• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Wow, I just relized something... if I hadn't been sacrficed, Gallows wouldn't have trusted Kayla, and the game could have turned out differently... (Good plan, Kayla.)

Wow, I just relized something... if I hadn't been sacrficed, Gallows wouldn't have trusted Kayla, and the game could have turned out differently... (Good plan, Kayla.)

To be honest, I don't know if that was what actually got him to trust me. It was more he was gambling on a truce with me. I know I did sacrifice you to gain other players' trust. Players who were regular Townies & stuff.

Gallows was my biggest worry (Sorry Harry it's coz at least we killed u). He was seriously the only one to keep his doubt in me throughout the majority of that game. If he ever plays another Mafia forum game, then he's the one to look out for. {:

Shout out to Prof Gallows

To be honest, I don't know if that was what actually got him to trust me. It was more he was gambling on a truce with me. I know I did sacrifice you to gain other players' trust. Players who were regular Townies & stuff.

Gallows was my biggest worry (Sorry Harry it's coz at least we killed u). He was seriously the only one to keep his doubt in me throughout the majority of that game. If he ever plays another Mafia forum game, then he's the one to look out for. {:

Well, at least I didn't die for nothing. :)

gallows is better than me so i don't care lel.

Apart from the fact that nobody noticed I got the Godfather on day 1 (except the Mafia themselves, I suppose)
:{ i need #attention

I would advise people to go over the Mafia chat and why they killed the people they did on those days.

My biggest blunder was not acting on iLoveYou's suspicion. I was innocent, and I was unaware he was "saving" me.

Back