (assuming they are not lying). We didn't even tell the bodyguards who the other bodyguard is. We don't want to risk it in case one of them might be a Mafia player instead (while the real bodyguard is still remaining hidden - if this is the case).
You do realize that the bodyguards were picked out of the townies, right? It did say that the bodyguard roles were given randomly to townies.

Bodyguard
Following the election of the Mayor and Sheriff, two bodyguards will randomly be chosen from the remaining Townies. You are the protector of the elected roles. As long as a Bodyguard remains alive, the Mayor and Sheriff are immune to all killing powers. You will be told if you are chosen to be a Bodyguard, but you will not know the identity of the other. The elected roles will not know who their Bodyguards are. If you are rolechecked, you will return Townie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah but one of them could be mafia trying to be a bodyguard...?
*facedesk* Jeez, I'm really tired today.

The problem is I asked publicly for the bodyguards to PM me. Mafia reading this thread could potentially interfere with it by sending one of their players to PM me claiming to be a bodyguard, to ensure protection of themselves. Since I didn't know who the bodyguards were, I had no choice but to ask publicly in this thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

*facedesk* Jeez, I'm really tired today.

Hahaha, it's fine. =P

2 hours to the 3 or more deaths. I wonder who will die. It might be a lurker or someone fishy. Just like us choosing who to lynch, the Mafia is probably having just as much as trouble choosing who to shoot. Early in the game, Town has enough information on roles just as much as Mafia does.

The problem is I asked publicly for the bodyguards to PM me. Mafia reading this thread could potentially interfere with it by sending one of their players to PM me claiming to be a bodyguard, to ensure protection of themselves. Since I didn't know who the bodyguards were, I had no choice but to ask publicly in this thread.

I hope it doesn't come down to this, but what is going to happen if you get more than two PMs stating they are bodygaurds? Are you going to inform us that it happened? Or are you going to sort things out with Justin privately?

2 hours to the 3 or moredeaths. I wonder who will die. It might be a lurker or someone fishy. Just like us choosing who to lynch, the Mafia is probably having just as much as trouble choosing who to shoot. Early in the game, Town has enough information on roles just as much as Mafia does.

I thought the Mafia could only kill 3 people...

I hope it doesn't come down to this, but what is going to happen if you get more than two PMs stating they are bodygaurds? Are you going to inform us that it happened? Or are you going to sort things out with Justin privately?

I did get more than 2 PMs, haha. One was easy to discard right away for the following reason:

I actually got one PM from a supposed "Townie" but I'm pretty sure it's because they were / are in fear for their life and wanted to take up my offer of protection. =P I read the thread too, lol. I don't know whether they are actually a Townie or not, though.

I don't want to reveal any names publicly though as Mafia players do read the thread. Just in case in that pool of players lies an actual bodyguard. So I think for now Justin & I are going to take it upon ourselves to sort through it.

As the game progresses we'll be given more & more information, so we'll be able to work with the information we have now even more.

Back