• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Now that i think it through, day should be longer so that people can consider every suspect

We could extend a day if meaningful discussion actually took place, but let's be honest: This whole game was a lot of I agrees and people deflecting attention with a single post. I'm not terribly keen on keeping it at 48 hours, but we probably will. Two days should be enough for folks to at least check in and contribute something.

I think that we should have the days and nights be 24 hours long and people who can't get on the computer for some reason having the option to ask the hosts to be able to skip voting for that day

The only problem with having people have the option to ask, is risk of abuse. If players are exempt from voting for any reason, then they pretty much get the chance to slide by. The Town usually relies on voting patterns to analyze behaviours in players. They can choose to be absent from a vote on purpose (especially if they have to ask in advance) and say they have "work" or something. We'll never really know. But there should be enough time to vote no matter what (we'll give out PM / visitor message reminders if need be).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the inconvenience, but may I please be put on the reserves? I'll be in school and am probably not going to be able to make it in in time...

I don't want to burden...

Added. ^^

Reserving a spot for:

BlueLeaf
Tsundere
Trundle
VillageDweller
SuperPenguin
BellBringerGreen
Dolby
Hikari
Blu Rose

This looks pretty fun. But can I ask, to be a part of this is it required that I access the IRC?

Last edited:
This looks pretty fun. But can I ask, to be a part of this is it required that I access the IRC?

Not at all. You just have to have access to these part of the forums on TBT. {: Joining the IRC is not obligatory.

I TOLD YOU THAT ILOVEYOU WAS SUSPICIOUS! >:O
Anyways, can I have a reserved spot for next game? :)
I promise I will be better ;~;

Beary and Waffles were blue trololol

and Waffles told me that she would've shot both Justin and iLoveyou if she gets the chance.

i didnt die which is cool bc inactivities and what not

Last edited:
Well, good game everyone. We're screwed now.

I guess that people were busy... We must really work hard now! Since Gallows was telling the truth, could this possibly mean that Jubs could be something... redish? I guess we'll find out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait... the game ended?

I guess that people were busy... We must really work hard now! Since Gallows was telling the truth, could this possibly mean that Jubs could be something... redish? I guess we'll find out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait... the game ended?

*claps*
Well done for noticing he's mafia... after the game ended

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait... the game ended?

Oops.™ {:

I KNEW I WAS RIGHT ABOUT GODFATHER AFTER I DIED
smh proclaiming myself as best mafia finderer outer bcos i found the godfather on day 1.
i am the future.

(the game really just seemed to drag on after day 3ish. I hope it's more interesting next time, and people actually play/post)

I KNEW I WAS RIGHT ABOUT GODFATHER AFTER I DIED
smh proclaiming myself as best mafia finderer outer bcos i found the godfather on day 1.
i am the future.

(the game really just seemed to drag on after day 3ish. I hope it's more interesting next time, and people actually play/post)

We were pulling your leg hazzaaa

I knew I shouldn't have revealed myself to Kayla >.>

It's a good thing I didn't hahahaha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Beary and Waffles were blue trololol

and Waffles told me that she would've shot both Justin and iLoveyou if she gets the chance.

i didnt die which is cool bc inactivities and what not

Modkilled... Didn't get a chance =.=;

i bet if we didnt get rid, we couldn't have forced people to vote for gallows and we would have been found earlier.

Hey…if you were mafia, why did you lead that bandwagon on Hikari, another mafia?

At the beginning of the game I planned on sacrificing one Mafia member to gain the Town's trust (posted in Mafia Chat before Night One). Mainly because people were gcalling me out as GodFather since Day One (VillageDweller) and accusing me of Mafia (Prof Gallows). So I had to do something to get the Town's trust back, little by little. I felt like sacrificing Hikari was a good step to gain the Town's trust. {:

It kinda did work as people who once were gunning for me, gambled on a truce with me.

Last edited:
Back