• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Can I have a reserved spot, too? (If there's still slots.) I'll be in school as well.

I'll be at school at that time. Hopefully the signupsdont fill up in any less than four hours, otherwise I'd be left out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Add me to the reserve lost just in case :}

Can i please be added to the reserve list? I am in (boring) school during the sign up and I know this will be filled up.

see dirty secrets thread and the posts my me for their method of forcing people to play

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, i would like to be on the reserved spot list, if not and it's full when i try to sign, no biggie, it'll proboly be really funny to watch

Can I have a reserved spot, too? (If there's still slots.) I'll be in school as well.

Added you all. {:

Reserving a spot for:

BlueLeaf
Tsundere
Trundle
VillageDweller
SuperPenguin
BellBringerGreen
Dolby
Hikari

Last edited:
Oath: It's all because of school/work/life/none of the above, lol.

Like tsundere, I'd also like to know if there will be a break between sign-ups and the game. 6 hours when sign-ups begin is a good time for me.

Last edited:
Yay! Can't wait to see what's in store for the third game. I hope the Werewolf 'expansion' with the wolves and little girl are in tact lol

OH I GET IT SO YOU GUYS CAN POST EARLY TO GET IN THE GAME BUT YOU CAN'T POST AN EARLY VOTE.

INTERESTING. BBG AND BLUE LEAF.

>.>

I still maintain the town would have won had it not been modkilling. #shotsfired

Last edited:
OH I GET IT SO YOU GUYS CAN POST EARLY TO GET IN THE GAME BUT YOU CAN'T POST AN EARLY VOTE.

>.>

I still maintain the town would have won had it not been modkilling.

Excuse: Timer. I don't get what you mean, posting early is a horrible idea, unless it's a placeholder vote.

EDIT: Nvm, see what you mean. Anyway, timer wasn't on there. :p

Last edited:

>.>

I still maintain the town would have won had it not been modkilling. #shotsfired

I thought the day ended way later but I guess I should have voted earlier anyway lol XI

Learn time zone conversions fr next game then. Please.

I already did before, it was just a mistake. Anyway, the times when Day and Night ends are really inconvenient: Day ending when I get home from school, and Night when I'm sleeping. Just a suggestion for Tom and Kayla - Try and keep it convenient for everyone if it's possible. Of course, other people can't change because of my mistake.

It wasn't because of time, i thought the day ended a day later. But if i really have to use convert time zones "fr" next game, I'll just an online one lol.

didnt karla announce that day would be shorter anyway?
i barely made it in but it doesnt matter since everyone else got modkilled
if they didnt get modkilled it would prolly be hard for me to vote since i dont get home by 4 very often

Oath: It's all because of school/work/life/none of the above, lol.

Like tsundere, I'd also like to know if there will be a break between sign-ups and the game. 6 hours when sign-ups begin is a good time for me.

There most likely will be a break time between sign-ups and the actual game. It won't be as long as this one (we waited 4 days I believe?). It should be two days (at most) or one day (at least).

I think that we should have the days and nights be 24 hours long and people who can't get on the computer for some reason having the option to ask the hosts to be able to skip voting for that day

I think that we should have the days and nights be 24 hours long and people who can't get on the computer for some reason having the option to ask the hosts to be able to skip voting for that day

If you can't get on the computer, how can you notify the hosts? Unless you notify them in advanced anyway =P
If the day is scheduled to be regular 24 hours, I'm pretty sure if enough people request a postpone it will go through.

If you can't get on the computer, how can you notify the hosts? Unless you notify them in advanced anyway =P
If the day is scheduled to be regular 24 hours, I'm pretty sure if enough people request a postpone it will go through.

Now that i think it through, day should be longer so that people can consider every suspect

Sorry for the inconvenience, but may I please be put on the reserves? I'll be in school and am probably not going to be able to make it in in time...

I don't want to burden...

Back